Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans (1092 Views)

Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans by Nanorest: 1:17pm On Mar 03
The pastor went into hiding

Re: The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans by EreluRoz: 1:27pm On Mar 03
Very insensitive pastor,I don't have respect for most of these pastors anymore. Aside JW people and Christ embassy people, the rest are just there, nothing at all.
Re: The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans by 123yes(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03
Life and death is in the hands of God. We die or live not because of of our righteousness, but by His grace. We should not the death to play our usual politics but let it be a reflection of our life to check our relationship with God and man and make amends if possible.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans by Hezzyluv: 1:29pm On Mar 03
I hardly believe all I see on the internet these days.

But if it's true, let the said pastor go and cast Mr. Ibu into hell fire since he has made himself final judge.
Re: The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans by swagana: 1:32pm On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
Very insensitive pastor,I don't have respect for most of these pastors anymore. Aside JW people and Christ embassy people, the rest are just there, nothing at all.

He wants to use Mr Ibu's death to grow his ministry.
Re: The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans by EreluRoz: 1:33pm On Mar 03
swagana:

He wants to use Mr Ibu's death to grow his ministry.
That's human for you, you only matter when you are alive. 😭
Re: The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans by immortalcrown(m): 1:38pm On Mar 03
So, no pastor has died before the age of 40?
Re: The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans by Pauladex(m): 1:40pm On Mar 03
hmm
Re: The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans by zombieHUNTER: 1:44pm On Mar 03
EreluRoz:

You respect the worse..

Redeem is the worst anyways
Re: The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans by Tallesty1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 03
123yes:
Life and death is in the hands of God. We die or live not because of of our righteousness, but by His grace. We should not the death to play our usual politics but let it be a reflection of our life to check our relationship with God and man and make amends if possible.
Not all life and death.

We can be responsible for our own death.
Re: The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans by EreluRoz: 2:00pm On Mar 03
zombieHUNTER:

You respect the worse..

Redeem is the worst anyways
Redeem ehn I'm just shaking my head for their members and wondering if they can't see or reason well. It's all about cashing out for them in that church
Re: The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans by ednut1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 03
Adeboyes son was a pastor but died young, TB Joshua and ayo babalola didn’t get to 60 years like mr Ibu. A nonentity calling himself pastor. Onikure

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans by TUANKU(m): 2:49pm On Mar 03
Just another charlatan with the title of Pastor attached to his name.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans by FirmTR(m): 3:05pm On Mar 03
EreluRoz:

I'm even more angry with JWs, very anyhow set of people.
Re: The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans by EreluRoz: 3:09pm On Mar 03
FirmTR:

I'm even more angry with JWs, very anyhow set of people.
I love jws people, they are very disciplined and unique. Know them first before judging them
Re: The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans by Jokerman(m): 3:20pm On Mar 03
All these young pastors sef.

Even the Lord Left the earth at 33.

What matters is to be in right standing with God, even up to the last day

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans by franchasofficia: 3:51pm On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
Are you a Muslim?
Re: The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans by EreluRoz: 4:04pm On Mar 03
franchasofficia:
Are you a Muslim?
Does my statement indicates such? I just don't like how money conscious modern pastors have become.
Re: The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans by franchasofficia: 4:15pm On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
Does my statement indicates such? I just don't like how money conscious modern pastors have become.

The Nigerian system of money is everything has influenced virtually everything in Nigeria, so don't blame the Church.

No matter what, don't despise the Church of God except they are worshipping another God like water gods, etc while pretending to be a church.

The Church of Christ is one and one body.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans by Feldie: 4:34pm On Mar 03
All these pastors dey muzz me. You claim to have a mansion and all the good things one can ever wish in heaven, you claim the earth is trash and filled with iniquities and sorrow but you are always terrified of death. Aren't you supposed to be embracing death so you can inherit your mansion?
Re: The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans by emperor4love(m): 6:17pm On Mar 03
This is to show you that you need to be wicked,once u are dead,people won't value u except few,I believe the idiot pastor must have laughed or his teenage days make up with fun with ibu comic movies
Re: The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:54am On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
I love jws people, they are very disciplined and unique. Know them first before judging them

Can u help me with 3k?
Re: The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans by FirmTR(m): 7:10am On Mar 04
EreluRoz:

They think of themselves as saints and the only true followers of Christ, while others as pegans.
Simply put, they are self righteous..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Church Of Satanism Unveils Its Statement Of Faith In Satan / Which Is The Greatest Among These Three: Faith, Hope And Love? / Is It A Sin To Be A Soldier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.