Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) (48307 Views)

The Moment A Pastor Tried To Preach With Mr Ibu's Death But Got Blasted By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by IamHeWrites: 7:21am On Nov 26, 2021
A video making the rounds on social media has captured the dramatic moment a pastor got into a tussle with a ‘mad man’ while trying to heal him in public.

In the Video obtained by Igbere TV, the pastor could be seen laying hands on the mad man in public as people watched.

He prayed and cast away the demons possessing the man, but it was to no avail as the mad man didn’t regain his right senses.

The video has generated lots of reactions from users of the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baXLH45A8a4

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by athaboi(f): 7:23am On Nov 26, 2021
Africans

189 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 26, 2021
wetin again
athaboi:
Africans

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by KingEverest: 7:30am On Nov 26, 2021
Brave but foolish decision

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by amnesty7: 7:33am On Nov 26, 2021
Scamming gone wrong.

208 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by illicit(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2021
No be d pastor dey craze so

288 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by omowolewa: 7:48am On Nov 26, 2021
he should go back to seek powers and come back to test it, this one pass hin power

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by GreatTormentor: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2021
He exhibited his faith

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by blackmantis: 7:55am On Nov 26, 2021
Which one of them is mad.......just asking.

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by BrandBrainBox: 8:16am On Nov 26, 2021
The so-called pastor should be arrested for unwarranted violence on an innocent mad person. See how he carried the mad person up and dumped him/her on the hard floor. Is this how Jesus Christ did it? No. "My people perish for lack of knowledge" (Hosea 4:6).

This pastor is lucky that he met a weak mad man. This other pastor was beaten up mercilessly by the demon https://www.facebook.com/ghpagenews/videos/pastor-beaten-for-attempting-to-heal-a-mad-man/2022879051117651/

The problem is: People try to use God instead of letting God use them.

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by WibusJaga: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2021

Nothing to it; Jesus did similar thing. & He is only exercising his faith.
But funny (&suspicious) how he lifted & wrestled the mad man to the ground.

16 Likes

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by realstars: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2021
End time madness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by forgiveness: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2021
Hilarious. Slide tackle healing

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by JavaScript90: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2021
Lol
Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:44am On Nov 26, 2021
Lol! This is so funny, I couldn't help but laugh hard.

It's not the end of the world though. Even the disciples of Jesus once tried to do same but embarrassingly failed, hence they had to ask Jesus who succeeded, how He was able to do it.

So if at first he didn't succeed, he should do what the disciples of Christ did, to correct where he got it wrong before he tries again. He may succeed at the next attempt.

God bless.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2021
There was not one case of such aggressive healing done by Jesus in all the records.

This rubbish charade is not the nature of God.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2021
All I see is a mad man attacking another mad man.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! This is so funny, I couldn't help but laugh hard.

It's not the end of the world though. Even the disciples of Jesus tried once to do same but embarrassingly failed, hence they had to ask Jesus who succeeded how He was able to do it.

So if at first he didn't succeed, he should do what the disciples of Christ did, and to correct where he got it wrong before he tries again. He may succeed at the next attempt.

God bless.

I hope the next person he touches beats him up and bites him. undecided

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2021
kingxsamz:

I hope the next person he touches beats him up and bites him. undecided
It would be worth it if the mad man gets cured at the end.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by Olopode: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Buhari is very Mad

10 Likes

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by Onyenna(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
LOL......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by Generalwoodz(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
From my vantage point all I can see are two mad men

8 Likes

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by Chibudollar: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
I see only one mad mad here, and he is wearing white

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by manee2(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
cheesy
Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by BCYemz(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lagos
Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover"

How many men of God possesses these attributes grin

Righteousness2, can you drink poisonnn and nothing would happen to you undecided

This also reminds me of an age long clip
Power, Enter!
Power, Enter!!
Power, Enter!!! grin

Everything nah SCAM

8 Likes

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by Iliveforever(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
See smack down oo shocked
Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by BigYash: 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
kingxsamz:
All I see is a mad man attacking another mad man.
Lakoko Lazua..
Lakoko Labrocos.
Latino Peru Peru.
You gerrit?

5 Likes

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by mu2sa2: 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Pastor and scam is like .....!

3 Likes

Re: Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) by Shellsploit: 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na wetin hunter no go see for evil forest... !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

In Appreciation of God / Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.