Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Electrical Electronics Engineering! Whats The Way Forward ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Electrical Electronics Engineering! Whats The Way Forward ? (611 Views)

Ban Of Naira Atm Usage Abroad – A Perfect Way Forward. / Choosing Between BSC Physics Or HND Electrical/electronics Engineering / Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Electrical Electronics Engineering! Whats The Way Forward ? by miles05(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
a big shout to all my fellow elect-elect tarians!!!!!!!!!!!!! but we have a a big problem @ hand.

embarassed i still tend to find out the use of our certificate when the country provides only 6,000 megawatts of electricity, almost in par with what the two biggest factories in the united states use alone. SOUTH AFRICA generates about 72,000 megawatts of electricity and i tend to wonder what kind of Gaints are we. definitely not the Gaints of AFRICA for sure. undecided undecided undecided undecided

well i tend to say ours will always be african time!!!! probably after rapture
Re: Electrical Electronics Engineering! Whats The Way Forward ? by Sundayademola(m): 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d;d;d;d

(1) (Reply)

Scholarships For Africans / What Next / Block Of Classrooms/flats For Lecturing Needed Urgently(around Apapa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.