Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us (526 Views)

Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele / The Reasons Why The ENDSARS Revolution Won't Be Successful / Convid 19. Kemi Olunloyo Has Said It Again, Let's Watch Out For This.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by Entprys(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03
We are seeing them. Some are directly while some indirectly calling for revolution or total anarchy.
Let us stop distracting the President. He has plans and he is working towards it.
May God keep us alive as the medicine for this hardship is being prepared by the President.
Remember, the more you hail footballers on field, the better they perform.

Let's try cheering him up please. It is for our own good

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by goatandyam: 5:21pm On Mar 03
For your father's good. Werey

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by UnfairLife7(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03
Tinubu has absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by 89green: 5:23pm On Mar 03
Entprys:
We are seeing them. Some are directly while some indirectly calling for revolution or total anarchy.
Let us stop distracting the President. He has plans and he is working towards it.
May God keep us alive as the medicine for this hardship is being prepared by the President.

grin grin when did Tinubu start playing football, this were the same stories we were told 8 or more years ago, u no dey taya

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by nairalanda1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03
Problem with revolution in NIgeria is...let's go back to January 15 1966.

Remember the Hausas rejoiced when the first coup happened. Rejoiced...until they found out their leaders had all been taken out. Anarchy resulted, and as we know, we ended up with a brutal civil war.

The problem with reviolution in Nigeria is people don't want their side to lose. Plus any revolutionaire is going to be forced to help his tribe and to some extent his religion grouping first. We are africans. You benefit, I benefit, if I am from the same tribe.

And if you think breaking up the country would help...let me introduce you to Somalia. 98% same tribe, 99% same religion. When it was time for revolution, it became an issue of 'my clan first , others a distant last'...lol. The result was a splintering of the revolutuonary movement among clan lines. They eventually united to get the dictator out...but once he was out, it was back to clan divisions, and issues. Today, Africa's only monoethnic state is divided, and part of it is basically 'wild wild wild anarchic west'

(We see it in some states...see the LP member refusing to support his party's candidate because his part of the state has been neglected...and they are all the same EDO/BINI people. Or the Yoruba people protesting the appointment of a Yoruba rector of a polytechinc because she was from the wrong state.).

The problem is, NIgeria na man who know man country. Why support a revolution when the person you know at the top may be knocked out...

12 Likes

Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by delkuf(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03
Entprys:

are you joking.
Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by chucks185: 5:32pm On Mar 03
Entprys:

how many times did the useless corrupt thing in asorock hail goodluck?

1 Like

Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by Sunday2021: 5:32pm On Mar 03
Tinubu is a disaster.
Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by Entprys(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03
delkuf:
are you joking.
No
Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by Entprys(m): 5:39pm On Mar 03
chucks185:

how many times did the useless corrupt thing in asorock hail goodluck?
Tribalism will keep us perpectually backward

1 Like

Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by ManOfMan: 5:45pm On Mar 03
This is not football o. This is a matter of life and death o
Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by delkuf(m): 5:45pm On Mar 03
Entprys:
No
then you are not serious. Tell president tinubu to spend money on things that will benefit the original citizens. Tell him to fly commercial. Do you know how much is budget for maintaining the presidential jet. Tell him to start in Nigeria and make this country work. The New York summit he attended, just for a week, Nigeria spend over a billion. Only God knows how much they have spent in this Dubai trip. We don't need all this. Let him stay in Nigeria and make it work.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by mrvitalis(m): 5:55pm On Mar 03
Entprys:

What if Tinubu then fails

And at what point do we accept Tinubu has failed? After 8 years?
Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by Entprys(m): 6:03pm On Mar 03
mrvitalis:

What if Tinubu then fails

And at what point do we accept Tinubu has failed? After 8 years?
No. 4 years is enough to know
Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by advanceDNA: 6:08pm On Mar 03
Entprys:

U just open thread to be pouring salt on pple's wounds...... Have a better aim in life naaaa

1 Like

Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by ibechris(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03
Entprys:

This 9months of this old man is the worst ever I have personally witnessed since I was born. Not that I am not stable financially but because it has deprived me of helping people whom I wouldn't have said no to ordinarily.

It has made me hate politicians more than any group of people lately and finally,this has shown me how stupid one particular tribe is...despite their conditions,they are angry at others instead of their man in power.

More endurance and patience means more poverty and misery to the poor in this country. It is not getting better soon.

The only thing that is happening,he would destroy the old policy and still revert back to what he claimed was bad. E.g the same govt is now paying subsidy more than he was paying before.

Closing of northern border and reopening it all because of Niger. Halting of dollar to BDC and still going back to give them same dollar again. Hiking import duties and to further destroy the economy.

Shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by Entprys(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03
advanceDNA:

U just open thread to be pouring salt on pple's wounds...... Have a better aim in life naaaa
Wound ?
Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by Entprys(m): 6:19pm On Mar 03
ibechris:

This 9months of this old man is the worst ever I have personally witnessed since I was born. Not that I am not stable financially but because it has deprived me of helping people whom I wouldn't have said no to ordinarily.

It has made me hate politicians more than any group of people lately and finally,this has shown me how stupid one particular tribe is...despite their conditions,they are angry at others instead of their man in power.

Shame.
Stop being bitter.

It won't help us

1 Like

Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by ibechris(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03
Entprys:

Stop being bitter.

It won't help us

U are the bittered person because u have no future that is why u are asking for more time for ur tribe to keep dying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by Elusive001: 6:53pm On Mar 03
Entprys:
No. 4 years is enough to know

But you allowed Buhari 8 years and supported the demonstration by Tinubu against GEJ
Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by Elusive001: 6:54pm On Mar 03
Entprys:

Stop being bitter.

It won't help us

See them. The enemies of Nigeria that hailed Buhari for the 8 years he ran the country aground.

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by Hedonisco: 6:59pm On Mar 03
nairalanda1:
Problem with revolution in NIgeria is...let's go back to January 15 1966.

Remember the Hausas rejoiced when the first coup happened. Rejoiced...until they found out their leaders had all been taken out. Anarchy resulted, and as we know, we ended up with a brutal civil war.

The problem with reviolution in Nigeria is people don't want their side to lose. Plus any revolutionaire is going to be forced to help his tribe and to some extent his religion grouping first. We are africans. You benefit, I benefit, if I am from the same tribe.

And if you think breaking up the country would help...let me introduce you to Somalia. 98% same tribe, 99% same religion. When it was time for revolution, it became an issue of 'my clan first , others a distant last'...lol. The result was a splintering of the revolutuonary movement among clan lines. They eventually united to get the dictator out...but once he was out, it was back to clan divisions, and issues. Today, Africa's only monoethnic state is divided, and part of it is basically 'wild wild wild anarchic west'

(We see it in some states...see the LP member refusing to support his party's candidate because his part of the state has been neglected...and they are all the same EDO/BINI people. Or the Yoruba people protesting the appointment of a Yoruba rector of a polytechinc because she was from the wrong state.).

The problem is, NIgeria na man who know man country. Why support a revolution when the person you know at the top may be knocked out...

Every part of Nigeria will 'unite' against the South West in any revolution that happens now. This is certain. I don't care if the Head of State is North North or Central Central. This disgusting Yorubanization of the country by an illegitimate and incompetent president with a weak mandate and a discredited reputation is insulting, unbearable, unsustainable and unacceptable to the rest of Nigeria.

People are watching. Plots are hatching. And the ides lay ahead.
Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by Ofunaofu: 7:07pm On Mar 03
Entprys:

We should cheer up Tinubu for bestowing on us hunger and starvation. 

Wonderful!
Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by nairalanda1(m): 7:32pm On Mar 03
Hedonisco:

Every part of Nigeria will 'unite' against the South West in any revolution that happens now. This is certain. I don't care if the Head of State is North North or Central Central. This disgusting Yorubanization of the country by an illegitimate and incompetent president with a weak mandate and a discredited reputation is insulting, unbearable, unsustainable and unacceptable to the rest of Nigeria.

People are watching. Plots are hatching. And the ides lay ahead.

And the new government is going to be like the old one, because at the end it is about my side first , everyone else last
Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by Hedonisco: 7:36pm On Mar 03
nairalanda1:

And the new government is going to be like the old one, because at the end it is about my side first , everyone else last

At this point I honestly don't care. This bastard couldn't have been plotting and snatching and grabbing his way to a weak mandate only to make everything about his Lagos boys and his tribe. He lacks the grounds for that. The pulse is pulsing.
Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by StarRida: 8:46pm On Mar 03
It's a blatant lie Tinubu have absolutely nothing to offer and he's not ready to relinquish the position the soon we start this revolution the better for all of us
Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by ambale(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03
That's the problem I have with APC supporters, dey too talk from both sides of their mouth too much

One day the government is doing well, another lets give them chance they are trying their best.

Stay one place, are we heading towards the right direction?
Yes or No simple but no, we just love to fool ourselves, 8years na kukuma small tin for Nigerians body
Re: Revolution Won't Favour Us Now. Let's Watch What Tinubu Have For Us by Max24: 10:59pm On Mar 03
Nigeria will be great again.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

FULL NAMES: Mamu, 14 Others, Bdcs Linked With Terrorism Financing / Niger Delta Leaders To FG: Pull Army Out Of Okuama, Other Delta, Bayelsa / Nigerian Probed Over Child Wedlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.