Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

How Are Married Men With Children Surviving In This Country? Costs Too High! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Are Married Men With Children Surviving In This Country? Costs Too High! (554 Views)

How Are You Surviving In This Economy? / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are Married Men With Children Surviving In This Country? Costs Too High! by WebSEOExpert(m): 5:20pm On Mar 03
Brothers and sisters, the struggle is real out there ooo!

Things are getting seriously harder every passing day!

Gosh!

How are families surviving in this country?

I mean married men with children?

Before, 30 to 40 thousand naira could manage for foodstuff for the whole month. Now, even 60 thousand naira no fit reach.

1 bag of rice is now 75K + in many places. And many people earn less than 75K per month!

Chai!

This kain thing tire person o!

I used to manage with things like garri, bread, yam, or even custard to hold body, but now even those things don cost!

Remember the days when 50 naira fit buy you a good amount of groundnuts?

Now, 50 naira groundnut be like small small stones. grin

Even to get onions in your suya these days na fight. cry

This situation no be small thing, and e dey affect everybody. We for dey support each other, share ideas on how to manage, and most importantly, no lose hope.

We go find a way through this together, by God's grace.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Abeg, Nigeria will be fine.

For me, I Build High-Converting Websites/Blogs & help BUSINESSES grow ORGANICALLY, generate more LEADS & make more SALES via Digital Marketing & SEO.

Any type of website you need, just search or google GREENLEARNERS TECHNOLOGIES and contact me through my site.

or whatsaaaap --- zero 7 0 six 5 nine 88 nine 6 0

I can as well help you grow your website/blog through effective blogging and SEO strategies.

I craft SEO-Optimized articles that seduce search engines and make it fall in love with your blog grin grin grin
Re: How Are Married Men With Children Surviving In This Country? Costs Too High! by bigpriik: 5:27pm On Mar 03
many will soon abandon their families and run soon,grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Are Married Men With Children Surviving In This Country? Costs Too High! by Samfloxin(m): 5:28pm On Mar 03
Many Nigerians are just hustling to feed themselves and family,no savings no investment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are Married Men With Children Surviving In This Country? Costs Too High! by MrEDUCATION(m): 5:33pm On Mar 03
Samfloxin:
Many Nigerians are just hustling to feed themselves and family,no savings no investment

Like seriously.

Before financial advisors say make we dey save at least 10 percent of our salary.

But now , the 10 percent is spent before it enters your account grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Are Married Men With Children Surviving In This Country? Costs Too High! by MrEDUCATION(m): 5:35pm On Mar 03
bigpriik:
many will soon abandon their families and run soon,grin grin

I pray it doesn't get to that cry cry

God abeg oooo!
Re: How Are Married Men With Children Surviving In This Country? Costs Too High! by alphaNomega: 5:36pm On Mar 03
MrEDUCATION:

Like seriously.

Before financial advisors say make we dey save at least 10 percent of our salary.

But now , the 10 percent is spent before it enters your account grin grin

well, financial advice changes every time, stay updated cheesy
Re: How Are Married Men With Children Surviving In This Country? Costs Too High! by bigpriik: 5:37pm On Mar 03
alphaNomega:

well, financial advice changes every time, stay updated cheesy

na software?
cheesy cheesy
Re: How Are Married Men With Children Surviving In This Country? Costs Too High! by alphaNomega: 5:43pm On Mar 03
bigpriik:

na software?
cheesy cheesy

yes. many things have been digital for a while. this is why you should stay updated.
Re: How Are Married Men With Children Surviving In This Country? Costs Too High! by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:43pm On Mar 03
Ebimpawa oooo

1 Like

Re: How Are Married Men With Children Surviving In This Country? Costs Too High! by Blackfire(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03
Have 2 kids
Avoid party
Cook at home
Mind ya business
Grow vegetable in ya compound

5 Likes

Re: How Are Married Men With Children Surviving In This Country? Costs Too High! by relaxandsmile: 5:53pm On Mar 03
I operate a driving school. I was collecting 30,000-35000 for 26 sessions, now I charge 45-50,000.
Simply increase the price of your services to reflect the present economic reality.
I only pity the civil servants whom the government has reduced to penury.
If you don't have anything doing, "so help you God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are Married Men With Children Surviving In This Country? Costs Too High! by WebSEOExpert(m): 7:55pm On Mar 03
BigBlackPreek:
Ebimpawa oooo

shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Are Married Men With Children Surviving In This Country? Costs Too High! by DrBESTJC(m): 7:57pm On Mar 03
Blackfire:
Have 2 kids
Avoid party
Cook at home
Mind ya business
Grow vegetable in ya compound

Hmmmm
Re: How Are Married Men With Children Surviving In This Country? Costs Too High! by VinnyBaba: 8:06pm On Mar 03
I Seriously wonder too. undecided

Many of them Might go into Borrowing and Incur Debts this Period. embarassed

Please, Single Guys, Make sure your Salary is BOGUS Enough
Or your Business is booming to a Above Maximum level, before you Marry. sad undecided

1 Like

Re: How Are Married Men With Children Surviving In This Country? Costs Too High! by kcprince: 8:07pm On Mar 03
There is this movie I watched about Burundi where people eat meat only on festive period , the kids don't go to school and they are used to walking great distance on foot. Oh and I forgot to say they don't wear shoes because they cannot afford even second hand shoes .

Hmmm...... May Nigeria never descend so low in Jesus Name. Any bad leader or civil servant that will be instrumental in making this happen should die.

Hardship does not benefit anybody including those supporting the cluelessness of this government .

2 Likes

Re: How Are Married Men With Children Surviving In This Country? Costs Too High! by RepoMan007: 8:19pm On Mar 03
In ancient times, if food became scarce they responded by producing it. We lament.
I can be many won't invest in agric. They will be snapping picture of the situation and be creating threads.
Re: How Are Married Men With Children Surviving In This Country? Costs Too High! by DrBESTJC(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03
VinnyBaba:

Or your Business is booming to a Above Maximum level, before you Marry. sad undecided

It's not funny at all.

1 Like

Re: How Are Married Men With Children Surviving In This Country? Costs Too High! by WebSEOExpert(m): 9:38am On Mar 04
It is well
Re: How Are Married Men With Children Surviving In This Country? Costs Too High! by Chummynoni(m): 6:56pm On Mar 04
VinnyBaba:

if the biz is booming as a single guy, and problem comes when married, should he run?

1 Like

Re: How Are Married Men With Children Surviving In This Country? Costs Too High! by WebSEOExpert(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04
Chummynoni:
if the biz is booming as a single guy, and problem comes when married, should he run?

Run go where? grin grin grin
Re: How Are Married Men With Children Surviving In This Country? Costs Too High! by ibechris(m): 8:43pm On Mar 04
I am a married man of four children and I can state here with every sense of duty,that is hasn't been easy but thank goodness.

This is the best time to have an investments. That is my little secret.

(1) (Reply)

Fully Functional Website For N12,000 / Get A Website To Make You Build Ur Business / You Are A Mother Of Many Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.