Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? (35429 Views)

Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Meektunz: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2022
Please married men tell us the truth because it is now I know that marriage is no child's play.

Mine is 20k but sometimes when there is no money we dey manage anyhow anyhow ooo.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by ogashman(m): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2022
Wow, that's huge. How many children do u have ?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Makers49: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2022
Mine with one kid,the least is 25k

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by VictorUSA(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2022
I have 2 kids and i spend nothing less than 1 million a day.

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by tolufase: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
I have 2 kids and I spend nothing less than 1 million a day.

Are you related to Lie Muhammmed? I'm not curious but just asking.

353 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Michelle70(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2022
Meektunz:
Please married men tell us the truth because it is now I know that marriage is no child's play. Mine is 20k but sometimes when there is no money we dey manage anyhow anyhow ooo.
20k for a whole family?

Cos as a single guy, i spend 70-80k monthly.

Please someone shu take me out of this Rivers state.

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Michelle70(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2022
How is everyone shouting 25k and 20k?

Are u sure i am still alive and in Nigeria?

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Efuaye(m): 10:47am On Oct 15, 2022
I spend an approximate of 30k weekly, and na manage ooh!
Eggs in place of chicken,
Pap in place of Oats, etc.

Wisdom is profitable to direct

296 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by marlow1962(m): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2022
I live alone presently, my son is not here with me, so for me alone I spend close to 30k a month. ( I don’t eat outside, so some times the expenses reduces)

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by swagguElite(m): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2022
20k? A week! I should better put my prickk in hold and increase my earnings. 80k cost per month just for family. I never include friends and beer gatherings at weekends.

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Demigod22: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2022
I guess those of us that are yet to have kids should learn from this thread and plan our lives well.

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by mytime24(f): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
swagguElite:
20k? A week! I should better put my prickk in hold and increase my earnings. 80k cost per month just for family. I never include friends and beer gatherings at weekends.
u better jail that ur 3rd leg grin

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Meektunz: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
Michelle70:
20k?

In what currency?
NGN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Meektunz: 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
swagguElite:
You really cracked my ribs oooo, Lolsss.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Meektunz: 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
marlow1962:
I live alone presently, my son is not here with me, so for me alone I spend close to 30k a month. ( I don’t eat outside, so some times the expenses reduces)
Hmmmm, na wa for Nigeria ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Starz825(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Which wan be married men with children...
So you mean the ones without children yet, no dey see shege cheesy

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by imagrg(m): 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
70k monthly on very lean budget. 8 of us.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by marlow1962(m): 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
Meektunz:
Hmmmm, na wa for Nigeria ooo
What do you mean by that?
Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Kobicove(m): 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Starz825:
Which wan be married men with children...
So you mean the ones without children yet, no dey see shege cheesy

The thing reach everybody house o, whether married or not! undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Honchoslim16(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lot of niggas rich, but it hit different when you come from zero

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Announced3: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
I'm a serving Corp member.. still single but I spent #2,200 per week in Benue grin

34 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by valdes00(m): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
I av a wife, a mom and two kids and I spent Lik 15-16k weekly... Sometimes it goes beyond that but never below.... Na make God Jus dey help us see money to feed family...

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Slynation(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
I'm just hear to learn...But as a single guy, I Mastered the act of buying everything in bulk from my dad and uncle...

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Meektunz: 7:18am On Oct 16, 2022
valdes00:
I av a wife, a mom and two kids and I spent Lik 15-16k weekly... Sometimes it goes beyond that but never below.... Na make God Jus dey help us see money to feed family...
Sincerely make God continue dey provide for us

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by 1234ben: 8:29am On Oct 16, 2022
Meektunz:
Please married men tell us the truth because it is now I know that marriage is no child's play. Mine is 20k but sometimes when there is no money we dey manage anyhow anyhow ooo.

Pls analyse ur expenses. I ve 3 kids and a wife, weekly on a manage level, my wife spends up to 30-40k
meat 5k,
Chicken/fish 3-4k
Soup ingredient 2k
Tomatoes 2-4k
Kids Bobo/Biscuits. 5k
Sachet water(2bags). 2.2k
Gen fuel. 2k
Fuel for car. 5k
Miscellaneous. 10k
Total. 36k -44k.
This is based on d facts that there foodstuff at home.

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by 1234ben: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2022
[quote author=Meektunz post=117575171]Please married men tell us the truth because it is now I know that marriage is no child's play. Mine is 20k but sometimes when there is no money we dey manage anyhow anyhow ooo.[/quote
Bruh Weekly expenses depend on many factors like Income, family spending spree, project at hand, market they shop, etc. Some spend high while others spend low. Just spend based on ur budget high or low. Provided u give ur folks d minimum standard and provide their daily meal. Naija hard now. God help all struggling family men. Amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Nicepoker(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2022
E reach spending it is always the man being mentioned.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 16, 2022
Meektunz:
Respect to all responsible dads.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Meektunz: 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
1234ben:

Pls analyse ur expenses. I ve 3 kids and a wife, weekly on a manage level, my wife spends up to 30-40k
meat 5k,
Chicken/fish 3-4k
Soup ingredient 2k
Tomatoes 2-4k
Kids Bobo/Biscuits. 5k
Sachet water(2bags). 2.2k
Gen fuel. 2k
Fuel for car. 5k
Miscellaneous. 10k
Total. 36k -44k.
This is based on d facts that there foodstuff at home.
me sef even that 20k per week na based on say foodstuff dey house ooo. God go help us.

42 Likes

Re: Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? by Greystone: 1:52am On Oct 17, 2022
mytime24:
u better jail that ur 3rd leg grin

He should get a Vasectomy

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying / The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.