Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Tinubu, Sheikh Tamim Thani Sign Multi-sectoral Agreements - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Sheikh Tamim Thani Sign Multi-sectoral Agreements (15644 Views)

FG Committed To Multi Sectoral Investments In Older Persons / Tinubu: Sheikh Khalifa, Great Reformer, Visionary Leader / Buhari Receive Emir Of Qatar, Tamim Bin Hamad At State House, Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Sheikh Tamim Thani Sign Multi-sectoral Agreements by freemanq(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03
Hahahahaha same tour buhari went for 8 good years, no single investment was attracted. Mr president I hope you are not going on the same path?
Re: Tinubu, Sheikh Tamim Thani Sign Multi-sectoral Agreements by Putinofrussia: 8:32pm On Mar 03
lexy2014:
At what was the $14b from India made at all in Nigeria even if you say it will not materialise instantly?

In what areas have these investmenta been made in Nigeria?

What are the protocols to go thru in the two countries?
Oga make we get patience.The man is just almost 10 months in his govt and that investment be pledge.
We pray it materialises because everybody will feel it positively.
Re: Tinubu, Sheikh Tamim Thani Sign Multi-sectoral Agreements by gosmoney(m): 8:34pm On Mar 03
edungene7:
Audio were are the investors from is initial visit to India Emilokan is on cruise mode believe anything from this government at your own peril even the Dangote refinery in our backyard after months of commissioning is still yet to deliver 1 litre to the hungry Yoruba Ronu crew
because u don't knw anything about economy what u knw best is to open ur salanga mouth and pure ur routine smell waaaa has u just did nw
Re: Tinubu, Sheikh Tamim Thani Sign Multi-sectoral Agreements by ElSudani: 8:35pm On Mar 03
funshint:
Thought some people said he only went to see museum. grin grin

The imPOssible pessimists and losers. If by God's grace things start to change they will say Tinubu stole their ideas. The same ideas they wailing over everyday.
Re: Tinubu, Sheikh Tamim Thani Sign Multi-sectoral Agreements by basseeafricana: 8:35pm On Mar 03
References1:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/gEP8XZwi6Tw6RWcc/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Misplaced priority. Qatar that is not up to FCT only. Nigerian leaders are cursed.
Re: Tinubu, Sheikh Tamim Thani Sign Multi-sectoral Agreements by lexy2014: 8:36pm On Mar 03
Putinofrussia:

Oga make we get patience.The man is just almost 10 months in his govt and that investment be pledge.
We pray it materialises because everybody will feel it positively.

That is not what I asked you

At what time was the $14b from India made at all in Nigeria even if you say it will not materialise instantly?

In what areas have these investmenta been made in Nigeria?

What are the protocols to go thru in the two countries?
Re: Tinubu, Sheikh Tamim Thani Sign Multi-sectoral Agreements by Theoarhics: 8:38pm On Mar 03
Is our foreign affairs minister wearing bullet period abi na my eyes dey pain me?
Re: Tinubu, Sheikh Tamim Thani Sign Multi-sectoral Agreements by basseeafricana: 8:39pm On Mar 03
Orathird:

Like the ones Buhari signed😁
Misplaced priority. Qatar that is not up to FCT only. Nigerian leaders are cursed.
Re: Tinubu, Sheikh Tamim Thani Sign Multi-sectoral Agreements by Thegamingorca(m): 9:24pm On Mar 03
References1:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/gEP8XZwi6Tw6RWcc/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Omoh this emir nah giraffe descendant oh

I think say nah play back then when he snap with Messi for world cup
Re: Tinubu, Sheikh Tamim Thani Sign Multi-sectoral Agreements by Kingsmeal: 9:29pm On Mar 03
Putinofrussia:

Bad news merchant.
Go rest jooor.

Patriot that voted Buhari twice.

Clown
Re: Tinubu, Sheikh Tamim Thani Sign Multi-sectoral Agreements by Bluntemperor: 9:37pm On Mar 03
yeman05:
Most of you lots pointing to this pledge and that. Pls what do you exactly? Someone to bring u a business proposal and you just jump into it without studying it well?
Did u read what the Qatar leader said. That they will have to look at the investment proposal very well because it’s the nation’s wealth not his.
And are saying PBAT shdnt meet them atal? First thing he has to sell the opportunity to them. Make objective points and stop all this shenanigans already.
Re: Tinubu, Sheikh Tamim Thani Sign Multi-sectoral Agreements by Bluntemperor: 9:37pm On Mar 03
yeman05:
Most of you lots pointing to this pledge and that. Pls what do you exactly? Someone to bring u a business proposal and you just jump into it without studying it well?
Did u read what the Qatar leader said. That they will have to look at the investment proposal very well because it’s the nation’s wealth not his.
And are saying PBAT shdnt meet them atal? First thing he has to sell the opportunity to them. Make objective points and stop all this shenanigans already.
Re: Tinubu, Sheikh Tamim Thani Sign Multi-sectoral Agreements by edungene7: 9:42pm On Mar 03
gosmoney:
because u don't knw anything about economy what u knw best is to open ur salanga mouth and pure ur routine smell waaaa has u just did nw
Mr. economy not everyone is an educated illiterate like you, not everyone will be stupid like you too, no wise investor will ever come to Nigeria in this present state go back to the classroom there are certain criterias that propels any economy to grow Nigeria has none working for her at the moment big multinational companies are pulling out MTN and Nestle declared huge losses in there last year result. Tinubu can only fool your likes no wonder he was running away from the debates itz now obvious he has nothing to offer
Re: Tinubu, Sheikh Tamim Thani Sign Multi-sectoral Agreements by Didi2d(m): 3:34am On Mar 04
Putinofrussia:

Haven't we been waiting on previous govts with their cosmetic patch patch policies too?
This one is laying a solid foundation for a strong and economically viable Nigeria.
It is painful for everyone but soonest,we will praise the Omniscient.

OK, hopefully
Re: Tinubu, Sheikh Tamim Thani Sign Multi-sectoral Agreements by Lithiumite: 6:26am On Mar 04
lexy2014:

Where is the sign that they are being set up at all?

How many days does it take for them to be set up?

This isn't spare parts trading or pure water manufacturing.....heavy industries manufacturing are highly capital intensive ventures takes proper planning and implementation.

The joke is on you....when u rejoice that your economy is tanking and insecurity is rife in the country u call ur own,how do u expect investors rush in to do anything.
Re: Tinubu, Sheikh Tamim Thani Sign Multi-sectoral Agreements by lexy2014: 7:14am On Mar 04
Lithiumite:

This isn't spare parts trading or pure water manufacturing.....heavy industries manufacturing are highly capital intensive ventures takes proper planning and implementation.

The joke is on you....when u rejoice that your economy is tanking and insecurity is rife in the country u call ur own,how do u expect investors rush in to do anything.

That is not what I asked you.

1. Where is the sign that they are being set up at all?

2. How many days does it take for them to be set up?
Re: Tinubu, Sheikh Tamim Thani Sign Multi-sectoral Agreements by ndbaba1(m): 7:14am On Mar 04
So many Nigerian youths are depressed here and sleeping in very harsh conditions.
Our girls have become high-end prostitues to dirty Nepalese, Bangladeshi and Pakistani men that have different types of ailments.
Many are stuck here and can't go back home due to accumulation of demurrage for overstay.
I pity men who will later marry these girls.
Re: Tinubu, Sheikh Tamim Thani Sign Multi-sectoral Agreements by Nigeria1960: 8:45am On Mar 04
Arobaga:
Tinubu is the most useless adult alive

Very directionless fool

My brother, when has Qatar become investment country? Thier interest is it not only in propergation of Islam? Ooh! Nigeria is finished.
Re: Tinubu, Sheikh Tamim Thani Sign Multi-sectoral Agreements by Lithiumite: 9:40am On Mar 04
lexy2014:

I answered you!! "This isn't spare parts trading or pure water manufacturing".
The kinds of investment we are talking about here requires a lot of pre planning before final agreement and then implementation....look at dangote refineries for example,was that done over night....do you have any idea how long it took from conceptualisation to where it is now?
Re: Tinubu, Sheikh Tamim Thani Sign Multi-sectoral Agreements by lexy2014: 9:49am On Mar 04
Lithiumite:

I answered you!! "This isn't spare parts trading or pure water manufacturing".
The kinds of investment we are talking about here requires a lot of pre planning before final agreement and then implementation....look at dangote refineries for example,was that done over night....do you have any idea how long it took from conceptualisation to where it is now?

Did I say you didn't answer?

Re: Tinubu, Sheikh Tamim Thani Sign Multi-sectoral Agreements by peleson1: 5:13pm On Mar 04
"I have no doubt about the great capacity of the Nigerian people. Everywhere in the world, they are known for their brilliance and hard work. We only need to ensure that this is happening inside of Nigeria rather than outside. The investments we have made around the world have been very fruitful. This is because we take our time and study opportunities before we invest the common wealth of our people. It is not my money. The money we invest belongs to the future generations of Qatar.

Omo, this qatsr ruler na leader u be.

Thinking always about the future of ur people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke's Convoy Kills Journalist In Abuja / Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo / Governors Back National Assembly On Electoral Amendment Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.