Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) (2793 Views)

15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) / Kamala Harris: 10 Things You Don't Know About The US Vice President (Photos) / Photos Of Late Jerry Rawlings & 12 Things You Don't Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by EnlightenedUFO: 8:48pm On Mar 03
I know there's hardship everywhere in Nigeria but in the larger picture as a human being, if you don't agree with any on this list, you may need to question your life choices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by tubolancer(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03
Please hunger dey we land o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by nonhuman(m): 9:20pm On Mar 03
tubolancer:
Please hunger dey we land o.
I only agree with just the first statement

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by bigpriik: 9:25pm On Mar 03
mtchwwwww

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by optionalY09: 9:27pm On Mar 03
Trump must be president again

Africans must be freed from stupidity

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by Lumarstone: 9:31pm On Mar 03
Those are other people's problem in there own different countries. Nigeria is currently being faced by the highest inflation rate since I was born and it's not affecting them. Tell them to carry there own Cross, becz our own Cross is too heavy for us. We don't want to be a middlesome interlopers.

I left..!

7 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by zombieHUNTER: 9:32pm On Mar 03
Nigeria must be free from Tinubu and Godfatherism...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 03
what is Trump doing up there? as much as we all want to demonize Trump (in the past, me included), the facts dont lie! when Trump was president, the US economy was at its best. no wars/invasions, and he didnt stand for the type of yeye nonsense that we see today.

you have to understand when someone is actually making sense and caring FIRST about its people/country, compared to the other muppets in power we see today. if they can spend 100Billions on yeye people thousand of miles away from the US border then, as Putin said:"shouldnt you first make sure that you solve your own home problems at home (aka immigration problem, national debt problem, student loan, poverty, drug abuse etc) before thinking of solving other people's problems?":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVO1uzOh2bY

BTW here is something to dwell upon (especially point #2 and # 3):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rKigbrcGNg

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by mrvitalis(m): 9:57pm On Mar 03
EnlightenedUFO:
I know there's hardship everywhere in Nigeria but in the larger picture as a human being, if you don't agree with any on this list, you may need to question your life choices.
How about Yemen, Sudan, Biafra, Kurdistan, Tibet, middle belt, lol them plenty ooh

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by GodHimself: 10:22pm On Mar 03
I choose not to stand for any of things you listed.

I am comfortable not being a good person in your books.

What’s next?

EnlightenedUFO:

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by SalamRushdie: 10:44pm On Mar 03
You have low IQ

I don't agree with a single one

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by muyico(m): 11:30pm On Mar 03
I must be free from proverty

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by Drversatile: 11:54pm On Mar 03
Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by alshalz(m): 12:44am On Mar 04
HOW ABOUT NIGERIA MUST BE FREE FROM HARDSHIPS (charity begins at home)

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by LordIsaac(m): 12:49am On Mar 04
I stand for “Israel must be rid of terror.” I stand for Israel must have peace. Long live Israel.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by NaijaPrince18: 12:52am On Mar 04
optionalY09:
Trump must be president again

Africans must be freed from stupidity
Trump supporters are Nazis
Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by optionalY09: 12:56am On Mar 04
NaijaPrince18:

Trump supporters are Nazis

I was born like that not my fault - I love trump

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by NaijaPrince18: 12:58am On Mar 04
optionalY09:

I was born like that not my fault - I love trump
Whether you love trump or not doesn’t matter to me. Trump supporters are Nazis and as an African I’m not supporting someone who hates me
Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by Christian36: 12:59am On Mar 04
You are not a good person either for neglecting more than 1000 Israelite killed by Hamas and over 150 held as hostage. Hamas supporters were busy jubuliating in Gaza when they launched that attacked that led to the death of over 1000 Israelite. In summary, don't start a war you know you can't win.
For Russian and Ukraine war, it is Russian that is at fault for invading a country that did nothing to them.
Assuming the prime minister of Israel didn't take action, Hamas would have carried out similar attack. You should know that there are revenge that are just irrespective who suffers more, you can't open your eyes just to allow your enemy to put soap inside.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:34am On Mar 04
EnlightenedUFO:
so many conflicts in africa and you didnt mention one on that list...you are not a good person

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by optionalY09: 1:41am On Mar 04
NaijaPrince18:

Whether you love trump or not doesn’t matter to me. Trump supporters are Nazis and as an African I’m not supporting someone who hates me

I hate you to your own good, i hate you for you to discover yourself and stand up straight.

Stop yielding to the deception of democrats whom have destroyed you and your future generation. My leadership will help you discover yourself.

I hate you and i don’t care if you hate me too, learn to value yourself and we’ll be equal noting sentimental

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by NaijaPrince18: 1:57am On Mar 04
optionalY09:

I hate you to your own good, i hate you for you to discover yourself and stand up straight.

Stop yielding to the deception of democrats whom have destroyed you and your future generation. My leadership will help you discover yourself.

I hate you and i don’t care if you hate me too, learn to value yourself and we’ll be equal noting sentimental
You hate yourself. You can never lead being the coward that you are
Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by SpatialKing(m): 2:13am On Mar 04
EnlightenedUFO:

Only a Muslims
Terrorists
Religious fanatics
Illegally immigrants into the USA
Individuals benefiting from corruption in Ukraine

Will definitely agree with this

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by Chukwuisgreat(m): 2:58am On Mar 04
Mumu talk

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by Nursepepeye(f): 3:43am On Mar 04
EnlightenedUFO:
Ashiere

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by Nwaokunkpara: 4:25am On Mar 04
YOU'RE A DECAYED FOOL IF YOU THINK THAT THOSE PLACES COMES FIRST BEFORE NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:35am On Mar 04
Nigerian leaders must be free from stupidity
Nigeria must be freed from the west
Nigerians must be free from APC

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by Lanretoye(m): 9:03am On Mar 04
You too must be freed from mental disorder if you think those are priorities of an average Nigerian.when last do u see an Israeli,Ukrainian,Russian or any other state you mention fight for liberation of Nigeria from poverty?.so I’m not a good person if I don’t care about any of those?,im very sorry to say u no get brain atall

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by Talkisneeded: 11:01am On Mar 04
Hunger dey land oooo....

I sell herbs sha

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by Preciousese(f): 12:59pm On Mar 04
EnlightenedUFO:
You need a good amount of insults to reset you head
Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by Preciousese(f): 1:01pm On Mar 04
NaijaPrince18:

I hope you know Obama hated Africa

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Truth About The Cote D'ivoire Impasse And How It Affects Nigerians / BREAKING: We're Ending Your Presence Now, Iran Threatens US / Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.