Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) (2794 Views)

15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) / Kamala Harris: 10 Things You Don't Know About The US Vice President (Photos) / Photos Of Late Jerry Rawlings & 12 Things You Don't Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by nnamdiosu(m): 1:39pm On Mar 04
You left all the problems in your own country to carry on your head issues of various western/European /middle east countries that don't care about Nigeria?

It's well.
Charity begins at home ma
Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by Floky215: 2:19pm On Mar 04
EnlightenedUFO:
I know there's hardship everywhere in Nigeria but in the larger picture as a human being, if you don't agree with any on this list, you may need to question your life choices.

Rubbish...you can't force your opinion on others ..!!
Women don't reason straight so I get..!!
Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by EnlightenedUFO: 3:00pm On Mar 04
nnamdiosu:
You left all the problems in your own country to carry on your head issues of various western/European /middle east countries that don't care about Nigeria?

It's well.
Charity begins at home ma

My country is the most powerful Nation on Earth. Nigeria is a zoo bro
Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by nnamdiosu(m): 11:52pm On Mar 04
EnlightenedUFO:

My country is the most powerful Nation on Earth. Nigeria is a zoo bro

Ohhh ok. Blue passport things.
Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by tctrills: 7:06am On Mar 05
EnlightenedUFO:
I know there's hardship everywhere in Nigeria but in the larger picture as a human being, if you don't agree with any on this list, you may need to question your life choices.
You are just another dumb person reading from someone else's script.
Keep questioning other people's choices while you make the worse choice for Nigeria.
You people chose the worst leaders on earth but you somehow believe you should be making choices for others.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by EnlightenedUFO: 3:12pm On Mar 05
tctrills:

You are just another dumb person reading from someone else's script.
Keep questioning other people's choices while you make the worse choice for Nigeria.
You people chose the worst leaders on earth but you somehow believe you should be making choices for others.

I don't understand the fervent need for you maga cultists to link me with a shithole. That is how you people behave when hit with the truth, you guys just discombobulate.
Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by tctrills: 3:53pm On Mar 05
EnlightenedUFO:

I don't understand the fervent need for you maga cultists to link me with a shithole. That is how you people behave when hit with the truth, you guys just discombobulate.
You are really not making a point. You linked yourself with stupidity and you claim to know the truth?
Those who don't agree with your narrow, incorrect life view must be bad humans according to you.
You must be a very sad and disturbed soul thinking every other person around you is evil. And I am sure you don't know that's a cult mentality.
Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by EnlightenedUFO: 4:40pm On Mar 05
tctrills:

You are really not making a point. You linked yourself with stupidity and you claim to know the truth?
Those who don't agree with your narrow, incorrect life view must be bad humans according to you.
You must be a very sad and disturbed soul thinking every other person around you is evil. And I am sure you don't know that's a cult mentality.

Oh yeah, maga cultists and power hungry evangelicals are evil people. I just have to be careful around them, because these same people will even throw Jesus in jail if he ever came back. All their acts are antithesis of the Gospel and you want me to be calm around them? You are just the wilful ignorant shill here pretending to know something
Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by tctrills: 5:15pm On Mar 05
EnlightenedUFO:

Oh yeah, maga cultists and power hungry evangelicals are evil people. I just have to be careful around them, because these same people will even throw Jesus in jail if he ever came back. All their acts are antithesis of the Gospel and you want me to be calm around them? You are just the wilful ignorant shill here pretending to know something
You clearly have a sad life. Let me not make it worse, let me leave you as you are. I sincerely wish you well.
Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by EnlightenedUFO: 6:27pm On Mar 05
tctrills:

You clearly have a sad life. Let me not make it worse, let me leave you as you are. I sincerely wish you well.

I'm one of the happiest persons alive, stop projecting your sadness onto me, I reject it. I don't wish you well though as long at this Criminal is behind bars.

Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by tctrills: 6:32pm On Mar 05
EnlightenedUFO:

I'm one of the happiest persons alive, stop projecting your sadness onto me, I reject it. I don't wish you well though as long at this Criminal is behind bars.
The fact that you feel the need to defend yourself says it all. I wish you well
Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by iSense247: 3:21pm On Mar 06
EnlightenedUFO:
I'm sure you don't agree with that of Ukraine. You islamic terrorist can be deceptive.
Re: You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) by EnlightenedUFO: 8:00pm On Mar 06
iSense247:
I'm sure you don't agree with that of Ukraine. You islamic terrorist can be deceptive.

You call me an Islamic terrorist? 😂😂
These people have called me every name under the sun

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Scoring Cheap Political Points With Nigeria. / Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals / Islamic Supremacists, Stealth Jihadists And Fools Protest Israeli Self-defense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.