Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped (32755 Views)

Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) / Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos / Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Blacktruth: 11:26am On Mar 04
Beverlyjean:

Nigerian men are better , stop saying nonsense.... if a man broke ur heart and its made u to display psychotic tendencies , then it's ur problem... we women break men's heart too.... u are not a baby... move on

I dey owe u data
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by anointeddove: 11:28am On Mar 04
OH OK, THAT IS-SOUTH AFRICA AND YOUR COUNTRY
Helpfromabove1:
90 rapes a days ke

Na persin wan chop go get strength to rape , if na one country na to kidnap first be the koko , while in kidnappers house series of rape section can now follow and they will still pay ransom before a fake rescue mission will be staged. So make she still thank God say no be that country
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Spartachizzy: 11:32am On Mar 04
Anytime i hear say indian man rape woman i go just dey laugh, shey na with that small prick na hin him take dey rape woman, i wonder how their woman dey take enjoy them, E sure for me say if i enter indian today knack any of their women, them go dey rush me like hot bread, my big joystick na him be the only thing wey make me dey proud to be nigerian, every other things na canterfit
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Angelfrost(m): 11:37am On Mar 04
Sigh... She wasn't informed. Sad!

India is the rape central of the universe. undecided
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by RickyJesus: 11:39am On Mar 04
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

That's true, Nigerians take care of foreigners well. India is just a third world country. They can be super powers, but their mindset is still local.
You have a point, I think lack of access to babes can do that to a nation.
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Azzik: 11:40am On Mar 04
talk2hb1:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/3/3/four-arrested-after-spanish-tourist-on-india-motorcycle-tour-gang-raped
Indians and rape are 5&6....they have the highest rape case in the world
Forget what you see on Bollywood,they are sex predators

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by newoffer: 11:47am On Mar 04
Na xvideos finish Dem.
Pathokpo:
These Indian perverts never cease to amaze me. They are one of the most sexually perverted individuals I have ever met. How Bollywood is able to portray the Indian society as being modest still baffles me. E hard die to see common kiss for Indian movies. This goes a long way to show that a county's movie is not a full reflection of it's society, but what they want you to see and believe.
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Sctests: 11:47am On Mar 04
Indian men and rape. With their tiny joysticks.

Indian government should cut the d1ckks of rapists.

It will solve rape cases and help to control their brimming population.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by NaijaCover(m): 11:53am On Mar 04
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by JastSiryin(m): 11:53am On Mar 04
Beverlyjean:

Nigerian men are better , stop saying nonsense.... if a man broke ur heart and its made u to display psychotic tendencies , then it's ur problem... we women break men's heart too.... u are not a baby... move on
Based girl cool
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Umuinyioku: 12:01pm On Mar 04
Sirmwill:
India is waaaaaay better than Nigeria 🤝✨
Who told you?

Nigeria's far way better than India in morality and good culture. India na wash!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Shogal: 12:03pm On Mar 04
talk2hb1:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/3/3/four-arrested-after-spanish-tourist-on-india-motorcycle-tour-gang-raped

[color=#000099][/color] I really don't understand why a lot indian molest women. I'm sure almost all Men that grew up in India must have raped a woman at least once. It's now a pandemic. Yet they always portray chastity in their movies,rada rada 🙄🙄🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by bdon123(m): 12:13pm On Mar 04
talk2hb1:

This is Wat happens wen tue tue is not allowed before marriage.
In India people marry just to hav constant fck.
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Nursepepeye(f): 12:15pm On Mar 04
Sirmwill:
India is waaaaaay better than Nigeria 🤝✨
India have over 700milion extremely poor people, Nigeria is less than 200milion.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Calitoscassius(m): 12:17pm On Mar 04
White Europeans thinks they can just go to these remote ignorant backwards countries villages and set up tent to sleep in the night in an isolated middle of no where.

European cosulates advices their citizens always against going to remote areas of these countries without adequate securities.

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by PHAYOL81: 12:20pm On Mar 04
Damn! Then, it's safe to say you can't raise your female kid in some indians neighborhood without them bursting her baloon, whether she likes it or not. What happens to the story of their women vying/jostling to marry men as their culture dictates?
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Nolevel666: 12:22pm On Mar 04
Jakumo:

My current girlfriend posts sexy bikini pictures on social media and she once showed me the live video calls she gets daily from Indian and Pakistani men. Without making any attempt whatsoever to communicate with even the most basic small talk, these men simply whip out their stubby little maggots and proceed to pleasure themselves right away for the camera, not caring in the slightest whether images from such videos could wind up in GLOBAL circulation with the faces of the twisted sickos visible for all to see and identify.

The simple biological fact is that women are NOT at all aroused, but are repelled and annoyed by the sight of male humanoids whacking off or exposing their member for the camera, so any man flashing his little wiener at women is only exposing himself to mockery and ridicule. Those agitated Indian and Pakistani men never learned that beating their twitchy little meat in the marketplace would only attract flies while consistently repulsing women.

It is therefore no surprise at all that mob sexual assaults inflicted on women by crazed packs of bulgy-eyed men are a way of life in Pakistan.
Masterpiece
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Emman08: 12:22pm On Mar 04
Imagine going on a motorcycle tour in India of all places. Once you step out of Mumbai or Delhi, just know you are on your own.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Goodvibes007: 12:27pm On Mar 04
The woman was warned by an Indian guy in the comments section on her Instagram page not long after she arrived in India. India people insulted the guy and now the guy's warning has happened.

Women, don't ever make the mistake of traveling to India. I had them as classmates at uni and their men are extremely perverted. All they think of is sex and they see women as objects to be used for their pleasure.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by GenFunction: 12:34pm On Mar 04
Beverlyjean:

without sentiments,u talk well.

3 Likes

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Bizibi(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04
Jeon:

Ehn, look at the hypocrites commenting.
As if Nigerian Men are way better than Indian Men.
rape is a culture in some parts of India so Nigeria men are way better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Goodvibes007: 12:44pm On Mar 04
Angelfrost:
Sigh... She wasn't informed. Sad!

India is the rape central of the universe. undecided
She was..she likely thought it won't happen to her.

3 Likes

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Sirmwill: 12:50pm On Mar 04
naija4life247:

Because you can get women to rape at will?

Rubbish comment
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Occurstaem(m): 12:51pm On Mar 04
Ijaya123:
India, tape capital of the world.
South Africa’s, rape capital of Africa.

Life imprisonment should be the punishment for anyone convicted.
Death sentence is by far better.
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Sirmwill: 12:52pm On Mar 04
Juju70:

Stop IT!
naija4life247:

Because you can get women to rape at will?
Umuinyioku:
Who told you?

Nigeria's far way better than India in morality and good culture. India na wash!

India is far better. Make your research.
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by fuck419: 12:54pm On Mar 04
Rahkman:
Their rape no dey even count with their small penis ....

But you go sha feel something.
That small something can make you pregnant o.

E bi like say you don collect from an Indian before abi, greedy you.
Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Occurstaem(m): 12:56pm On Mar 04
ajepako:

As a far older woman

I make bold to say Nigerian men are quite and far better in terms of sexual outlook and orientation

They view a woman as a woman portrays herself

Indians and pakistanis do not. They rape hijabi and veiled women, old and decrepit women, babies, toddlers, sick women, insane women, teenagers, own female relatives and even female corpses.

These men have no limit and their lust for rape is animalistic

I think Nairaland posted a news where 4 Indian men even raped a Komodo Dragon.

They are worst than animals.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Litmus: 1:13pm On Mar 04
When that female Dutch vlogger traveled through Nigeria on motorbike, comments warning her on dangers of Nigeria were overwhelming. However, I wasn't so overwhelmed that I couldn't respond to many, calling them ignorant. I let them know Nigeria was possibly one of the safest counties, relatively, for tourists.

Ironically, posters, presumably Indians, were among the most virulent Nigeria critics on that YouTube channel. They kept putting Nigeria down and elevating India, encouraging the Dutch lady to revisit India. This, tourist-raped-in-India, news is going to make those comments embarrassing. On the other hand, there have been many historic cases of tourists raped in India without this negatively impacting single or group tourists visits to India. That nation lives an undeservedly charmed life. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Tellmeastory: 1:29pm On Mar 04
Geovanni412:

The only difference is that Indians actually keep statistics

Who knows how many women are actually abused in Nigeria daily?

How do you know Indians “actually keep statistics” on all the women they rape?

Who told you that?

Stupid dunce.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by Originalsly: 1:51pm On Mar 04
DeOTR:

This is from the report

Rape cases might actually be under reported in India.
I know rape cases are most likely under reported in Nigeria, but you need to see how these guys in the middle east behave and harass women. I saw the same pattern in Egypt.
They can go as far as bring out their longjohn in broad daylight asking strangers to come be intimate with them. It's not that bad in Nigeria.

No doubt ... rape is also very much under reported in India ... a d the victim can even be accused of making a false report and be killed. But when we look at the daily numbers ...we also need to factor in the population. And yes.... they have absolutely no respect for women ... I've read about it ... but yet when I see it being played out... I am shocked... takes me a minute to come to grips with the reality.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped by 618benazir: 1:51pm On Mar 04
India men and rapeb like 🍞 and 🧈India men and rapeb like 🍞 and 🧈...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alleged Murder: Police Declares Benjamin Nnanyerugo (killaboi) Wanted / Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans / Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.