Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize (4844 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina Proposes ‘United States Of Nigeria’ / No Fresh Probe Of Adesina - AfDB Board Rules / The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize by israelmao(m): 9:24am On Mar 04
I pray it gets into the hands of genuine farmers.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize by seunayantokun(m): 9:28am On Mar 04
But fulani herdsmen terrorists who are still their ethnic jihad wouldn't allow farmers to see any harvest. Security first and foremost now!
Re: Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize by tojahh(m): 9:32am On Mar 04
E be like say them wan to tell us another story..

2 Baba dey here

Adesina dey here

What about the Qatar deal just signed? grin
Okay where are the Indians that we signed a deal with in September? grin
Okay okay... Wey the UAE guys of July? cheesy

Una dey craze o
Re: Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize by Angelfrost(m): 9:40am On Mar 04
Great gesture...!

However, until you people permanently resolve the following issues, this is all window-dressing:

1. Insecurity
2. Poor Electricity Supply
3. Price Regulation
4. Corruption
Re: Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize by isio1(m): 9:42am On Mar 04
STOP doling out moneys endlessly to the Nigerian Government wether loan or grant, because it will definitely not be used or channelled for the actual purpose.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize by TYCO77: 9:48am On Mar 04
peekspot:

https://www.thecable.ng/akinwumi-adesina-afdb-supporting-nigeria-with-134m-to-cultivate-rice-maize-wheat/amp?/akinwumi-adesina-afdb-supporting-nigeria-with-134m-to-cultivate-rice-maize-wheat
[color=#000099][/color]

Thumbs up Mr. Akinwumi Adesina, fondly called Mr. Agric by ex President Jonathan when he was minister of agriculture in that government. A man of intellect and vision.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize by adecz: 9:58am On Mar 04
Hope they will also give us soldiers
to go and protect the farmers❗️❗️❗️
Re: Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize by LadyExcellency: 10:00am On Mar 04
They should prioritize the cultivation of cassava. Garri is and has always been a poor man's neighbour. Ask students what has been keeping them since Tinubu took over power.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:45am On Mar 04
Ttalk:
Wait o I've never seen or hear anyone get grant or even loan from AfDB yet their noise on financing agriculture investment deafening.

Adeshina, where is the money
That is not true, Abia state got serious funding from AFDB recently. Adeshina, Bart and okonjo were some of the few top technocrats under Jonathan….and the results spoke for themselves. But Nigerians like the proverbial Israelites chose Egypt.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize by IBB007: 11:21am On Mar 04
Lol…money that will be stolen…these organizations giving us aid should start doing it themselves…these naija thieves are just stealing the money
Re: Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize by Iamanoited: 12:04pm On Mar 04
Please I'm in. How can I qualify?
Re: Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize by Emman08: 12:36pm On Mar 04
All these for Fulani terrorists to destroy people's farms. If farmers were free to go their farms, we won't have this issue in the first place. But Nigeria, jihad comes before sense
Re: Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize by UmarFaruk98: 8:30pm On Mar 04
Our future president...
Re: Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize by dododawa1: 8:34pm On Mar 04
Talking talking talking talking talking talking talking talking talking talking talking talking talking talking
Re: Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize by press9jatv: 8:36pm On Mar 04
The money will be relooted again
Re: Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize by Elinosweet143(f): 5:53am On Mar 05
The way this guys they mention money ehn una sure say them know wetin dem dey talk, with thekind figures wen i dey hear them call all the time we no sippose dey where we still dey oh, makedem dash us the raw cash small see how we when get small scale businesses go do wonders with am but no them no dey reason our side. Nna make i jejely face my plantain chips and chinchin suply in peace oh. Ehen who sabi Nepa abeg make una help me tell them say i need light to sill my plantain biko i no get money for fuel
Re: Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize by amazingspiderma: 6:00am On Mar 05
Akinwumi always on spot and intelligent.

Nigerian need to start producing, but government need to make the farmlands secure once again.
The economic policy must enguage the hands and minds of Nigerians.

See how he breaks down the project into value chain.

I watched his speech last night in honour of Herbert Wigwe, nothing but respect and honour and the fear of God.

A rear gem.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize by lexy2014: 8:49am On Mar 06
Max24:
A good Omoluabi ! Contribute your quota, not mocking your president. Don't be like the developers demarketing their country on SM. First think of what you can do for your country, not what your country can do for you first - John F. Kennedy.

is it because these so called "developers" are demarketing the country and mocking Tinubu that is making Tinubu display gross incompetence and fail on every side?
Re: Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize by lexy2014: 8:50am On Mar 06
amazingspiderma:
Akinwumi always on spot and intelligent.

Nigerian need to start producing, but government need to make the farmlands secure once again.
The economic policy must enguage the hands and minds of Nigerians.

See how he breaks down the project into value chain.

I watched his speech last night in honour of Herbert Wigwe, nothing but respect and honour and the fear of God.

A rear gem.

is he the one that will give this aid to the farmers and implement all the grammar he spoke?
Re: Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize by lexy2014: 8:52am On Mar 06
AkpaMgbor:

That is not true, Abia state got serious funding from AFDB recently. Adeshina, Bart and okonjo were some of the few top technocrats under Jonathan….and the results spoke for themselves. But Nigerians like the proverbial Israelites chose Egypt.

what was the money meant for?
Re: Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize by easzypeaszy(m): 8:56am On Mar 06
See who suppose be President and not Obi, Atiku or Tinibu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Gets 'illegal' New Chief Justice / If nigeria had a referendum on division, will you vote yes/no? / Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.