Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? (1923 Views)

Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) / Olumide Akpata And Osayamon Ogbebor Wedding Photos / Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Adexgentle005(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03
We all know why yoruba decided not to vote for gbadebo. It’s not even because he has Igbo blood, it’s because he insulted the Yoruba race he want to govern. He doesn’t think like yoruba. He insulted pastor Adeboye and other bigot thing he posted on Twitter.

So I don’t understand why Edo obidients are not rooting for Olumide. H.E Olumide blasted Tinubu and supported LP with his full chest.

Now the day of reckoning has come. Even Peter Obi failed to congratulate him. If Olumide no win this governorship election, he’s a fool for supporting LP.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by bigpriik: 10:33pm On Mar 03
i thought obidients are only igbos or do i have comprehension problems?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Emekaphilip360: 11:05pm On Mar 03
bigpriik:
Obidients cut across all tribe. I like the opinion of Op. we need liberation, true transparency. I think Olumide is a better candidate and I’d want to see him win the governorship election.

2 Likes

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Mandate2023: 11:20pm On Mar 03
bigpriik:

They r majorly ibos but some edo dunce were decieve out of hatred for yoruba

Most of those crying online don't even reside in edo talk more of voting there, it's all noise

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Nyamiriflathed: 11:21pm On Mar 03
😂😂😂
Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Nyamiriflathed: 11:21pm On Mar 03
Adexgentle005:
We all know why yoruba decided not to vote for gbadebo. It’s not even because he has Igbo blood, it’s because he insulted the Yoruba race he want to govern. He doesn’t think like yoruba. He insulted pastor Adeboye and other bigot thing he posted on Twitter.

So I don’t understand why Edo obidients are not rooting for Olumide. H.E Olumide blasted Tinubu and supported LP with his full chest.

Now the day of reckoning has come. Even Peter Obi failed to congratulate him. If Olumide no win this governorship election, he’s a fool for supporting LP.
He is a big fool. The idiot bought them lots of sienna buses, thousands of plastic chairs and even built schools for them 😂😂😂

They spat on his face even though he is full blooded Edo, they said he should go and contest in Lagos because he has Olumide and Akpata in his name.

E come be like say I dey even campaign for the guy pass Obidients sef. I feel sorry for him.

3 Likes

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by haffaze777(m): 11:25pm On Mar 03
LP is Edo and Edo is LP, don't mind any efulefu agbado or mikano people supporting APC or PDP,every sensible Edolite are voting for Olumide akpata

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Rantingpiglets: 11:28pm On Mar 03
Edo are not Yoruba na...

According to you and you crew of worthless noisemakers. GVR is not Yoruba na, same with Jimi Agbaje. grin

Edo reject any Yoruba candidate grin

Nyamiriflathed:

He is a big fool. The idiot bought them lots of sienna buses, thousands of plastic chairs and even built schools for them 😂😂😂

They spat on his face even though he is full blooded Edo, they said he should go and contest in Lagos because he has Olumide and Akpata in his name.

E come be like say I dey even campaign for the guy pass Obidients sef. I feel sorry for him.
Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Adexgentle005(m): 11:28pm On Mar 03
Nyamiriflathed:

it’s really a shame. I pity for him. I think they don’t like how he looks
Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Adexgentle005(m): 11:29pm On Mar 03
haffaze777:
LP is Edo and Edo is LP, don't mind any efulefu agbado or mikano people supporting APC or PDP,every sensible Edolite are voting for Olumide akpata
have you visited twitter lately? Don’t say what you don’t know.

1 Like

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Rantingpiglets: 11:29pm On Mar 03
See them... Supporters club

Edo no be LAGOS.

Cry Blood.

Olumide should respect EDO people and go and contest in ONDO... grin

haffaze777:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Nyamiriflathed: 11:29pm On Mar 03
Rantingpiglets:
Edo are not Yoruba na...

According to you and you crew of worthless noisemakers. GVR is not Yoruba na, same with Jimi Agbaje. grin

Edo reject any Yoruba candidate grin

Agbaje is full blooded Yoruba..
GRV is half breed that supports IPOB, ESN, and insults the Yorubas. Unlike Omoluabi Gov Adeleke of Osun who is also half ibo, GRV was badly brought up by his Ibo mum to hate the Yoruba tribe he wanted to govern. He also has no experience, not even as an architect.

As for Olumide AKpata, he is an 100% Edo man. I don't know why some foolish Edo think he is Yoruba. He should carry his own cross abeg cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Rantingpiglets: 11:32pm On Mar 03
Even TINUBU insulted OBA SIJUWADE the former Ooni of ife, a custodian you f YORUBA culture. Then TINUBU was an omoale or an IPOB member abi?

Sunday IGBOHO recently exposed that TINUBU gave him money also. So I ask, is TINUBU also an omoale like your worthless sef?

Shallow brained people are disgustingly stupid. cheesy

Nyamiriflathed:

GRV is half breed that supports IPOB, ESN, and insults the Yorubas. Unlike Omoluabi Gov Adeleke of Osun who is also half ibo, GRV was badly brought up by his Ibo mum to hate the Yoruba tribe he wanted to govern. cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Nyamiriflathed: 11:34pm On Mar 03
Rantingpiglets:
Even TINUBU insulted OBA SIJUWADE the former Ooni of ife, a custodian you f YORUBA culture. Then TINUBU was an omoale or an IPOB member abi?

Shallow brained people are disgustingly stupid. cheesy

Unlike in iboland where you people are lick your ezes and igwes, any Yoruba Oba that misbehaves will be dragged. We don't worship humans like you people worship the agulu messiah. 😂

The Oba of Akure was dethroned for beating his wife. I am not talking about the one that told Akure youths to flog that Eze ndigbo of Akure. I am talking about the one before that grin

How is the Eze of isolo doing by the way, the one that has been locked up for almost 1 year 🤣

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Noblechykk(m): 11:43pm On Mar 03
bigpriik:
Hahahahahaha, you no go make heaven at all.

2 Likes

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by IGBOSON1: 11:44pm On Mar 03
Hope Edo people can see how these vile Tinubu bigots are trying to bring tribalism into Edo politics! They should gird their loins and prepare for the onslaught as it's now become apparent there's a concerted effort to try and diminish Olumide Akpatas' chances in the upcoming election! Make no mistake about it....this is all about trying to prevent a LP candidate from winning said election, and they're resorting to similar template used for Lagos and the presidential elections! The only slight difference with the Edo election is that they're not well placed to deploy their thugs to disrupt the electoral process and prevent people from voting on the day like they did in the case of Lagos state!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by jasent(m): 3:59am On Mar 04
Emekaphilip360:
Obidients cut across all tribe. I like the opinion of Op. we need liberation, true transparency. I think Olumide is a better candidate and I’d want to see him win the governorship election.
We all celebrated Asaba declaration when the southern governors declared that power should return to South. Now,Edo have said power should return to Edo central,why are you people having issues with that?

2 Likes

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by ednut1(m): 4:24am On Mar 04
Adexgentle005:

it’s mostly about zoning. Pdp and apc zoned the ticket to edo central-esan lokan. LP didn’t. Some also feel he is not Edo enough as he hid his Benin name/ has Yoruba mother.
Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Nyamiriflathed: 4:26am On Mar 04
IGBOSON1:
Hope Edo people can see how these vile Tinubu bigots are trying to bring tribalism into Edo politics! They should gird their loins and prepare for the onslaught as it's now become apparent there's a concerted effort to try and diminish Olumide Akpatas' chances in the upcoming election! Make no mistake about it....this is all about trying to prevent a LP candidate from winning said election, and they're resorting to similar template used for Lagos and the presidential elections! The only slight difference with the Edo election is that they're not well placed to deploy their thugs to disrupt the electoral process and prevent people from voting on the day like they did in the case of Lagos state!
The Hypocrisy of Obidients is not new to many people including those that are not even Tinubu's supporters.

Wetin concern Tinubu supporters with Esan people saying Esan Lo kan.

Old man wey dey lie..Are the below persons Tinubu supporters?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Slytiger: 4:32am On Mar 04
IGBOSON1:
It is Esan people and Edo Obidients that are majorly against Olumide Akpata.

The biggest Esan man twitter account on twitter and who is also one of the biggest obidient influencer on twitter is rooting for his Esan kinsman Ighodalo of PDP.

Na Edo Obidients and National Obidients they fight on twitter. Nothing concerns Tinubu supporters except to laugh at the foolishness of the Obidients.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by NaMe4: 4:33am On Mar 04
ednut1:
it’s mostly about zoning. Pdp and apc zoned the ticket to edo central-esan lokan. LP didn’t. Some also feel he is not Edo enough as he hid his Benin name/ has Yoruba mother.

It has nothing to do with his name. A lot of Edos answer such names. We've had past governors with such names from different parts of the State.

When it's the turn of Edo South, and he aspires, you'd see the support.

Besides, in terms of qualifications/competence candidates such as Asuen Ighodalo are very strong contenders.

Even if LP zoned it to Edo Central and presented a candidate with a similar name, the emphasis would be on antecedence, competence and qualifications.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Slytiger: 4:42am On Mar 04
Nyamiriflathed:

The Hypocrisy of Obidients is not new to many people including those that are not even Tinubu's supporters.

Wetin concern Tinubu supporters with Esan people saying Esan Lo kan.

Old man wey dey lie..Are the below persons Tinubu supporters?
Alot of them are not even aware that Olumide is an Edo man. They see the Olumide name and can't wrap their head around why an Edo man was called Olumide. They are too daft to even know that Akoko Edo is in Edo State.

I was on an Obidient twitter space where one very vocal Edo Obidient lady even said Akpata is a Yoruba name and does not trust Olumide as a result of his names. I had to google and realised that Yoruba is Apata and not Akpata.

5 Likes

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by providencia(m): 5:16am On Mar 04
Adexgentle005:

Now the day of reckoning has come. Even Peter Obi failed to congratulate him..

If you had listened to his radio advert, you will understand. Why should he bring an advert and say that those peter obi campaigned for lost their election. That man is full of himself.
Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Forkthiefnubu: 6:47am On Mar 04
Adexgentle005:

Spurting crap from ewedu saturated brain
Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Forkthiefnubu: 6:51am On Mar 04
IGBOSON1:
Yes it is the thiefunbus ppl that playing all the subterfuge and tribalism and divide and rule , these ppl need to be reprogrammed to be human again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by haffaze777(m): 7:24am On Mar 04
Rantingpiglets:
See them... Supporters club

Edo no be LAGOS.

Cry Blood.

Olumide should respect EDO people and go and contest in ONDO... grin

Are you an Edolite? If yes,Are you sensible one among them? I doubt that if you are supporting other candidates beside Olumide akpata

1 Like

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by haffaze777(m): 7:27am On Mar 04
Adexgentle005:
have you visited twitter lately? Don’t say what you don’t know.

Don't use Twitter to judge,go to the street of Benin and see how real and sensible Edolite are rooting for Akpata olumide

1 Like

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Goodvibes007: 7:41am On Mar 04
haffaze777:

Don't use Twitter to judge,go to the street of Benin and see how real and sensible Edolite are rooting for Akpata olumide
LMAO 🤣
Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by saddler: 7:49am On Mar 04
Nyamiriflathed:

GRV is half breed that supports IPOB, ESN, and insults the Yorubas. Unlike Omoluabi Gov Adeleke of Osun who is also half ibo, GRV was badly brought up by his Ibo mum to hate the Yoruba tribe he wanted to govern. He also has no experience, not even as an architect.

As for Olumide AKpata, he is an 100% Edo man. I don't know why some foolish Edo think he is Yoruba. He should carry his own cross abeg cool

How can someone bear Olumide Akpata and be a full-blooded Edo man?

Are you trying to pull the wool over Edo people's eyes?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by haffaze777(m): 7:58am On Mar 04
Goodvibes007:

LMAO 🤣

I deh Edo this morning and I can tell you all the sensible Edolite are rooting for Olumide Akpata,the only people against him both offline and online are Yahoo boy,cultists and never do well among Edo people, so whenever you see anyone either online or offline against him, know that he/she is either Yahoo boy,cultists, never do well or agboro among Edo
Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by saddler: 8:10am On Mar 04
haffaze777:

I deh Edo this morning and I can tell you all the sensible Edolite are rooting for Olumide Akpata,the only people against him both offline and online are Yahoo boy,cultists and never do well among Edo people, so whenever you see anyone either online or offline against him, know that he/she is either Yahoo boy,cultists, never do well or agboro among Edo

Trust me you are capping!

Anyone can hide behind a Nokia Torchlight and type anything.

grin grin
Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Kennyswag: 8:14am On Mar 04
Here in Edo state, it is LP from top to bottom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Gbenga Daniel And Akute / How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together / Nigeria Senator Sani Ahmad Yarima, I Have Not Broken Any Law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.