Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? (1926 Views)

Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) / Olumide Akpata And Osayamon Ogbebor Wedding Photos / Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Goodnewsforlife: 8:24am On Mar 04
Rantingpiglets:
Even TINUBU insulted OBA SIJUWADE the former Ooni of ife, a custodian you f YORUBA culture. Then TINUBU was an omoale or an IPOB member abi?

Sunday IGBOHO recently exposed that TINUBU gave him money also. So I ask, is TINUBU also an omoale like your worthless sef?

Shallow brained people are disgustingly stupid. cheesy

please any link to where tinubu insulted those people?

1 Like

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Goodnewsforlife: 8:32am On Mar 04
saddler:

How can someone bear Olumide Akpata and be a full-blooded Edo man?

Are you trying to pull the wool over Edo people's eyes?
I can bet u are igbo n u are just saying this out of hate

Edo people bear Yoruba names n many of them even have Muslim names

U go see edo person dey bear Muhammad, nurudeen, hassan, Azeez n co

1 Like

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by saddler: 8:41am On Mar 04
Goodnewsforlife:
I can bet u are igbo n u are just saying this out of hate

Edo people bear Yoruba names n many of them even have Muslim names

U go see edo person dey bear Muhammad, nurudeen, hassan, Azeez n co

Those you mentioned in your last sentence are not Edo. They are from minority tribes in the Edo North politically included in Edo state.

The Edo who you see bear Yoruba names always have one of the parents being Yoruba or their grandparents being Yoruba.

Olumide Akpata have a right to contest, but he already lost the election before the contest because of his name.
Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Goodnewsforlife: 8:44am On Mar 04
saddler:

Those you mentioned in your last sentence are not Edo. They are from minority tribes in the Edo North politically included in Edo state.

The Edo who you see bear Yoruba names always have one of the parents being Yoruba or their grandparents being Yoruba.

Olumide Akpata have a right to contest, but he already lost the election before the contest because of his name.

are u from edo?

Cos it’s obvious u don’t know anything about edo

My roommate in school has no relationship with Yoruba n he bears akeem

1 Like

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by haffaze777(m): 8:55am On Mar 04
saddler:

Trust me you are capping!

Anyone can hide behind a Nokia Torchlight and type anything.

grin grin

Just as you are hiding behind Levono phone to type this trash
Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Alba3: 9:03am On Mar 04
Slytiger:

Alot of them are not even aware that Olumide is an Edo man. They see the Olumide name and can't wrap their head around why an Edo man was called Olumide. They are too daft to even know that Akoko Edo is in Edo State.

I was on an Obidient twitter space where one very vocal Edo Obidient lady even said Akpata is a Yoruba name and does not trust Olumide as a result of his names. I had to google and realised that Yoruba is Apata and not Akpata.
Ambrose Folorunso Ali remains one of the best governors Edo ever produced; he never had any Edo name.
Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by StarRida: 9:03am On Mar 04
I thought all Obi-dents are Igbos so we even have Obident movement in Edo State bunch of clowns
Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by saddler: 9:07am On Mar 04
Goodnewsforlife:
are u from edo?

Cos it’s obvious u don’t know anything about edo

My roommate in school has no relationship with Yoruba n he bears akeem

Because he is Muslim from Edo North.

The two major tribes in Edo state namely Edo and Esan are majorly Christians and dont bear Akeem or Mohammed.

They determine who governs the state.

Even if Olumide beats other candidates hands down in his qualifications, he wont win.

Let him go back to Ogun or Ondo where his parents come from.

If Edo state was important to him, he would have put up an Edo name a long time before now

1 Like

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Rantingpiglets: 9:44am On Mar 04
Asking for links ..? Are you joking?

A known Propagandist like you and your worthless crew?

Anyway.. I don't entertain foolish questions...

Nonsense angry

Goodnewsforlife:
please any link to where tinubu insulted those people?
Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Godfullsam(m): 9:49am On Mar 04
bigpriik:
i thought obidients are only igbos or do i have comprehension problems?

Igbos are only igbos.
Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by WeddingParol: 9:52am On Mar 04
IGBOSON1:
Hope Edo people can see how these vile Tinubu bigots are trying to bring tribalism into Edo politics! They should gird their loins and prepare for the onslaught as it's now become apparent there's a concerted effort to try and diminish Olumide Akpatas' chances in the upcoming election! Make no mistake about it....this is all about trying to prevent a LP candidate from winning said election, and they're resorting to similar template used for Lagos and the presidential elections! The only slight difference with the Edo election is that they're not well placed to deploy their thugs to disrupt the electoral process and prevent people from voting on the day like they did in the case of Lagos state!

Always claiming victims.

You started the tribalism first.

ndị nwere uche dị warara. ị gaghị eri achịcha gị ma were ya
Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Kasdat5(m): 9:53am On Mar 04
Emekaphilip360:
Obidients cut across all tribe. I like the opinion of Op. we need liberation, true transparency. I think Olumide is a better candidate and I’d want to see him win the governorship election.

What makes Olumide a better candidate ??
Because he runs on LP platohom , am %100 sure that's your reason .
Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by NaMe4: 10:09am On Mar 04
Slytiger:

Alot of them are not even aware that Olumide is an Edo man. They see the Olumide name and can't wrap their head around why an Edo man was called Olumide. They are too daft to even know that Akoko Edo is in Edo State.

Alba3:
Ambrose Folorunso Ali remains one of the best governors Edo ever produced; he never had any Edo name.

And Prof Ambrose Folorunso Alli was Esan (Edo Central).

Olumide is from Benin, Edo South, not even Akoko Edo as some people may erroneously assume.

Edos have such names from all parts of the State.
It's those without knowledge of Edo who are making noise online.

saddler:

Because he is Muslim from Edo North.

The two major tribes in Edo state namely Edo and Esan are majorly Christians and dont bear Akeem or Mohammed.

They determine who governs the state.

Even if Olumide beats other candidates hands down in his qualifications, he wont win.

Let him go back to Ogun or Ondo where his parents come from.

If Edo state was important to him, he would have put up an Edo name a long time before now

One of the strongest contestants in LP is Hon. Sergius Ogun who is Esan (Edo Central). I guess if he was the candidate, you would have told him to return to Ogun or Ondo.

Hon John Yakubu who stepped down and endorsed Asue is Esan.

Olumide Akpata is a bona fide Bini man. When it's the turn of Edo South and he gets the governorship candidature under any political platform, he would get widespread support provided he remains credible.

The major groups in Edo are the Afemai, Esan and Bini and have the same origin.

1 Like

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Goodnewsforlife: 10:32am On Mar 04
Rantingpiglets:
Asking for links ..? Are you joking?

A known Propagandist like you and your worthless crew?

Anyway.. I don't entertain foolish questions...

Nonsense angry

where did tinubu insult kings?

Hate is d major driving force for u people, u can even say tinubu came to steal meat in your pot

1 Like

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by saddler: 11:10am On Mar 04
NaMe4:

And Prof Ambrose Folorunso Alli was Esan (Edo Central).

Olumide is from Benin, Edo South, not even Akoko Edo as some people may erroneously assume.

Edos have such names from all parts of the State.
It's those without knowledge of Edo who are making noise online.

One of the strongest contestants in LP is Hon. Sergius Ogun who is Esan (Edo Central). I guess if he was the candidate, you would have told him to return to Ogun or Ondo.

Hon John Yakubu who stepped down and endorsed Asue is Esan.

Olumide Akpata is a bona fide Bini man. When it's the turn of Edo South and he gets the governorship candidature under any political platform, he would get widespread support provided he remains credible.

The major groups in Edo are the Afemai, Esan and Bini and have the same origin.

If you guys like link Olumide Akpata to the Oba of Benin, he is not flying.
Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by MrDoGood(m): 11:21am On Mar 04
Adexgentle005:
We all know why yoruba decided not to vote for gbadebo. It’s not even because he has Igbo blood, it’s because he insulted the Yoruba race he want to govern. He doesn’t think like yoruba. He insulted pastor Adeboye and other bigot thing he posted on Twitter.

So I don’t understand why Edo obidients are not rooting for Olumide. H.E Olumide blasted Tinubu and supported LP with his full chest.

Now the day of reckoning has come. Even Peter Obi failed to congratulate him. If Olumide no win this governorship election, he’s a fool for supporting LP.

The ticket is zone to Esan
Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by IGBOSON1: 2:59pm On Mar 04
Nyamiriflathed:

The Hypocrisy of Obidients is not new to many people including those that are not even Tinubu's supporters.

Wetin concern Tinubu supporters with Esan people saying Esan Lo kan.

Old man wey dey lie..Are the below persons Tinubu supporters?

With a disgusting moniker like yours, i shouldn’t really be engaging with your bigoted self on anything, as it would be no different to trying to engage a mad man in the market!

You vile assholes always pick and choose the part of the narrative that suits your evil and divisive agenda!

Assuming, without conceding, that those select posts you chose to highlight are from genuine accounts, and the posters truly from Esan….and so fcking what!? If i wasn’t jobless like your pathetic ass, i could equally trawl social-media looking for posts of Akpatas’ supporters…..from Esan and beyond! The fact you even took time out to select specific posts to try and aid your agenda, shows a worrying level of malevolence, wickedness and scheming!

Is there any database of obedient members in Edo state….and have they sworn to a code of conduct, for you to now sit there and assert that ‘obedients in Edo are tilting a certain way politically, and are now against Olumide Akpatas’ candidacy’!? Pray, what’s the total number of obedients in Edo, and what percentage of them are against Akpata? Ditto, Esan voters!

It’s clear, even to the blind, the kind of bigoted and divisive characters driving this anti-Akpata narrative….those who have the time to search for and save a number of Anti-Akpata posts from X (formerly known as Twitter) and drive threads like this just to try and prevent a LP candidate from winning the election! Your actions are driven by a insane level of bigotry, hate, envy and greed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Rantingpiglets: 3:16pm On Mar 04
Tinubu is is the major driving force of your foolishness. Even if Tinubu bleeps your wife, it's a blessing to your worthless lineage abi?

Goodnewsforlife:
where did tinubu insult kings?

Hate is d major driving force for u people, u can even say tinubu came to steal meat in your pot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Goodvibes007: 3:19pm On Mar 04
bigpriik:
i thought obidients are only igbos or do i have comprehension problems?
They are majorly ibos and Igbos.
Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Goodnewsforlife: 3:46pm On Mar 04
Rantingpiglets:
Tinubu is is the major driving force of your foolishness. Even if Tinubu bleeps your wife, it's a blessing to your worthless lineage abi?

guy leave story

Show us where tinubu insulted d king?
Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Rantingpiglets: 3:51pm On Mar 04
I don't educate Idiots angry

Goodnewsforlife:
guy leave story

Show us where tinubu insulted d king?
Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Goodnewsforlife: 3:53pm On Mar 04
Rantingpiglets:
I don't educate Idiots angry

typical igbo n insults

Show us where tinubu insulted kings now u change an to insult

We know u are lieing but calm down oga

One day u will come here n tell us tinubu don give every igbo girl belle
Re: Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? by Rantingpiglets: 8:29pm On Mar 04
Insulting Yoruba kings by TINUBUs is not a TODAY thing. It's just that you are so dull to research this fact, because it wasn't shown to you in your worthless WhatsApp group.

As regards TINUBU, according to you and your crew of shallow brainers, Tinubu developed even the greatest infrastructure in your zone. Foolish tribalism. grin

Go and sleep with tears cheesy

Goodnewsforlife:
typical igbo n insults

Show us where tinubu insulted kings now u change an to insult

We know u are lieing but calm down oga

One day u will come here n tell us tinubu don give every igbo girl belle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Building A $600 Million Dollars Embassy Structure In Iraq? / Beninoise-american Fugitive Traced To Nigeria / Jonathan Campaign Accuses Buhari, Then Hurriedly Withdraws Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.