Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Description Of The Believer When Faced With Hardship Or Ease - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Description Of The Believer When Faced With Hardship Or Ease (54 Views)

"Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" / Faced With Sexual Desires Or Have Wet Dreams & You Are Unmarried?learn From This / How To Apply Patience When Faced With Trials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Description Of The Believer When Faced With Hardship Or Ease by akinsmail51: 6:50am On Mar 04
Shaikh ‘Abdur-Rahmaan as-Sa’dee (rahimahullaah) mentioned in his description of the believer when faced with hardship or ease:

“If he is granted prosperity, then he is among the vanguard of the grateful ones, and if there passes him some adversity then he is from the patient ones, he knows that he has no Lord other than Allaah that he should seek and supplicate to, and that he has no deity for him that he has expectation in and hopes in.

He has no divergence or abstention from the door of his Patron Lord, likewise there is no inclination for his heart to other than Him and no attachment and no turning away.

Prosperity and favours do not make him proceed to tyranny and an arrogant ingratitude, and he is not impatient when touched with adversity, being displeased with the preordainment and pre-decree, he remains in accordance with the pre-decrees – the pleasant and the sad with calmness and tranquility, and Allaah guides his heart to it, due to his knowledge that it is a decree of The One Who says to something: ‘Be’ and it is.

So this servant is granted ability, he has profited by virtue of His Lord and stood with servitude to Him through all the fluctuations, and he attains both prosperities: peace of mind and distinction of state and consequence and has acquired good things.

مَا أَصَابَ مِن مُّصِيبَةٍ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۗ وَمَن يُؤْمِن بِاللَّهِ يَهْدِ قَلْبَهُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ

((No calamity befalls except by permission of Allaah, and whoever believes in Allaah, He guides his heart. And Allaah is Knowing of all things.))” (At-Taghaabun: 11)

Majmu’ Mu-allafaat Ash-Shaikh vol 23 p.170

(1) (Reply)

Every Muslim Should Be Warned Of The Oppression Of: ‘I – My/mine – I Possess’ / O Abu Bakr! There Are Three Things Which Are All True! / What Are The Rules For Fasting When Traveling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.