Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

I Feel Incredibly Privileged’ – Burna Boy Reacts To American City Honour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel Incredibly Privileged’ – Burna Boy Reacts To American City Honour (196 Views)

2020 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Reacts After Being Nominated / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Incredibly Privileged’ – Burna Boy Reacts To American City Honour by actiondrilling: 7:39am On Mar 04
Grammy-winning Nigerian singer, Damini Ogulu, aka Burna Boy, has relished the declaration of March 2nd as his day in the city of Boston in Massachusetts, United States.

Sscgossip recalls that the Boston City Council recently declared March 2nd as Burna Boy’s Day in honour of the singer’s “performances and advocacy works.”

The singer was formerly presented a plaque by the Boston City Council at the city’s leg of his ‘I Told Them’ tour on Saturday.

Sharing a photo of himself lifting the plaque on stage via X, Burna Boy wrote: “I feel incredibly honoured and privileged! Thank you Boston!

“The goal has always been the same, to bring the world together. We are all so different but all the same!

“2nd of March a.k.a Burna Boy Day.”

https://sscgossip.com.ng/2024/03/04/burna-boy-reacts-to-american-city-honour/

Re: I Feel Incredibly Privileged’ – Burna Boy Reacts To American City Honour by OneCandleAway(f): 7:48am On Mar 04
He's just desperate for the global acceptance
Re: I Feel Incredibly Privileged’ – Burna Boy Reacts To American City Honour by magoo10(m): 7:51am On Mar 04
Congrats
You worked hard to get where you are.
Re: I Feel Incredibly Privileged’ – Burna Boy Reacts To American City Honour by Nokio2: 8:33am On Mar 04
Be careful of daddy love's house
Camera full everywhere
Re: I Feel Incredibly Privileged’ – Burna Boy Reacts To American City Honour by Zulu11zulu: 8:35am On Mar 04
OneCandleAway:
He's just desperate for the global acceptance
I don't understand you can you please explain

(1) (Reply)

Why Moses Bliss Married From Ghana / Basket Mouth Defends Wizkid With Touching Evidence Of Kindness / Verydarkman Turns Transgender After Nigeria Police Fail To Arrest Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.