Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward (289 Views)

Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward / Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) / The church is the solution to Nigeria's socio-economic problems‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Realz99: 11:12am On Mar 04
Please I need answers to this,
Out of ignorance, I once went to a native doctor, and after his consultation he made some incision marks on my body and rubbed some charm,. He said its anti witchcraft mark,.

Now I don't want the charm on my body again, because it was actually a mistake,
how can I possibly nullify it or remove it,

Note: don't talk about deliverance, I've already done that but I need a practical spiritual way it can be done,
Also I can't go back to the native doctor, someone that took me there is no more around and I don't know the exact place,

Drop your suggestions or chat me on whatsapp
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Preciousese(f): 3:53pm On Mar 04
When you say particular spiritual way do you mena another native doctor or what?
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Realz99: 3:56pm On Mar 04
Preciousese:
When you say particular spiritual way do you mena another native doctor or what?
Any
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Preciousese(f): 3:57pm On Mar 04
Realz99:

Any
We're are you
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Realz99: 5:35pm On Mar 04
Preciousese:

We're are you
Can you write me on whatsapp
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Realz99: 10:00am On Mar 05
I need answers
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Realz99: 3:56pm On Mar 07
Drop your suggestions
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Realz99: 3:56pm On Mar 07
[color=#000099][/color]
Drop your suggestions
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by clumpski: 5:02pm On Mar 07
What's the effect you've seen so far?

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Ken4Christ: 6:22pm On Mar 07
Realz99:
Out of ignorance, I once went to a native doctor, and after his consultation he made some incision marks on my body and rubbed some charm,. He said its anti witchcraft mark,.

Note: don't talk about deliverance, I've already done that but I need a practical spiritual way it can be done,
Also I can't go back to the native doctor, someone that took me there is no more around and I don't know the exact place,

You are just trying to get people's contact. Why can't the suggestions be dropped here for everyone to learn?

2 Likes

Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Beautifulday: 6:23pm On Mar 07
Realz99:

How do you know the charm is working?
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Beautifulday: 6:24pm On Mar 07
Preciousese:

Before grin
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Ibrochaka(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12
Realz99:
Drop your suggestions
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Realz99: 6:45pm On Mar 12
Ken4Christ:

You are just trying to get people's contact. Why can't the suggestions be dropped here for everyone to learn?
Anybody is free to drop it here,
It's just cos of privacy
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Realz99: 6:46pm On Mar 12
Beautifulday:

How do you know the charm is working?
I don't know if it's working or not, but I just want it removed
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Ken4Christ: 10:04pm On Mar 12
Realz99:

Anybody is free to drop it here,
It's just cos of privacy

The suggestion made can also benefit others.
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Beautifulday: 8:02am On Mar 13
Realz99:

I don't know if it's working or not, but I just want it removed

What if the baba scammed you?
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Realz99: 1:43pm On Mar 13
Beautifulday:

What if the baba scammed you?
What if he didnt scam me

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Beautifulday: 2:41pm On Mar 13
Realz99:

What if he didnt scam me

Witches go dey fear you nah grin.

But seriously, if you are not experiencing anything negative, no worry yourself.
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Realz99: 4:05pm On Mar 13
Beautifulday:

Witches go dey fear you nah grin.

But seriously, if you are not experiencing anything negative, no worry yourself.
I don't just want the charm in my body

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is The Way / Bringing People To Jesus / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.