Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

"Avoid Me, If You Have Less Than 50m" - Lady Send Message To Broke Guy {VIDEO} - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Avoid Me, If You Have Less Than 50m" - Lady Send Message To Broke Guy {VIDEO} (372 Views)

''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) / Sophia Momodu: "I Have Never Dated A Broke Guy, I Dont Know What It Feels Like“ / "Broke Guy" - Paul Okoye Shares Major Throwback Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Avoid Me, If You Have Less Than 50m" - Lady Send Message To Broke Guy {VIDEO} by scholarshipNet: 11:52am On Mar 04
"Avoid Me, If You Have Less Than 50m" - Lady Send Message To Broke Guy {VIDEO}

In a video that has set social media ablaze, a woman is seen delivering a stark message to men she deems financially inadequate. The footage, which has garnered millions of views across various platforms, captures the woman expressing her disdain for men who do not possess significant wealth.

The unidentified woman, speaking with an air of confidence, declares that any man unable to boast a net worth exceeding 50 million should refrain from pursuing her. "I have no business with poverty," she asserts, sending shockwaves through online communities.

The video, originally shared on a popular video-sharing platform, quickly gained traction as netizens reacted with a mix of disbelief and outrage. Many condemned the woman's blatant display of materialism, labeling her remarks as elitist and shallow.

Social media users expressed their disdain for the woman's apparent disregard for qualities beyond monetary wealth. Some criticized the message for perpetuating harmful stereotypes and promoting a superficial approach to relationships.

Conversely, a minority defended the woman's stance, arguing that everyone is entitled to their preferences when it comes to romantic partners. However, even among those who offered support, there were calls for greater empathy and understanding toward individuals of varying financial circumstances.

As the video continues to circulate online, it serves as a focal point for discussions surrounding societal attitudes toward wealth, status, and interpersonal relationships. While some view it as a cautionary tale against materialistic values, others see it as a reflection of wider issues concerning class and privilege.

Amid the ongoing debate sparked by the video, one thing remains clear: the message delivered by the woman has ignited a conversation that transcends the confines of social media, prompting introspection and reflection on what truly matters in human connections.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

Re: "Avoid Me, If You Have Less Than 50m" - Lady Send Message To Broke Guy {VIDEO} by chaarly(m): 11:54am On Mar 04
"i have no business with poverty"
But see where you're posting from. Clown

Learn web development from the comfort of your home.
Visit: www.codefussion.tech
To get started
Re: "Avoid Me, If You Have Less Than 50m" - Lady Send Message To Broke Guy {VIDEO} by Onuimo1(m): 11:57am On Mar 04
Theses girls don't learn. Next thing we'll hear is ritualists has harvested the private parts of o Young lady after killing her.
How much does she even have on her own to be yarning dust.

Abegg my battery is running down. No electricity for 3 Days for Aguda surulere.
Re: "Avoid Me, If You Have Less Than 50m" - Lady Send Message To Broke Guy {VIDEO} by UAObi: 12:05pm On Mar 04
See this unlimited liability...
Re: "Avoid Me, If You Have Less Than 50m" - Lady Send Message To Broke Guy {VIDEO} by Tallesty1(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04
See room like IDP camp

1 Like

Re: "Avoid Me, If You Have Less Than 50m" - Lady Send Message To Broke Guy {VIDEO} by Eunoiaa(f): 1:54pm On Mar 04
"Girls don't believe they are broke, too" do men believe they are used after sex? grin

1 Like

Re: "Avoid Me, If You Have Less Than 50m" - Lady Send Message To Broke Guy {VIDEO} by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:49pm On Mar 04
girl who lives in a box, looking for rich men to get her out of her miserable poverty stricken life... nothing new under the sun.

in a few yrs when these rich men have fukced her finish and pass her over to all their mates, thats when she will turn to jesus for help (accepting any man with a pulse)

1 Like

Re: "Avoid Me, If You Have Less Than 50m" - Lady Send Message To Broke Guy {VIDEO} by Gerrard59(m): 9:34am On Mar 05
Eunoiaa:
"Girls don't believe they are broke, too" do men believe they are used after sex? grin

Na the hypocrisy wey dey this world. In a country where sexual liberty is mocked at or frowned upon, it is expected that the women will charge or bill for access to their vaginas. Maybe if the country was as liberal as Southern African or Caribbean countries, but cultures and traditions no go gree. However, we cannot have it both ways - ease of having sex while slut-shaming the women.

1 Like

Re: "Avoid Me, If You Have Less Than 50m" - Lady Send Message To Broke Guy {VIDEO} by Gerrard59(m): 9:40am On Mar 05
I watched the video on YabaLeftOnline and was slightgly shocked, especially at her confidence and insistence. She no say Nigerian men no too get money like that? Has she forgetttne the country that she is in? shocked

You see, these are the media content young men watch from their female contemporaries - implying that they (young men) don't deserve sex or love because they don't have money. But tomorrow, the same female contemporaries, when over 30 and are wives would then demand for the same men to be faithful and keep to one woman even after toiling to make "50M naira".

Another reason I don't castigate men who "cheat" on their wives/partners. I believe a financially comfortable man has earned the right to "cheat". It is his choice to exercise that right or not. Any woman who doesn't like it has three options;

- Marry a woman
- Marry a man who is struggling financially
- Remain single.

The right to choose, not the right to dictate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Avoid Me, If You Have Less Than 50m" - Lady Send Message To Broke Guy {VIDEO} by marksleek2584(m): 1:12pm On Mar 05
Help please

(1) (Reply)

Cubana Chiefpriest's Birthday Bash Sparks Reactions / Afro-g Tears In The Streets..new Hit / Hoping On Imported Rice Is Not A Good Idea……..omotola Jalade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.