Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male (59488 Views)

Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands / Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) / Ancient Inventions Far Ahead Of Their Time And Beyond Modern Understanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by blowjohn(m): 6:50pm On Mar 04
LGBT una no dey tire?

grin grin
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by Dbarrzx: 6:50pm On Mar 04
Gays guys go dey happy say some animals behave like them... insanity 😂😂😂
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by Chukwuka319(m): 6:50pm On Mar 04
1Sharon:

Why won't they be using nature to prove a point, since homophobes claim homosexuality isn't found in nature?

They've given evidence now and you guys want to shift the goalpost.

So because animals exhibit "homosexuality"humans should reduce themselves to their state by engaging in it too?
All gays, and other sexual deviants are no different from animals.
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by Astra101: 6:52pm On Mar 04
Flamemignon1:

Homosexuality is present in animal species,bigot and scientist already proved this to be real but go off as the bigot that you are

F@ggot! Get off my mention!!!
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by Verbtips(m): 6:52pm On Mar 04
oz4real83:
Some people will be looking for nonsense to defend nonsense. These whales were only expressing dominant behaviours, we have seen them in other creatures before, no sex was involved. angry
even goat
i mean she goat gringrin
THE PRATICE THIS BEHAVIOUR SO WHAT NEW
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by Astra101: 6:56pm On Mar 04
occfx:

My brother, I don't just understand these attempts to force everybody to accept these gay nonsense. Why not do your gay in peace and and in secret and allow us breath. The steady attempts and promotion of these nonesense is just every where. Seems top leaders of the world are all gay. Shiiiit. How did human arrive at these level. This is the only reason that makes me believe devil actually hyjacked the system from Adam...reason is to halt human production through same sex marriages and then promote AI and humanoids as substitutes. Thank God for big big nyashes we have in Africa at least its helping us concentrate on the opposite sex and maintain reproduction. Very soon, we shall have good leaders that would maintain balance and healthy society.

Your reasons intensifies my constant urge for polygamy. I rather marry more women than to behold my fellow man bum bum shocked

1 Like

Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by Ayjay44(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04
MurderX:
Bastards wanna sell their queer BS
bros calm down. You ve not had any encounter with this people here and you're calling bastards already

Just calm down your nerves
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by Weknowbetter: 7:00pm On Mar 04
The gray one on the bottom looks dead. I see an orifice on it but no penis. How can you says it's a male?
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by on4a: 7:03pm On Mar 04
Flamemignon1:

See your guilty conscience? You were the one that brought up humans imitating animals not the other way round
Go and play with sand outside.
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by jojothaiv(m): 7:04pm On Mar 04
oz4real83:
Some people will be looking for nonsense to defend nonsense. These whales were only expressing dominant behaviours, we have seen them in other creatures before, no sex was involved. angry
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by CountinBlessins(m): 7:05pm On Mar 04
Flamemignon1:

You do realize that you can use the phones you are using to type this rubbish because of a homosexual right?

What are you talking about about ?
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by femi4: 7:25pm On Mar 04
Kosoco:
Meaning what, elders pls what do you to this News?
LGBTQ now has proof to defend their act
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by SK1SOLA: 7:26pm On Mar 04
How do we believe they are both male? So can't a whale make love in peace?

Stupid and nonsense ingredient
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by enemyofprogress: 7:26pm On Mar 04
Kosoco:
the thing tire me and it even made front page sef.
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by 1000angstroms(m): 7:29pm On Mar 04
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by andy1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 04
1Sharon:

Why won't they be using nature to prove a point, since homophobes claim homosexuality isn't found in nature?

They've given evidence now and you guys want to shift the goalpost.

stop using they na....just say we or us...because i know say you sef follow😋
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by KaptainAfrika: 7:55pm On Mar 04
Why are you geh ?
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by Fadddd(m): 7:55pm On Mar 04
oz4real83:
God bless you and all your unborn generations
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by Arabaincubus: 8:02pm On Mar 04
The real intention of this article is to promote homosexual behaviors.

I don't know how they successfully determined their sexes, since they are within a legal distance of morr than 100 yards.

1 Like

Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by Judgesledge(m): 8:17pm On Mar 04
Flamemignon1:

Nature has anomalies and homosexuality isn't wired towards extinction,bigot. If you care so much about the population,why don't you go adopt all the kids that you straight people throw in the streets
Homosexuality is pro extinction bro, forget about assisted reproductive technology used by humans, imagine what would be the fate of most species if a large proportion of their population engage in this deviant behavior you are trying so hard to justify, they'll all become EXTINCT

2 Likes

Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by BRATISLAVA: 8:40pm On Mar 04
nigeriansamurai:
7 gay people liked the above comment

They aren't.

They are likely 7 straight women who believe that's equality. Not until they insist on showering with their daughters at the gym, because there are many identities that appreciate the support but are pernicious.

TERFs know better.
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by Elusive001: 8:54pm On Mar 04
Kosoco:

Fry beans of course.
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by BRATISLAVA: 9:13pm On Mar 04
nigeriansamurai:
ok sir, please go look for a defenseless kid to molest cause if you near me i will beat you till you see JESUS and MOHAMMED...

You didn't understand my post.

People who are happy to these animals and are supporting them as natural are likely the same people who will feel conflicted when their daughters have to use the same restrooms as people who identify as girls yet aren't. For now they're playing at activism.
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04
BRATISLAVA:

You didn't understand my post.

People who are happy to these animals and are supporting them as natural are likely the same people who will feel conflicted when their daughters have to use the same restrooms as people who identify as girls yet aren't. For now they're playing at activism.
my bad... Sorry
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by Bimpe29: 9:18pm On Mar 04
Aptly submitted.
oz4real83:
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by Driwiz(m): 9:24pm On Mar 04
Gay whales 😂😂😂
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by DDIA: 9:34pm On Mar 04
Astra101:
LGBTQ+ community have search all over the world including forest, ocean, space and underworld to see what to use to defend their madness yet none!

You lost this lame attempt bro!
grin
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by Mayeldah(m): 9:41pm On Mar 04
Like LGBTQ community like APC...

Both thrives on Propaganda
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by 1Sharon(f): 9:57pm On Mar 04
Judgesledge:
Nature is wired towards survival of species, homosexuality is pro extinction, no way nature will support it. The evidence you are alluding to is not conclusive, might just be one of the complex ways humpbacks interact if the perceive another humpback is in a form of distress

Did the article say any of that? Not all species engage in homosexuality, so the survival of species should be just fine. Just as not all humans engage in homosexuality.

Are you going to say people that are born sterile are against nature too?
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by 1Sharon(f): 9:58pm On Mar 04
nigeriansamurai:
7 gay people liked the above comment

2 Likes

Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by Konjiboii: 10:00pm On Mar 04
We are nothing but mammals let’s do it as they do it on discovery channel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Butcher Giant Turtle At Seme (Photos) / Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) / Archaeologists Discover 2,700-Year-Old Luxury Toilet Used In Jerusalem (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.