Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male (59496 Views)

Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands / Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) / Ancient Inventions Far Ahead Of Their Time And Beyond Modern Understanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by Mrklemo(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05
These people are really trying to push these thing on us… LOL
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by africandollar: 12:07am On Mar 06
Flamemignon1:

Damn, your stupidity knows no bounds,who brought up this to defend others? Lol

Your naivety is incorrigible! It's sheep like you that swallow propaganda oblivious to how your reasoning is being re-conditioned by the media.
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by 1Sharon(f): 12:24am On Mar 06
Judgesledge:
Being heterosexual is not a question of my choice, it is NATURES CHOICE

If you can say homosexuality is a choice you need to tell us when you decided to be straight
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by 1Sharon(f): 12:25am On Mar 06
F1F2F3:

Lesbian spotted tongue . Madam stop trying to defend nonsense.

Not surprised you didn't answer my question.
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by Judgesledge(m): 8:56am On Mar 06
1Sharon:

If you can say homosexuality is a choice you need to tell us when you decided to be straight
The basic biology of humans is heterosexual i.e , the phallus complements the vag..na, that's how I was born, trying by all means to justify homosexuality, means that individuals engaging in beastiality can as well claim that is how nature programmed them
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by Flamemignon1(m): 1:10am On Mar 07
Judgesledge:
Infertility is not by choice, just like having malaria, which I believe you or someone you know has experienced
You just shot yourself, sexuality isn't a choice either
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by Flamemignon1(m): 1:11am On Mar 07
africandollar:

Your naivety is incorrigible! It's sheep like you that swallow propaganda oblivious to how your reasoning is being re-conditioned by the media.
With that logic, everything else is propaganda....lol
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by Judgesledge(m): 1:41pm On Mar 07
Flamemignon1:

You just shot yourself, sexuality isn't a choice either
Sexuality as programmed by nature going by he human anatomy is heterosexual bro, anything otherwise is deviant behavior and needs therapy
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by Flamemignon1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 07
Judgesledge:
Sexuality as programmed by nature going by he human anatomy is heterosexual bro, anything otherwise is deviant behavior and needs therapy
Yea...... because nature hasn't also been shown to have anomalies that are in itself natural?
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by Judgesledge(m): 3:12pm On Mar 07
Flamemignon1:

Yea...... because nature hasn't also been shown to have anomalies that are in itself natural?
Anomalies can never be nature's intention, that is why they are Anomalies and need to be sorted out where possible
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by Flamemignon1(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07
Judgesledge:
Anomalies can never be nature's intention, that is why they are Anomalies and need to be sorted out where possible
Yea right......keep telling yourself that
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by MrCork: 8:20pm On Mar 10
Nmezor:
Hmmmm,wonders shall Neva cease

So u enjoy watching whale having sexxxxx...corrrrect? Cant u juss watch blue film? SHAME ON U MMEZOR....and then u say u cant find man on nairaland!! WOW!!! embarassed
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by MrCork: 6:35pm On Apr 11
Nmezor:

Can i date u?
Re: Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male by MrCork: 11:30am On Apr 30
Nmezor:

U wanntohav sexxx wit whale ..with me or with human? This is confusing sir!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Butcher Giant Turtle At Seme (Photos) / Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) / Archaeologists Discover 2,700-Year-Old Luxury Toilet Used In Jerusalem (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.