Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia (29441 Views)

In Search Of Long Lost Dad / It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke / God Saved My Family From Explosion In Abule Ado,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by meobizy(f): 4:01am On Mar 05
The man is already home. He didn’t try to find his roots in his thirties, he’s trying it now. He is unserious. All he knows is South Africa and won’t be able to relate with how his past memories have changed presently. Let him remain where he is familiar with.
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by Dracas: 5:02am On Mar 05
Let him establish "Aro South Africa" na.
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by A1kennedy(m): 7:33am On Mar 05
Hello dear u can visit media webs. Such are 2go, facebook, twitter and whattsap abia state forum. For facebook u can search for all the okeke's.
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by aikyg(m): 7:42am On Mar 05
mariahAngel:

And give up/lose their original roots/identity?
No they don't. They still take their culture to those places.
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by SmallDick99(m): 8:20am On Mar 05
lelion:
I sent you 2k. But be reminded that l am Igbo, so if you are one of those tribalists here, please send back the money. But if you are a detribalised Nigerian who wants to country to work, it shall be well with you. We are all suffering

Pls help me with 1k too
Things are tough, I can't even cut my hair and I'm here looking like an hungry mad man sad
Opay
May u be replenished!
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by SmallDick99(m): 7:16am On Mar 06
lelion:
I sent you 2k. But be reminded that l am Igbo, so if you are one of those tribalists here, please send back the money. But if you are a detribalised Nigerian who wants to country to work, it shall be well with you. We are all suffering

Thank you so much
I really appreciate.
Remain blessed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Called Me A Vagabond / Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage / Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.