Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia (29377 Views)

In Search Of Long Lost Dad / It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke / God Saved My Family From Explosion In Abule Ado,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by mariahAngel(f): 7:14pm On Mar 04
aikyg:
Arochukwu people are the most open minded people I know. They go to a place and they adopt the culture of the people and integrate completely with the people there. I don't know how they do it. People just love them.

And give up/lose their original roots/identity?
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by membranus: 7:21pm On Mar 04
MajorOvakporaye:
Better remain in South Africa. Nigeria is in a terrible mess caused by a runaway Chicago drug criminal and his dumb predecessor.

I have no regret leaving that hell in 2021.

Your so called "Chicago drug criminal" can still bring you back to Nigeria to answer for your state subversion crime. So don't feel safe over there, the government EYE is on you.
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:22pm On Mar 04
membranus:

Your so called "Chicago drug criminal" can still bring you back to Nigeria to answer for your state subversion crime. So don't feel safe over there, the government EYE is on you.

Shut up and face front!!! One million of your drug criminal presidiot cannot do nada
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:23pm On Mar 04
RickyJesus:

Give it time, you will surely regret.

That is when hunger must have twisted your neck like a chronic meningitis.
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by thesicilian: 7:25pm On Mar 04
MajorOvakporaye:

You think I'm in the same category which the same condemned African youths you move with? I'm not in the same realm with you. Travel and see, you ignoramus.
Typical obidient
No brains upstairs so insults are the next best thing.
Where did you travel to? From delta to Benin?
Olosho change location dey form virgin
I'm sure this attention you get online gives you orgasms.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by RickyJesus: 7:25pm On Mar 04
MajorOvakporaye:

That is when hunger must have twisted your neck like a chronic meningitis.
No worries, I feed just fine. Just look forward to your regret.
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by MsOnyi24(f): 7:28pm On Mar 04
thesicilian:

Tomorrow you'll forget this post and start begging for who will send you money online.
Was APC the reason his father left home when he was 6 and never returned home

The war was the reason.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:29pm On Mar 04
thesicilian:

Typical obidient
No brains upstairs so insults are the next best thing.
Where did you travel to? From delta to Benin?
Olosho change location dey form virgin
I'm sure this attention you get online gives you orgasms.

Fvck off!!! You chronic ignoramus.
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:31pm On Mar 04
RickyJesus:

No worries, I feed just fine. Just look forward to your regret.

I don't think you will still be alive then because hunger must have feasted on the bigger part of your life span.
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by Major1984(m): 7:32pm On Mar 04
If the guy is rich then I'm his family member
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by RickyJesus: 7:36pm On Mar 04
MajorOvakporaye:

I don't think you will still be alive then because hunger must have feasted on the bigger part of your life span.
Not everyone is as hungry as your family you left behind please. I am feeding very properly, thank you.
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by laconicezone(m): 7:43pm On Mar 04
Quick question, are you in Nigeria or abroad, your answer determines my patronage
Busi2010:
JAPA? NO GREE FOR ANYBODY THIS YEAR Learn the secrets that no one wants you to know and save your money now! Stop wasting money on dubious agents![/i]

Are you tired of facing visa denials or relying on dubious agents? Achieve your UK, USA, or Canada Visa (student visa, family visa, tourist visas, work visas, ancestry visas, Express Entry, and more) hassle-free on your own at the first attempt with our comprehensive, step-by-step eBook, 'VISA SECRETS' guide. Authored by a team of seasoned consultants with extensive experience in visa consultation.

This eBook covers:

Common Challenges Unveiled: Discover and conquer the hurdles faced by Nigerian visa applicants to get your visa on the first attempt.

Visa Types Made Simple: A comprehensive guide to visa types for the USA, Canada, and the UK, coupled with clear eligibility criteria for each type.

Preparation Unveiled: Uncover tips for gathering necessary documents, understanding photo requirements, and ensuring accurate form completion to get your visa on the first attempt.

Application Mastery: Navigate the online application portal flawlessly, dodge submission pitfalls, and troubleshoot technical hurdles effortlessly to get your visa on the first attempt.

Financial Prowess: Grasp the financial requirements, exhibit stability, and master the art of handling visa application to get your visa on the first attempt.

Crafting an Impactful Letter: Learn the secrets to creating a compelling cover letter, understand dos and don'ts in visa application writing, and access sample templates tailored for various visa purposes to get your visa on the first attempt.

Interview Readiness: Prepare for the visa interview with confidence! Get an overview of the process, ace common questions, and practice with mock scenarios to get your visa on the first attempt.

Overcoming Challenges: Tackle travel history concerns, strategize against previous rejections, and manage unique circumstances like family applications to get your visa on the first attempt.

Post-Application Finesse: Gain insights into processing times and effortlessly track your application status.

Smooth Travel Tips: Prepare for your journey! Learn pre-departure necessities, navigate airports and immigration checkpoints, ensuring a seamless entry into your destination country, alongside numerous extra resources to guide you through your visa application journey.

Stop relying on dubious agents!

special offer: Get a whopping 80% discount! Grab it now for just 4,000 NAIRA instead of the usual 20,000 NAIRA! Hurry! Act now and seize this incredible offer!

Only a few copies of this e-book are available for sale to avoid saturation.

call or WhatsApp 070 14 60 32 46 to get your copy now!!!
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by toprealman: 7:46pm On Mar 04
Mental evaluation also needed.
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by ceejay80s(m): 7:50pm On Mar 04
Abia .....wicked people
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by Abagworo(m): 7:52pm On Mar 04
crestedaguiyi:
If he has money the family would appear in less than 72 hours, even fake ones.

If he see them would he know them

I dey tells you bro.
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by Arostar2023: 7:58pm On Mar 04
mariahAngel:

And give up/lose their original roots/identity?
Nope.
All the Aros in the diaspora always identify with Arochukwu. There are Aro settlements all over the SE of Nigeria. But they always have a way of identifying with their root. May be he lost the parents when he was little. He likely may be from one of those communities in Arochukwu LGA that identify as Arochukwu...Okeke sounds more like an Ihechiowa or Ututu name. Aro people bear mostly, Okereke.
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:03pm On Mar 04
RickyJesus:

Not everyone is as hungry as your family you left behind please. I am feeding very properly, thank you.

Keep shut!!! You hungry kid.
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by Favour2706: 8:24pm On Mar 04
Chinedu Okeke I think you are from my family as we bear the same surname and from the same Arochukwu
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by dnawah(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04
officialwdhtv:
This is Chinedu Okeke from Arochukwu, he lives in South Africa and wants to connect with his family in Abia State Nigeria. He was brought to South Africa at the age of 6.

Please if you recognise him or know his family, kindly reach out.

Let's help him reconnect with his lost family.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECTR_NeGDQI

hurray!!! We have finally gotten Aro-south Africa grin grin grin
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04
Jewessgratitud3:

Yes undecided
🤦‍♂️
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by highchief1: 8:48pm On Mar 04
officialwdhtv:
This is Chinedu Okeke from Arochukwu, he lives in South Africa and wants to connect with his family in Abia State Nigeria. He was brought to South Africa at the age of 6.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

30% of the ppl in South Africa are Nigerians.me sef run leave girl when born for me der.na the normal thg.
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by Kingosytex(m): 9:11pm On Mar 04
oz4real83:
This time there is hunger in the land, will his family members agree that they know him shocked , they maybe afraid of extra mouth to feed ooo shocked. The man should have waited until the economy gets better, they may not even believe he has money shocked

Laugh wan kill me with this your submission 😅
This is funny but somehow true 😂
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by Coronavirus1: 9:15pm On Mar 04
officialwdhtv:

Sadly he lost his identity at 6years and definitely doesnt know where to start looking from even if he gets to Abia
Many okeke from Abia will claim him as their relatives so long he has money to spend.
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by Mayeldah(m): 9:22pm On Mar 04
People dey find how dem wan take run away, this one dey find wetin no lost

He should marry a Nigerian in SA and form his own family jareh!
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by RedboneSmith(m): 9:23pm On Mar 04
When you were 6, South Africa was not an attractive place for black people, thanks to apartheid. I'm just wondering why your parents took you there in the first place.
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by joinnow: 9:32pm On Mar 04
officialwdhtv:

Sadly he lost his identity at 6years and definitely doesnt know where to start looking from even if he gets to Abia
Let him start from Abía tower...
Sadly we don't have family tree website where one can trace.
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by Nmezor(f): 9:33pm On Mar 04
His parents nko?
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by citee(m): 12:09am On Mar 05
I wonder why those talking to the man are asking him questions in igbo language. Did the man tell them he was with igbo people all the while he lived in SA?
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by Mayor3600: 12:23am On Mar 05
Come to Nigeria in Anambra State ka anyi gbalu go afa so ur ancestors will provide a lead to ur father's compound. Ndi Igbo ekene mu unu!
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by Judolisco(m): 2:00am On Mar 05
mejetov422:
Sadly, there is No Database.

No records

Nothing.

No hints on where to start from

It should have be easy, if we have a working government, that will take Data seriously.

But one oga at the top dun already tell us say, na statistics we go chop?
who carry am go south Africa at d age of 6 should knw his family whereabouts... No be everything u go dey blame government
Re: Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia by vicfajeze: 2:25am On Mar 05
Jewessgratitud3:
Let him go to Abia now
The man take style resemble Peter Obi's lost brother called Somadina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Called Me A Vagabond / Confronting The Mistress / Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.