Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains (40064 Views)

Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency / Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Kingsmeal: 7:55pm On Mar 04
adamusuleiman1:

Peter Obi knows that his supporters are not the brightest and would swallow all his propaganda and lies, hook, line, sinker and even fisherman join.

Is that all?

Imagine someone that voted Buhari and microphone licker talking about brightness😂.

This life is funny

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Nyamiriflathed: 7:56pm On Mar 04
Ghostagain:

1. Your claim about the UN providing medical aid in the USA is unsubstantiated.
2. The USA is notorious for having a very terrible medical system, the worse in the developed world, so taking pride in comparing Nigeria's food problem to the USA's medical system is stupid. Contrary to your claim USA's medical system is terrible, average earning people can't access it.
3. The USA is not begging Ukraine for food.
Stop deviating, a country which is on death row is providing aid to Nigeria ! It is providing free food to Nigeria! Stop bringing up USA medical system, that is completely out of topic unless you want to show me where the USA medical doctors are begging Ukraine for food.
There is something called MedicAid. Google it.

6 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Ghostagain: 7:56pm On Mar 04
adamusuleiman1:

Peter Obi knows that his supporters are not the brightest and would swallow all his propaganda and lies, hook, line, sinker and even fisherman join.
I'm definitely not an obi supporter. You are letting tribalism blind you. A dying country is giving Nigeria free food. What else should we add ?
Nigeria is begging a dying beger for food 🥑

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Ghostagain: 7:57pm On Mar 04
Nyamiriflathed:

There is something called Medicaid. Google it.
If you want to make a claim, then go from a to z, provide evidence, don't tell me to "Google it". Prove it, it is your claim not mine.
I don't worship Google. I don't believe things just because Google said it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by adamusuleiman1: 7:57pm On Mar 04
Ghostagain:

I'm definitely not an obi supporter. You are letting tribalism blind you. A dying country is giving Nigeria free food. What else should we add ?
The biggest tribalist and religious bigot in the election last year was Peter Obi - "the yes daddy"crooner.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by GoodLife4live: 7:57pm On Mar 04
Stoplying:

"BUYING" not "BEGGING" !
Also Germany is no longer buying gas from Russia, but some other countries are buying gas from Russia. And Russia is winning it's war, so ...
I think you have difficulties understanding that a country which is about to die (Ukraine) is providing Nigeria aid in the form of free food. Is this so difficult to understand?
una too dey lie from that dilapidated akpu kingdom .. un is buying from Ukraine in other to support Ukraine economy...

Nigeria government didn't beg for it . It is an initiative to support war zone area 8n nigeria...

U are not different front aht agulu thief....

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by adamusuleiman1: 7:58pm On Mar 04
GoodLife4live:
una too dey from that dilapidated akou kingdom .. un is buying from Ukraine in other to support Ukraine economy...

Nigeria government didn't beg for it . It is an initiative to support war zone area 8n nigeria...

U are not different front aht agulu thief....
One might need to open their head and put that information there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by GoodLife4live: 7:58pm On Mar 04
adamusuleiman1:

The biggest tribalist and religious bigot in the election last year was Peter Obi - "the yes daddy"crooner.
i I swear... That man don dey fuckup big time

4 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by adamusuleiman1: 8:02pm On Mar 04
Kingsmeal:

You don run call am ode unprovoked. Fergie01
You report someone for using ode but you are here throwing ohu around. I have also reported you.

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by GoodLife4live: 8:03pm On Mar 04
Ghostagain:

stoo your propaganda... Don't be too GUILIBLE to know that it is bought by United nations to support war zone in nigeria...
Dey did same to Mali... Gaza, Afghanistan, Somalia , Iraq, Paraguay and some other countries.... it 8s an initiative by un...

4 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Ghostagain: 8:04pm On Mar 04
Kingsmeal:

You don run call am ode unprovoked. Fergie01
That is what they do, when they have no argument, they throw insults.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Enugurangers: 8:04pm On Mar 04
Ghostagain:

If you want to make a claim, then go from a to z, provide evidence, don't tell me to "Google it". Prove it, it is your claim not mine.
I don't worship Google. I don't believe things just because Google said it.
So you have never heard of the affordable Care act, Obama care, medicaid e.t.c

https://www.medicaid.gov/

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Enugurangers: 8:05pm On Mar 04
GoodLife4live:
stoo your propaganda... Don't be too GUILIBLE to know that it is bought by United nations to support war zone in nigeria...
Dey did same to Mali... Gaza, Afghanistan, Somalia , Iraq, Paraguay and some other countries.... it 8s an initiative by un...
I don't understand these people. They are clueless about world politics hence Peter Obi feeds on their ignorance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Ghostagain: 8:06pm On Mar 04
GoodLife4live:
Dude, I'm done.
You guys need to open your eyes, you are not fooling anybody.
Ukraine is on "do not resuscitate" right now, yet it is providing you (nigeria) free food as aid ⛑️⛑️ no need to put make up on this fact, nobody is being fooled.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Ghostagain: 8:08pm On Mar 04
Enugurangers:

So now Obamacare is from the UN ? 🤣
You guys are funny.
Did you actually read the claim of the guy whom you are trying to defend ?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by leokid866: 8:08pm On Mar 04
Ghostagain:

1. Your claim about the UN providing medical aid in the USA is unsubstantiated.
2. The USA is notorious for having a very terrible medical system, the worse in the developed world, so taking pride in comparing Nigeria's food problem to the USA's medical system is stupid. Contrary to your claim USA's medical system is terrible, average earning people can't access it.
3. The USA is not begging Ukraine for food.
Stop deviating, a country which is on death row is providing aid to Nigeria ! It is providing free food to Nigeria! Stop bringing up USA medical system, that is completely out of topic unless you want to show me where the USA medical doctors are begging Ukraine for food.
you are very ignorant the UN programs focus on world wide problems not every nation has the same problems, not every state in a country has the same problems....if they send people to look into a nation whatever problems they find they help with, for the US right now its high drug use for Nigeria right now its food for the north....no one begs them its an institution put together to foster unity and peace among nations of the world.....carring for those nations is a creed they carry.....and who told you the food is free? You think the UN didn't pay for it? Or you think they just slapped all the Ukrainian farmers and collected their grains? Why is it that for your mind to dey devalue your country dey give you jot? Since your ignorance is doing you kuku go Ukraine dey flex with them since they are better than your fathers land....od€...

4 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Ghostagain: 8:09pm On Mar 04
Some people trying to defend you are claiming Obamacare is from the UN 🤣
Is that what you were trying to say 🤡
leokid866:
you are very ignorant the UN programs focus on world wide problems not every nation has the same problems, not every state in a country has the same problems....if they send people to look into a nation whatever problems they find they help with, for the US right now its high drug use for Nigeria right now its food for the north....no one begs them its an institution put together to foster unity and peace among nations of the world.....carring for those nations is a creed they carry.....and who told you the food is free? You think the UN didn't pay for it? Or you think they just slapped all the Ukrainian farmers and collected their grains? Why is it that for your mind to dey devalue your country dey give you jot? Since your ignorance is doing you kuku go Ukraine dey flex with them since they are better than your fathers land....od€...
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Enugurangers: 8:11pm On Mar 04
Ghostagain:

So now Obamacare is from the UN ? 🤣
You guys are funny.
Did you actually read the claim of the guy whom you are trying to defend ?
That's not what I said. You are creating your own narrative in your head and running with it.

Read again but slowly this time 👇
leokid866:
ode.....it was bought by the UN....na the same UN dey run Medicare program for America ensuring epi pens and co are available to everyone because of high drug use in the US.....the US has one of the best medical systems in the world yet the UN runs the program there to help bring down deaths from drug use in the US....WILL you say the US is begging for the medical campaign of the UN? I've said you are ignorant and you are still here ranting....I beg go find sense before you quote me again.....
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by ClearFlair: 8:13pm On Mar 04
Nyamiriflathed:
He is called gbajue for a reason. grin

Be fooling yourself.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Ghostagain: 8:14pm On Mar 04
You wrote it, you can't just say "that is not what I said", it was written down, we can just look at what you wrote.

Enugurangers:

That's not what I said.

Read again but slowly this time 👇
Enugurangers:

1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by brightovio007(m): 8:14pm On Mar 04
drtwist:
🙄 it's a pity Ukraine that's being bombarded on daily basis by the mighty power of Russia is economically sound than Nigeria! Imagine Gaza sending Aids to Nigeria! In a sane world Ukraine should be receiving grain from us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by porthouse7(f): 8:15pm On Mar 04
drtwist:
🙄 it's a pity Ukraine that's being bombarded on daily basis by the mighty power of Russia is economically sound than Nigeria! Imagine Gaza sending Aids to Nigeria! In a sane world Ukraine should be receiving grain from us
another oponu obidense

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Enugurangers: 8:16pm On Mar 04
Ghostagain:
You wrote it, you can't just say "that is not what I said", it was written down, we can just look at what you wrote.

Picking post out of context. You are no different from those that crop out videos to suit some narratives.my post about Obamacare wasn't about the UN earlier post. It was just telling you to use Google and don't expect to be fed everything like a baby. Same reason why you all fell for Peter Obi' lies and propaganda. Too lazy to do your own fact checks.

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by leokid866: 8:16pm On Mar 04
Ghostagain:
Some people trying to defend you are claiming Obamacare is from the UN 🤣
i font know about that one, there's no need to defend me....go to the US and see how many courses and programs are been run not just in the hospitals but in on the streets....they teach you what to do should someone start to overdose and give you the pens and co and ask you carry it around all the time cause the drug use in America has gotten so bad they are relying on everyone to care and help fight it.....you know how much it would cost if the US ran such programs on their own?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by lonecatt(m): 8:16pm On Mar 04
blancsn1:
I owe your Igbo head 10K if you can mention a time Nigeria was not relying on outsider to feed it population...

You clowns expect Tinubu to turn that around in a year right ?!
and they were relying on war thorn county?
Una dey shameless

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by toujurs: 8:16pm On Mar 04
blancsn1:
Who doesn't know the Pandora criminal peter Obi no get sense before ? Why did the fool not reject the aid provided to him when flood ravaged Anambra when he was a governor if Anambra was that prosperous.
Lol P.O will forever remain the air you breathe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Arabaincubus: 8:16pm On Mar 04
Peter Obi has no blame here.

Coming from a war-torn country is enough to tell us how stupid Nigeria is.

All these guys defending the indefensible are foolish.

Why didn't it come from elsewhere? Idiots!
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Goodnewsforlife: 8:17pm On Mar 04
Stoplying:

"BUYING" not "BEGGING" !
Also Germany is no longer buying gas from Russia, but some other countries are buying gas from Russia. And Russia is winning it's war, so ...
I think you have difficulties understanding that a country which is about to die (Ukraine) is providing Nigeria aid in the form of free food. Is this so difficult to understand?
if u say Nigeria I begging united nation for aids, is USA also begging them for aid or u don’t know they also help feed d homeless in USA too?

Many of u just sound dumb all in d name of criticism, na today Ukraine dey supply many countries grains?

Na only naija Ukraine dey supply grain?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by porthouse7(f): 8:17pm On Mar 04
thesicilian:

There are certain levels of criticisms expected of a leader. Not everything that a leader is displeased with or doesn't know much about he criticizes openly. You'll not understand if you haven't held a managerial position in a large organisation
roads 5 4 was roasted on Twitter today for wrongly criticizing Lagos redline rail

3 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by emmydee(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04
blancsn1:
Who doesn't know the Pandora criminal peter Obi no get sense before ? Why did the fool not reject the aid provided to him when flood ravaged Anambra when he was a governor if Anambra was that prosperous.
You guys are still ranting? Hunger never reach your end sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pictures From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri Imo State / Aisha Buhari, Children, Pray At An- Nur Mosque. / Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.