Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains (40071 Views)

Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency / Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by porthouse7(f): 8:18pm On Mar 04
jmoore:
Ogunlesi na mumu.

When Tinubu said they will start importing food, the clown did not come out to say that Nigeria has excess food.

Only an idiot will ignore the main point that Obi made, which is a war torn country Ukraine is doing great in agriculture.
obidense are brain forbidden

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Enugurangers: 8:18pm On Mar 04
porthouse7:
roads 5 4 was roasted on Twitter today for wrongly criticizing Lagos redline rail
roads 5 4 . That's a new one 🤣🤣😂

I witnessed the roasting on twitter.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by leokid866: 8:19pm On Mar 04
Ghostagain:

1. Your claim about the UN providing medical aid in the USA is unsubstantiated.
2. The USA is notorious for having a very terrible medical system, the worse in the developed world, so taking pride in comparing Nigeria's food problem to the USA's medical system is stupid. Contrary to your claim USA's medical system is terrible, average earning people can't access it.
3. The USA is not begging Ukraine for food.
Stop deviating, a country which is on death row is providing aid to Nigeria ! It is providing free food to Nigeria! Stop bringing up USA medical system, that is completely out of topic unless you want to show me where the USA medical doctors are begging Ukraine for food.
you are obviously d@ft cause if not you will not say the US medical system is terrible, you've obviously not worked or experienced the Medical care in the US.....It might not be cheap but it is second to none that's why the whole world looked to them when covid had all on lockdown....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Ghostagain: 8:20pm On Mar 04
Goodnewsforlife:
if u say Nigeria I begging united nation for aids, is USA also begging them for aid or u don’t know they also help feed d homeless in USA too?

Many of u just sound dumb all in d name of criticism, na today Ukraine dey supply many countries grains?

Na only naija Ukraine dey supply grain?
Guys, provide evidence when you make these claims !
This is not 1913 when people were very gullible.
Mr man, the USA is the biggest sponsor of the UN. If the USA stopped sponsoring the UN, the saved money would be enough to afford food for every beger in the USA. But since you made the claim, please provide your evidence.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Naijanascam: 8:20pm On Mar 04
blancsn1:
Who doesn't know the Pandora criminal peter Obi no get sense before ? Why did the fool not reject the aid provided to him when flood ravaged Anambra when he was a governor if Anambra was that prosperous.

Lovers of chain yaaff spoken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Nyanabo(m): 8:21pm On Mar 04
FreeStuffsNG:
Thank you Tolu. May God bless you for setting the records straight.
I particularly love your reference to his mediocre record of public service as Anambra state Governor. That's a recurring lesson to anyone who is today a political office holder that once you have a plan in the future for a higher office, serve the people excellently so that you will not be labouring in vain on the social media in the future.

May God bless Nigeria for ever!,Check my signature for free stuffs!

lol just like was to that epic failure Bihari, so are you to Tinubu 😂 it’s a long eight years for y’all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Crafteck1: 8:21pm On Mar 04
FreeStuffsNG:
I particularly love your reference to his mediocre record of public service as Anambra state Governor. That's a recurring lesson to anyone who is today a political office holder that once you have a plan in the future for a higher office, serve the people excellently so that you will not be labouring in vain on the social media in the future.

Person wey una say serve lagos, how is he serving Nigeria, hope you sold your soul for more than 2 cartons of indomie..
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by DeepNuggets: 8:22pm On Mar 04
The Ukraine war is just USA fighting Russia by proxy (Ukraine) the amount of financial aid Ukraine has gotten since the war broke out is insane.
So Mr. Obi is just being mischievous

Kingsmeal:

One shame you no get.

Imagine a country at war feeding a section of your country.

You no de shame? With all th vast arable lands..

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Lawdavmessi: 8:22pm On Mar 04
Understand this day that there are some agent on nairaland who are political sponsored to attack anyone who antagonize the current government.

I come in peace. God help us
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by leokid866: 8:22pm On Mar 04
Enugurangers:

That's not what I said. You are creating your own narrative in your head and running with it.

Read again but slowly this time 👇
the guy na idi@t.....from his first post you should know....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04
Ogunlesi just took Obi to the cleaners with this robust response grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Goodvibes007: 8:22pm On Mar 04
leokid866:
you are obviously d@ft cause if not you will not say the US medical system is terrible, you've obviously not worked or experienced the Medical care in the US.....It might not be cheap but it is second to none that's why the whole world looked to them when covid had all on lockdown....
Don't mind that one.

The same US that even Canadians often travel to for healthcare to beat waitlist in their own country, and Canada is also considered to have one of the best healthcare system in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Chidex50(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04
blancsn1:
Who doesn't know the Pandora criminal peter Obi no get sense before ? Why did the fool not reject the aid provided to him when flood ravaged Anambra when he was a governor if Anambra was that prosperous.
Your entire generation, and the next 50 generations can never worth the shoes on his foot.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Incredible128: 8:23pm On Mar 04
Did the UN donation during his time come from the donations of a particular country through thee U.N?
FreeStuffsNG:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:23pm On Mar 04
Iykopee:
Tolu ogunlesi is a compound idiot. Shame is a word that doesn't exist in the section of the country whence he came.

How can you thump your chest in public over a country @ war providing grains for you own country as aid without any war?

It means 200 million idiots are domiciled in Nigeria if Ukraine could be granting Nigerians food aid @ this point.

Shame shame shame!
YOU ARE SO SO HYPOCRITCAL AND THE SHAMELESS ONE,DO YOU HAVE A COMMON CORTAGE FARM IN YOUR BACKYARD? KETTLE CALLIN POT BLACK. YOU LET YOUR AGGRESSIve EMOTIONS CLOUD YOUR REASONING. angry people like you refuse to see reasons in present reality, just because you candidate lost election. YOUR NIGERIA EXPORTS IS BRINING LESS DOLLARS THAN YOUR IMPORTS IS TAKING AWAY DOLLARS TO DEVALUE NAIRA. YOU ARE IN DEFICIT,STEMING FR YOUR BORROW BORROW BUHA,WHO DIDnt USE The LOANS FOR REFINERY OR ELECTRICITY GENERATION. sad angry Nigerians need serious financial education to understand who telling the truth in govt and outside politicitians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Goodvibes007: 8:24pm On Mar 04
Lawdavmessi:
Understand this day that there are some agent on nairaland who are political sponsored to attack anyone who antagonize the current government.

I come in peace. God help us
Every party has that. However, obidients and their sponsored agents are so much on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Ghostagain: 8:24pm On Mar 04
Enugurangers:

Picking post out of context. You are no different from those that crop out videos to suit some narratives.my post about Obamacare wasn't about the UN earlier post. It was just telling you to use Google and don't expect to be fed everything like a baby. Same reason why you all fell for Peter Obi' lies and propaganda. Too lazy to do your own fact checks.
Dude. I'm a PhD holder, you are not my teacher. So when you make a claim towards me, I will ask you to provide evidence. I'm not your student. I don't have to trust what you say and seek to prove it, that is your job.
If you didn't understand that the guy you were trying to defend was talking about the alleged "UN providing medical aid to the USA", then just say so !
You are the one who made a mistake, not me. Stop gaslighting!
You wanted to defend a guy saying the UN were providing medical aid to the USA and you brought up Obamacare 🤡 as evidence.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Alantu: 8:24pm On Mar 04
blancsn1:
....Mugu!! It's your useless support for balablue that bends Nigeria this way. Ukraine is in war and not in a better position to assist any country. Now you are turning it to aid. Nigeria is hopeless with Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by sukar886: 8:24pm On Mar 04
Tinubu and all his APC people are not ok, na his supporters the cos this problem, if tribalism no stop in tbis country, naija no go better
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Exceed15: 8:25pm On Mar 04
blancsn1:

LOOOOOL... Frustration is telling you o.. kikikikikiki Tinubu till 2098.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Incredible128: 8:25pm On Mar 04
Did the UN donation during his time come from the donations of a particular country through thee U.N? What is different from what he said, as shown in the picture below?
FreeStuffsNG:

1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Goodvibes007: 8:25pm On Mar 04
Ghostagain:

Dude. I'm a PhD holder, you are not my teacher. So when you make a claim towards me, I will ask you to provide evidence. I'm not your student. I don't have to trust what you say and seek to prove it, that is your job.
If you didn't understand that the guy you were trying to defend was talking about the UN providing medical aid to the USA, then just say so !
You are the one who made a mistake, not me. Stop gaslighting!
You wanted to defend a guy saying the UN were providing medical aid to the USA and you brought up Obamacare 🤡
LMAO. So Mr PhD is angry that the UN via Ukraine is supplying NE Nigeria grains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Goodnewsforlife: 8:25pm On Mar 04
Ghostagain:

That is what they do, when they have no argument, they throw insults.
but it was that guy that called him ohu first now

So that’s not an insult?

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:25pm On Mar 04
blancsn1:

That means if Nigeria is at war the whole place will be a mess. Is it so hard for you to understand that Ukraine going through war are the people providing aid for us. How much more ignorant can you be
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by criuze(m): 8:26pm On Mar 04
Nigeria make me tears

How able bodied presume intellectual will be shaming himself without any recourse

This is a very deep shame
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Incredible128: 8:26pm On Mar 04
Did the UN donation during his time come from the donations of a particular country through thee U.N? What is different from what he said, as shown in the picture below? Is the grain not a donation from the government of Ukraine? A government currently at war with it's neighbour?
FreeStuffsNG:

1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Goodvibes007: 8:26pm On Mar 04
Funkyswagzz:

That means if Nigeria is at war the whole place will be a mess. Is it so hard for you to understand that Ukraine going through war are the people providing aid for us. How much more ignorant can you be
The UN has been providing aid to the NE Nigeria even before Ukraine war, and now after Ukraine war. How is this difficult to understand. Tolu Ogunlesi's post is very clear about that.

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by RepoMan007: 8:27pm On Mar 04
Under no circumstance should Ukraine be sending us aid. This tolu ogunlesi is a magnified slowpoke for trying to spin such a disgraceful gesture around.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Exceed15: 8:27pm On Mar 04
FreeStuffsNG:

Kikikikikiki.. u go explain tire... Government of failures. See the economy in shamble... Dis laugh dey sweet me... Ebilokan.. looooooool.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Goodvibes007: 8:27pm On Mar 04
RepoMan007:
Under no circumstance should Ukraine be sending us aid. This tolu ogunlesi is a magnified slowpoke for trying to spin such a disgraceful gesture around.
So United Nation should reject the grains?

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Incredible128: 8:27pm On Mar 04
Did the UN donation during his time come from the donations of a particular country through thee U.N? What is different from what he said, as shown in the picture below? Is the grain not a donation from the government of Ukraine? A government currently at war with it's neighbour? To be sincere, u're just a political sycophant, there's nothing you would say that'll make me think otherwise
FreeStuffsNG:

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains by Ghostagain: 8:27pm On Mar 04
Goodnewsforlife:
but it was that guy that called him ohu first now

So that’s not an insult?
You don't seem to understand.
I was insulted without any provocation.
Now you chose to deviate to "that guy".
I like this constant deviation technic of you lots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos / Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) / Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.