Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Femi Fani Kayode Has Started Praising Igbos Again. What Do We Make Of This (pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode Has Started Praising Igbos Again. What Do We Make Of This (pic (3744 Views)

Reno Omokri Attacks Igbos Again For Supporting Evil / What Chief Femi Fani-kayode Has To Say About Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour / Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Has Started Praising Igbos Again. What Do We Make Of This (pic by christejames(m): 10:32am On Mar 05
Sorry egbon, no food from the Igbos this time around shocked
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Has Started Praising Igbos Again. What Do We Make Of This (pic by MyExpression(m): 11:46am On Mar 05
gidgiddy:
So the purpose of FFK writting this is to get Igbos to condemn Israel? What an unrepentant opportunist! You are telling Igbos that Israel sold arms to Nigeria to kill Igbos? You might as well tell Igbos to condemn Britain that not only gave Nigeria arms, but provided logistical support as well.

Trying to use history and sentiments to get Igbos to align with your political position is not going to work, they will see right through that charade

No Igbo man will condemn Isreal, not now or ever. The Igbo nations support for Israel is resolute.

You're right...but this last paragraph...not true.

I don't support Israel over gaza, except if it is a religious war.
I don't support Russia over Ukraine either.

Live and let's live.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Has Started Praising Igbos Again. What Do We Make Of This (pic by etrange: 2:27pm On Mar 05
Is this recent? I know politicians just say anything that serves thier interest at the moment, but FFK takes it to another level. I sometimes wonder how his friends abs family feel about his meandering attitude.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Finished And Commissioned Projects In Southwest Alone. / What Happens Between February 14 And May 29 When Buhari Wins? - Bakare. / How Whites Are Impeding Black Technological Advancements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.