Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Certified Academic Document Translation Services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Certified Academic Document Translation Services (51 Views)

Certified Academic Document Translation Services / I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan, How Can I Get It Back? / SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Certified Academic Document Translation Services by TemidireM: 4:46am On Mar 05
Are you planning to study abroad and require certified documents translation?

Translate your academic documents from English Language to French, Japanese, Italian, German, Czech or Russian to complete your documentation process.

You won`t want a wrong translation to frustrate your admission process and that is why we are positioned to serve you.

Admission Processing documents such as are safe with us:

WAEC/NECO Certificate,
Degree Certificate,
Travel Insurance Document,
Transcript,
Police Character Certificate,
Statement of Purpose for Sponsorship,
Letter of Introduction,
Medical Certificate of Fitness,
Affidavit of Sponsorship,
Birth Certificate among other documents can be translated by our certified translators.

Why wail when we could help.

Our expert translators are native speakers who are certified to get the job done for you accurately and timely.

Request a quote by sending a mail to: meettdsp@tdsptranslators.com.ng

Visit: https://tdsptranslators.com.ng or CALL +234 8185831757 today.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Professional Nigeria Website Design At Promo Price / News, Opportunities, And Resources For Msmes, Startups And Entrepreneurs / Best Blocks Supplier In Enugu - Contact Mrs Ben Chime Ventures NIG In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.