Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Tompolo Gets NUJ Award, Says He Will Ensure Increased Oil Production - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Gets NUJ Award, Says He Will Ensure Increased Oil Production (10470 Views)

Tinubu Increased Oil Price Because There's No Money To Run His Government / Buhari Reacts To Niger Delta Avengers’ Threat To Shutdown Oil Production / Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Gets NUJ Award, Says He Will Ensure Increased Oil Production by PropertyBuying(f): 9:26am On Mar 05
Congratulations Tompolo
Re: Tompolo Gets NUJ Award, Says He Will Ensure Increased Oil Production by NorthernAgender: 9:26am On Mar 05
Kai see life .
Re: Tompolo Gets NUJ Award, Says He Will Ensure Increased Oil Production by tivity101: 9:32am On Mar 05
E don they wey men Mount. Indeed been stubborn and sensitive pays

phransix2:
Sometimes I go just dey reason... Just look at
1. Tompolo
2. Boyloaf
3. Asari Dokubo
4. Ayiri
5. Igboho
6. Mc Oluomo
7. Kabaka
8. Ateke Tom
9. Gen. Shoot at sight

And so on... Even with my degrees, hustle and clean records I no get tithe of their net worth...
Re: Tompolo Gets NUJ Award, Says He Will Ensure Increased Oil Production by georgeakins: 9:38am On Mar 05
Thundafireseun:
This man’s life is a proof that ruggedity pays off big time

What is the Job description of the Navy officers in Nigeria??

Chop oil money my guy…. Nah God do am for you

What of Mazi Simon Ekpa that keeps fleecing his fellow biafrans
Re: Tompolo Gets NUJ Award, Says He Will Ensure Increased Oil Production by georgeakins: 9:41am On Mar 05
bassdow:
...and LEADERs of Tomorrow are busy wasting away struggling to be HONEST

Who is more honest between him and Nnamid Kanu?
Re: Tompolo Gets NUJ Award, Says He Will Ensure Increased Oil Production by dododawa1: 9:54am On Mar 05
Tompolo

D

Sitting

GOVERNMENT
Re: Tompolo Gets NUJ Award, Says He Will Ensure Increased Oil Production by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:02am On Mar 05
Thundafireseun:

Bros why thunder na, werin apun
Re: Tompolo Gets NUJ Award, Says He Will Ensure Increased Oil Production by Thundafireseun: 10:24am On Mar 05
Sofistcatdmoron:

Bros why thunder na, werin apun

That boy and his mods too Dey block me…

That’s why I created this new one to protest against the hate towards me

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Gets NUJ Award, Says He Will Ensure Increased Oil Production by greypencils: 10:25am On Mar 05
The brightest and best are leaving or have plans to leave Nigeria. Those left behind are the naive, the financially incapable, the destitute and the despicable. It's only criminals that shine here.
Re: Tompolo Gets NUJ Award, Says He Will Ensure Increased Oil Production by georgeakins: 10:31am On Mar 05
phransix2:
Sometimes I go just dey reason... Just look at
1. Tompolo
2. Boyloaf
3. Asari Dokubo
4. Ayiri
5. Igboho
6. Mc Oluomo
7. Kabaka
8. Ateke Tom
9. Gen. Shoot at sight

And so on... Even with my degrees, hustle and clean records I no get tithe of their net worth...

Why didn't you include your biaflan heroes ;

Mazi Simon Ekpa, the runaway criminal,
Nnamid Kanu that is languishing in Kuje
Re: Tompolo Gets NUJ Award, Says He Will Ensure Increased Oil Production by Smartguyboy(m): 10:38am On Mar 05
This guy most be a bastard billionaire in dollars 💵
Can’t imagine people that will be begging him to allow they pipeline to flow .

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Gets NUJ Award, Says He Will Ensure Increased Oil Production by ruggedtimi(m): 11:26am On Mar 05
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I said in naira. If you know how many vessels of tomopolo that carries oil everyday you won't argue. I'm from warri North. We know wetin dey sup. Tompolo is stupendously wealthy but he's very humble
still not worth a trillion
Re: Tompolo Gets NUJ Award, Says He Will Ensure Increased Oil Production by Ganbite: 1:37pm On Mar 05
Thundafireseun:

bro u can't understand this guy, this guy can go under the water for months and if he want's to come out, he will come out from the same water without a drop on his cloths, this will sound like a misery ba?

Another one when this dude wedded with goddess of the river, he threw out all his belonging including money to the lagoon if u re paddling canoe in that lagoon that day u re a millionaire, he did that as part of sacrifice .. when Buhari came onboard and they said Buhari will arrest Tompolo and jail him, i laugh and i told my colleagues as an ijaw man that, it's only God that can say this is his time not even any govt when they came to his palace to arrest him he can do and undo but the love he has for his people make him to go into air cuz he knew the repercussion will only bounce back on his people (villagers ) so instead he went into the air u re breathing, i know this paragraph will also sound stupid to your ear but that's what it is...

That dude you are seeing, another thing to shock you with, if militant and another version of militant are fighting once he get there all bullet will seize to make sound

the highest juju or power is in the river this dude and those under the river dine together ...

how did all this started, he started as freedom fighter, fighting for the betterment of his people cuz their river is destroyed and most fish don't survive the water due to crude oil spillage and govt is not doing anything, so what they did, they started attacking most of the ship and collecting their guns without killing them cuz they have laws of not to kills. if u understand (Egbesu) u can't just take life and they always seek the blessing of the Egbesu, they got most of the guns then through foreign ship carrying crude oil and they started kidnaping them to seek for govt attention which dey succeeded without killing those people and the govt of the day then listen to them and get their demand (Yaradua sent Jonathan to the creek to talk to his people, Just like Tinubu sending Shetima to Sambisa forest to talk to his plp) but without fear and as an Ijaw Man Jonathan risk his life by going into the creek and talk to his people and promise them that they will do something about their land which they did . (in this paragraph u all will understand the risk Jonathan took back then and that man still remain the savior of Nigeria cuz if that man decided to hold onto power many lives will be lost imagine 2 warship owned by Tompolo has missiles even Nig govt does not have it. don't play, imagine the OPC were solidly behind him back then, Imagine the Bakassi and the armforces couple together, with all this a reasonable person will agree with me that if he decide to hold unto power like these heartless set of people will have today he will do that just that blood will flow (blood of those that will stand his way) but he didn't do all of this , he sacrifice his president seat for the unity of this great country and sacrifice his life by going into the creek) Can Osibanjo go to Sambisa or Can Shettima go to sambissa ?

The militant surrendered most of their arms and the govt started sending their children to school in abroad while giving a job of security to the militant and the Nigeria navy so for every check point you will see a repentant militant and navy working hand -to- hand but when APC came onboard instead of them to continue with this legacy but reverse is the case and they started sending troops to the regions and most the troops sent to the region loss their lives due to a misery they can't explain despite their life-jacket most still drown and the militant rise back and the govt was force to his kneel to give them the amnesty back but bring back their children from abroad to school here ..(this move is nothing but hatred)

Again Tompolo is demanding and working with govt to ensure all south south region welfare are taking care off, this can only be done by a man with integrity and a man with love.. U will hardly see Tompolo coming to social media to rant or talk but u see that man he is a Govt on his own even Asari u hear today all fear him like kilode and looking at him in all event he look so milk and simple

People with power don't speaks much but don't go near that dude called Tompolo else your generation will pay for it except God said it's time for him and we all the Ijaw love him so much including myself, even if any of his boys do anyhow they will tie them like goat.. there is much discipline in his camp... he does not use those spiritual power for injustice but for justice...

Still waiting for the time he will finally achieve his aim by ensuring the govt is force to their kneels to pay all sons and daughter of 9ja delta..

I remain my Humble self
Gabriel

For more info u can always follow me

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Gets NUJ Award, Says He Will Ensure Increased Oil Production by Thundafireseun: 1:46pm On Mar 05
Ganbite:
[b][/b]

bro u can't understand this guy, this guy can go under the water for months and if he want's to come out, he will come out from the same water without a drop on his cloths, this will sound like a misery ba?

Another one when this dude wedded with goddess of the river, he threw out all his belonging including money to the lagoon if u re paddling canoe in that lagoon that day u re a millionaire, he did that as part of sacrifice .. when Buhari came onboard and they said Buhari will arrest Tompolo and jail him, i laugh and i told my colleagues as an ijaw man that, it's only God that can say this is his time not even any govt when they came to his palace to arrest him he can do and undo but the love he has for his people make him to go into air cuz he knew the repercussion will only bounce back on his people (villagers ) so instead he went into the air u re breathing, i know this paragraph will also sound stupid to your ear but that's what it is...

That dude you are seeing, another thing to shock you with, if militant and another version of militant are fighting once he get there all bullet will seize to make sound

the highest juju or power is in the river this dude and those under the river dine together ...

how did all this started, he started as freedom fighter, fighting for the betterment of his people cuz their river is destroyed and most fish don't survive the water due to crude oil spillage and govt is not doing anything, so what they did, they started attacking most of the ship and collecting their guns without killing them cuz they have laws of not to kills. if u understand (Egbesu) u can't just take life and they always seek the blessing of the Egbesu, they got most of the guns then through foreign ship carrying crude oil and they started kidnaping them to seek for govt attention which dey succeeded without killing those people and the govt of the day then listen to them and get their demand (Yaradua sent Jonathan to the creek to talk to his people, Just like Tinubu sending Shetima to Sambisa forest to talk to his plp) but without fear and as an Ijaw Man Jonathan risk his life by going into the creek and talk to his people and promise them that they will do something about their land which they did . (in this paragraph u all will understand the risk Jonathan took back then and that man still remain the savior of Nigeria cuz if that man decided to hold onto power many lives will be lost imagine 2 warship owned by Tompolo has missiles even Nig govt does not have it. don't play, imagine the OPC were solidly behind him back then, Imagine the Bakassi and the armforces couple together, with all this a reasonable person will agree with me that if he decide to hold unto power like these heartless set of people will have today he will do that just that blood will flow (blood of those that will stand his way) but he didn't do all of this , he sacrifice his president seat for the unity of this great country and sacrifice his life by going into the creek) Can Osibanjo go to Sambisa or Can Shettima go to sambissa ?

The militant surrendered most of their arms and the govt started sending their children to school in abroad while giving a job of security to the militant and the Nigeria navy so for every check point you will see a repentant militant and navy working hand -to- hand but when APC came onboard instead of them to continue with this legacy but reverse is the case and they started sending troops to the regions and most the troops sent to the region loss their lives due to a misery they can't explain despite their life-jacket most still drown and the militant rise back and the govt was force to his kneel to give them the amnesty back but bring back their children from abroad to school here ..(this move is nothing but hatred)

Again Tompolo is demanding and working with govt to ensure all south south region welfare are taking care off, this can only be done by a man with integrity and a man with love.. U will hardly see Tompolo coming to social media to rant or talk but u see that man he is a Govt on his own even Asari u hear today all fear him like kilode and looking at him in all event he look so milk and simple

People with power don't speaks much but don't go near that dude called Tompolo else your generation will pay for it except God said it's time for him and we all the Ijaw love him so much including myself, even if any of his boys do anyhow they will tie them like goat.. there is much discipline in his camp... he does not use those spiritual power for injustice but for justice...

Still waiting for the time he will finally achieve his aim by ensuring the govt is force to their kneels to pay all sons and daughter of 9ja delta..

I remain my Humble self
Gabriel

Nice to meet you Gabrel…I just sent you a message
Re: Tompolo Gets NUJ Award, Says He Will Ensure Increased Oil Production by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:47pm On Mar 05
eninlafarms:
That guy dey chop money quietly.

Meanwhile

Eninla Farms Nig Limited is actively receiving applications to fill the position of farm manager/supervisor.

Requirements

* Preferably Male
* Graduate of Agric related courses. Experience in good farming practices gives an edge.
* Knows how to ride a motorcycle.
* Resides within Oshogbo or Ede, Osun state. Closer to Ido Osun is preferable but not necessary.
* Meticulous and can keep accurate records.
* Requires to work Monday to Saturday, 8am to 4pm.

To Apply:
Send application and CV to eninlafarmsnigerialtd@gmail.com
Knows how to ride a bicycle? grin 😆
Re: Tompolo Gets NUJ Award, Says He Will Ensure Increased Oil Production by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05
Ganbite:
[b][/b]

I remain my Humble self
Gabriel

This is a close to perfect description of the man,..Tompolo ........ Great job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Genesis Of The Crisis Of Terrorism In Nigeria / Three Killed In Onitsha After Four-storey Building Collapse / Arrest Akpabio, Ekere Now For Electoral Offences - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.