Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

If Your Favorite TV Character Was A Real Person, What Would Their Zodiac Sign be - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Your Favorite TV Character Was A Real Person, What Would Their Zodiac Sign be (75 Views)

No Be Every Sign Be Claw Or Egede Nah” Viral Photo Of Super Eagles Goalkeeper, / Don’t Lie!! If Sapa Was A Person – What Would You Tell Him? / Roman Goddess Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Choose Your Favorite" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Favorite TV Character Was A Real Person, What Would Their Zodiac Sign be by AllKnowing: 8:03am On Mar 05
Please mention the zodiac sign and list top 5 qualities of this fictional TV character which leans towards the sign you've mentioned.

Mine's Ragnar Lothbrok from Vikings. I strongly believe he was an Aquarius native.

1. He was a dreamer. From a simple inkling that prosperous lands lay west, look what wealth he brought his people.

2. Too detached. Although he loved and cherished his family and close friends, in most of the scenes he was aloof.

3. Great orator. Ragnar could charm with words.

4. Little to no ability to make a choice in matters of love. Remember when Ragnar had to choose between Lagertha and Aslaug? Majority of Aquarians cannot decide what partner to be with seeing as they command the attentions of lots of people at the same time and their need for independence

5. Unconventional thinker. Ragnar cared little for their loot. He was a curious man. Oftentimes we caught him learning about the Christian god from Athelstan. Or visiting the king of another kingdom to see how they lived before attacking. All these led him to challenge conventional thinking.

Little wonder then and after learning so much, he announced his unwillingness to believe in the gods' existence and fate

"I fashion the course of my life and my death. Me. Not you, not the gods. Me."

(1) (Reply)

Destalker / Ty Buratai Humanity Care Foundation Extends Condolences To Oyo State And Ibadanl / Reasons Why Many Upcoming Music Artiste Will Never Blow In Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.