Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right (10376 Views)

Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested / India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole / Bukele: El Salvador Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender, The First Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right by Bahamas95(m): 12:04pm On Mar 05
Before getting married to a non-virgin make sure you get her pregnant first, e get why.
Re: France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right by Draslo(m): 12:07pm On Mar 05
happney65:
America see ya mate . grin. Those ones struck down Roe versus Wade in mid 2022. Dems are already running on it against Trump

As for Nigeria, Abortion is Inlegal yet people lose their lives due to getting abortion inlegally.

P.S. I don't do abortions,but I believe abortion should be made legal and women should have the right to do whatever they want with their bodies..

It is theirs not mine
Don't let these people dictate how you think. It is unnatural just like LGBT is unnatural. In Christianity, either Mary slept with someone while betrothed to Oga Joe or she went through artificial insemination by extraterrestrial beings. Either way, if this law is natural, there'd be no Jesus today.
Re: France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right by eteebanky1: 12:38pm On Mar 05
Nigeria need this

Maybe criminals, kidnappers, assassins and bandits will be reduced in future

2 Likes

Re: France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right by Adakintroy: 12:39pm On Mar 05
OLOKOESHIN:

All in your small coconut head is 90 percent religion ideas. Lies upon lies. Try think beyond the box boy. Imagine your parents did try to abort your pregnancy back then, you won't be around here tormenting us with this your unguarded mouth. Because if you still have your parents around you won't like to use someone's parents to gain point in order to express yourself

Same sentiment you don't have for kids is were you want to draw from. Were will you find it. Your parents never got rid you..be a parent to another it's the rule.
Re: France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right by OLOKOESHIN: 12:52pm On Mar 05
Adakintroy:

Same sentiment you don't have for kids is were you want to draw from. Were will you find it. Your parents never got rid you..be a parent to another it's the rule.
I'm a father now. All I'm saying is that getting rid of unwanted pregnancy isn't a sin as they told you in church/mosque. Because of pregnancy so someone should not have sex with his wife anymore? Try and marry first. Not all pregnancy that comes out of every sex you will like to keep. And your religion also stand against child control measures. Wise up Boy

Even your pastor or Alfa do practice Abortion codedly or letting their wives undergo Family planning system and if that fails them then their wives undergo Abortion. So wise up
Re: France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right by Goodlady(f): 2:14pm On Mar 05
Demiurgos:
The age of consent in france is 15. So tell me how did he commit rape when she was within the age of consent?
Besema raped underaged girls.
He use an resemble kid prophet from Arabia. His matter should be in all female talk show.

1 Like

Re: France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right by Adakintroy: 2:32pm On Mar 05
OLOKOESHIN:

I'm a father now. All I'm saying is that getting rid of unwanted pregnancy isn't a sin as they told you in church/mosque. Because of pregnancy so someone should not have sex with his wife anymore? Try and marry first. Not all pregnancy that comes out of every sex you will like to keep. And your religion also stand against child control measures. Wise up Boy

Even your pastor or Alfa do practice Abortion codedly or letting their wives undergo Family planning system and if that fails them then their wives undergo Abortion. So wise up

If they practice it coded means it's wrong. If it was right it won't be coded. That said I never said one cant have an abortion. Its can be normal. mistake happen. Am no hypocrite. But opening that door wide and celebrating like its equivalent to moon landing is what I don't get. Judging an emerging life as insignificant is also again what I don't get. For good sake look at that thing in a micro scope. It's already moving and gently. Yet you get rid of it without a flinch. Since when Did we become so cold. It's one thing to kill a baby it's another thing to celebrate over their graves. Since when does killing a child a victory. It's not about your body dammit it's about killing a child. Not everything is about you women. For once in your life see pass your stupid self.

3 Likes

Re: France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right by Somilat: 2:58pm On Mar 05
Goodlady:

Besema raped underaged girls.
He use an resemble kid prophet from Arabia. His matter should be in all female talk show.
It's not rape if they consent.
Re: France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right by OLOKOESHIN: 3:34pm On Mar 05
Adakintroy:

If they practice it coded means it's wrong. If it was right it won't be coded. That said I never said one cant have an abortion. Its can be normal. mistake happen. Am no hypocrite. But opening that door wide and celebrating like its equivalent to moon landing is what I don't get. Judging an emerging life as insignificant is also again what I don't get. For good sake look at that thing in a micro scope. It's already moving and gently. Yet you get rid of it without a flinch. Since when Did we become so cold. It's one thing to kill a baby it's another thing to celebrate over their graves. Since when does killing a child a victory. It's not about your body dammit it's about killing a child. Not everything is about you women. For once in your life see pass your stupid self.
Foetus is different from a baby. The foetus growing in a woman's body isn't a baby yet until it's delivered boy. Learn and relearn
Why do some women have still birth? They wait for 9 months yet their foetus die at birth...learn difference between a foetus and a baby. FULL STOP. They've poisoned your mind in your church

2 Likes

Re: France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right by Adakintroy: 4:20pm On Mar 05
OLOKOESHIN:

Foetus is different from a baby. The foetus growing in a woman's body isn't a baby yet until it's delivered boy. Learn and relearn
Why do some women have still birth? They wait for 9 months yet their foetus die at birth...learn difference between a foetus and a baby. FULL STOP. They've poisoned your mind in your church

It's a baby yet. It sentient enough to be call one. And who is talking about church here. Do I need to go to church to know it's wrong to kill an emerging life. Plus the nerve to argue this point after you have been born. Is equivalent to retrieving the ladder and justifying it after you climbed to the top

1 Like

Re: France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right by Lawag3: 4:53pm On Mar 05
happney65:
America see ya mate . grin. Those ones struck down Roe versus Wade in mid 2022. Dems are already running on it against Trump

As for Nigeria, Abortion is Inlegal yet people lose their lives due to getting abortion inlegally.

P.S. I don't do abortions,but I believe abortion should be made legal and women should have the right to do whatever they want with their bodies..

It is theirs not mine

What about the body they'll kill in the process?
Re: France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right by omojeesu(m): 5:11pm On Mar 05
Known depopulation agenda
Re: France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right by Goodlady(f): 6:31pm On Mar 05
Somilat:

It's not rape if they consent.
Na rape, no consent there.
Re: France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right by CCIA: 7:53pm On Mar 05
Verbtips:
them ripe but still contain acid i no want run bellegringrin
Hookup acid contains Vitamin Cum cool
Re: France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right by Verbtips(m): 8:14pm On Mar 05
CCIA:

Hookup acid contains Vitamin Cum cool
a no like street property,e don lose e value
gringrin
Re: France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right by CCIA: 9:18pm On Mar 05
Verbtips:
i know no
prevention is better than cure
ok

but donโ€™t forget this! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ

Re: France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right by Verbtips(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05
[quote author=CCIA post=128794467] ok
but donโ€™t forget this!
Re: France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right by CCIA: 10:46pm On Mar 05
1Sharon:

And just like that, I'm craving mangoes.

Mango salsa ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿซฆ

Thank you.
You would then love to suck up some mango flavored cream off my dick? cool

but no, I canโ€™t risk herpes cool
Re: France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right by Somilat: 2:45am On Mar 06
Goodlady:

Na rape, no consent there.
only in no consent cases

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mark Meadows Contracts Coronavirus Amid Tightly Contested Presidential Poll / Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally / Which African Country Has The Most Formidable Standing Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.