Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? (16935 Views)

We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? / How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area / See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Dera25(m): 4:49pm On Mar 06
Fireboy02:

I can supply to u, I base in Ebonyi state
Holla me on Whatsapp let talk the way forward
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Anunakeeh: 4:51pm On Mar 06
obaidan:
show your APC card in my area, they sell for you 100naira

1 painter is N300 in my own area.

The secret is I usually show emilokan picture along with my APC mebership card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by AbuAeesha: 4:51pm On Mar 06
it is still #100
don't knw if pple are exaggerating these stuff or seller are just trying to make life hard on their buyers. undecided

1 Like

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Anunakeeh: 4:51pm On Mar 06
AbuAeesha:
it is still #100
don't knw if pple are exaggerating these stuff or seller are just trying to make life hard on their buyers. undecided

Abu Sumayahgrin
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Father4all: 4:52pm On Mar 06
It can't be. Derica is 450 in my place
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by ufotunang: 4:52pm On Mar 06
We4all:
I see absolutely no reason why garri should be so expensive since it isn't even a healthy snack or food. You guys should please reduce how you consume it and watch how the price will crash.

. Then what will you eat with soup ?

1 Like

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by ufotunang: 4:54pm On Mar 06
200 naira in my area... garri is the food of the rich people now,...I do not know how the poor people are surviving in this Tinubu hard economy.,..God help nigerians

1 Like

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by ufotunang: 4:55pm On Mar 06
DenreleDave:
600 naira
..600 naira a cup of garri in where?

1 Like

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06
U say wetin.

I want to start importing garri to you town undecided
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by okeke6969: 4:59pm On Mar 06
Apart from Tinubu economic policy, this food price inflation is the aftermath of book haram and bandits wahala.
If you recall, this duo has been destroying farms and even preventing farmers to plant crops for a long time.
Some allow farmers to plant and harvest provided they pay ransom through their noses.
As a result of this, food price continue to skyrocket.
Let the government nip insecurity in the bud else this MALARIA will live with us for a long time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Ykc2(m): 5:02pm On Mar 06
We4all:
I see absolutely no reason why garri should be so expensive since it isn't even a healthy snack or food. You guys should please reduce how you consume it and watch how the price will crash.

won't they use transport to transport it ? Won't they buy other food for their children?
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by imagrg(m): 5:04pm On Mar 06
So cheap. I heard that same measure sells for N3k in Benin City.
Caaz:
A paint is now 1700in my location.
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by ufuosman(m): 5:18pm On Mar 06
Rugged country
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Augustenite(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06
Testiebobo:
We are all surviving, we are not living in this countrrrrry.
Congratulations! To myself because I guess I will have to scrape away lunch for a while until this tribulation is over. Afterall, 1 cup of garri is N300 in my area without groundnut and sugar calculations. What about you?

100 naira sir. Here in Ado Ekiti

1 Like

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by pacespot(m): 5:30pm On Mar 06
Jeon:

Uzairue.

First time I'm hearing that name.
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by GiftetMind1JEM: 5:30pm On Mar 06
My mother sells a cup of Garri for N100.
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by UrgentNeeds(m): 5:44pm On Mar 06
Chochovini:
. I am interested. How do I get to place an order?
Taraba.

How Many Basins Do You Need ?

I'll Ask if We Can Get A Vehicle Going To Taraba from Here This Evening.
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Kingbuhari(m): 5:46pm On Mar 06
Epee pawa oooo
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by UrgentNeeds(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06
imagrg:
So cheap. I heard that same measure sells for N3k in Benin City.

We can sell a basin to you for 18,000 Naira.

A Basin Contains 11 Paint Rubbers That Sells For 3,000 Naira in Your Area.

So, You Can Sell A Basin of UGEP GARRI For 33,000 Naira In Your Area.

Even if you sell The Garri @ 30,000 Naira Per Bag or 2,500 Naira Per Paint Rubber; You'll Still Be In Good Profits.

You Can Become One of Our Distributive Garri Merchant in Your Region.

We Can Supply Up To 50 Tonnes of Garri Weekly.

1 Share

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Jeon(f): 5:57pm On Mar 06
pacespot:

First time I'm hearing that name.
keep it low, keep it low.

gringringrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by UrgentNeeds(m): 5:58pm On Mar 06
Manager001:

Drop your contact, let's talk better

Our Contact is Below on Our Bio, King.

Also See The Infographic Display Below.

1 Share

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Goodnewsforlife: 5:59pm On Mar 06
NinjaMetahuman:
Another political inflation that nairaland is promoting.

Infact 1 cup is 400 thousand in my area. Don't ask me where.

just don’t mind them

The most annoying thing is that it will always hit front page, imagine the same noodles we buy for 500 naira na so one guy post am say na 900 n it entered fp straight

Na so another guy talk say pure water na 600 per bag for him area

I just tire for them

1 Like

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Fireboy02: 6:15pm On Mar 06
Stevenbright:

Let's talk about it.
0 8 1 3 2 7 2 2 7 5 8
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Fireboy02: 6:15pm On Mar 06
Manager001:

Drop your contact too
Let's talk weller
0813 272 2758
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Alcatel17: 6:21pm On Mar 06
UrgentNeeds:

Our Contact is Below on Our Bio, King.

Also See The Infographic Display Below.

Nairaland has its own trusted escrow payment services so are u willing to use nairaland own trusted escrow payment system??
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Pootle: 6:45pm On Mar 06
africa dishes are epitome of suffering
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by o123456789(m): 6:46pm On Mar 06
If you know the current cost of cassava farm labourers then you will conclude that Garri is cheap. At Ekiadolo, along Benin-Ore-Shagamu express road, Ovia north east Edo state, a chain of cassava (66 feet by 66 feet) is sold at 50,000 Naira. In one chain you will get 3 bags of 50k, do the calculations, 50kg of Garri contains 6 line-line rubbers. No body should complain about the price of Garri at all, the farmers are doing their best.
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Rrchrd(m): 6:49pm On Mar 06
Questionnaires:

We Currently Sell A Bag of Yellow Garri @18,000 Naira Only. (1 Big Basin Size).

Modalities of Waybilling To You Depends On Your Location.

Our Garri Are Properly Fried Using Local Pot Methods.

Perfect For Sipping And Eba.

We Are Talking About UGEP GARRI Here.

We are based in UGEP, Cross River State.
Can you send it before payment?
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by UrgentNeeds(m): 6:53pm On Mar 06
Alcatel17:

Nairaland has its own trusted escrow payment services so are u willing to use nairaland own trusted escrow payment system??

Anybody Interested Can Travel Down To Buy From Our Mill.

We Sell in Units And In Bulk (Tonnes).

As For Waybills;

Payment Is Needed To Buy Cassava Tubers From The Cassava Market To Process Them into Garri.

So, We Cannot Use Any Nairaland Escrow - Obviously.

Our Brand Also Secures Transactions For People Online.

We Are A Reliable Escrow Service On Our Own.

Our CHEAPER FOODS SOLUTION is Just Coming Up Here on Nairaland This Week Following The FOOD-PRICE CRISIS That We've Observed Along The Food Supply Chain in Nigeria.

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by UrgentNeeds(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06
Who Has An Idea of LOCATIONS In Nigeria Where They Majorly Use CUSTARD RUBBER To Measure And Sell Their GARRI ?

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by okoroemeka(m): 7:26pm On Mar 06
We4all:

reduce what?when a plate of two swallow is #1500 naira in my area,I just got half painter of garri for #1300 for drinking to support life ,one cup of garri is #200+#100 sugar ,#100 groundnut and #100 soya,now a bowl of good drinkable garri is #500 naira without milk,common garri?
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by UrgentNeeds(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06
okoroemeka:
reduce what?when a plate of two swallow is #1500 naira in my area,I just got half painter of garri for #1300 for drinking to support life ,one cup of garri is #200+#100 sugar ,#100 groundnut and #100 soya,now a bowl of good drinkable garri is #500 naira without milk,common garri?

Where's Your Location ?

There Is A Profit Opportunity Between Your State And Cross River State Here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop / Oil Splashing When Frying Fish. / Moin-moin: To Peel Or Not To Peel The Beans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.