Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? (17097 Views)

We Are Dying In Calabar. A Cup Of Garri Is Now N250. Who Do Us? / How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area / See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Houseofglam7(f): 3:23pm On Mar 06
🥺🥺🥺
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Chibuzoripob: 3:23pm On Mar 06
lipsrsealed sad make dem sha nor SCAM person join.Nah SUICIDE
Stevenbright:

How much do you sell a bag, and what is the modalities of the waybill? Which state are you based?

Is it garri that is properly fried and good for both drinking and eba?

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by zombieHUNTER: 3:23pm On Mar 06
undecided

One zombie will tell you that it costs 700 naira in somalia when you consider the exchange rate....

Tinubu is a disaster

3 Likes

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by wonyi: 3:24pm On Mar 06
Caaz:
A paint is now 1700in my location.

Where please?
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Prigidypogodo(f): 3:24pm On Mar 06
DenreleDave:
600 naira
beans muncher how are you doing
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by seanwilliam(m): 3:25pm On Mar 06
We4all:
I see absolutely no reason why garri should be so expensive since it isn't even a healthy snack or food. You guys should please reduce how you consume it and watch how the price will crash.

so wetin make dem dey chop? grin
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by drstan(m): 3:25pm On Mar 06
In Abuja we use mudu, that contains about 9 milk cup and 1 mudu is currently #800 for white Garri . But a cup is like 100-150

2 Likes

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Ologbon1: 3:26pm On Mar 06
State police approved by Mr p
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by xtimconsult(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06
Welcome to Nigeria....

APC in 9 years has put Nigeria in debt than the rule of over 30years by Militry to PDP....

Shame on anyone that call itself a Member APC ....

2 Likes

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Panda7(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06
Testiebobo:
We are all surviving, we are not living in this countrrrrry.
Congratulations! To myself because I guess I will have to scrape away lunch for a while until this tribulation is over. Afterall, 1 cup of garri is N300 in my area without groundnut and sugar calculations. What about you?

Oga buy it and keep quiet, your mates are in farm.
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Successlane: 3:27pm On Mar 06
We4all:
I see absolutely no reason why garri should be so expensive since it isn't even a healthy snack or food. You guys should please reduce how you consume it and watch how the price will crash.

.... and STARVE !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by NaijaCover(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Haaland21: 3:28pm On Mar 06
100 naira here

1 Like

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Justiceleague1: 3:28pm On Mar 06
Stevenbright:

Don't you guys sell in bags? That is what I am used to. I am based in Benin (Edo state).
What do you mean you are based in Edo and asking this kinda question?

1 Like

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by ovie8200: 3:29pm On Mar 06
We4all:

HMMMMMMM, then why does it not kill people from age to age? This thing has been exited before and it will continue after you. Don't say what you don't know because millions if not billions of people eat it world worldwide.

1 Like

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by NinjaMetahuman: 3:30pm On Mar 06
Another political inflation that nairaland is promoting.

Infact 1 cup is 400 thousand in my area. Don't ask me where.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Amaoz: 3:31pm On Mar 06
100/120 @ogbomoso

1 Like

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Way4orward: 3:31pm On Mar 06
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by MasterTeeUSA: 3:34pm On Mar 06
Garri...make your own garri.

Testiebobo:
Congratulations! To myself because I guess I will have to scrape away lunch for a while until this tribulation is over. Afterall, 1 cup of garri is N300 in my area without groundnut and sugar calculations. What about you?
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by adioolayi(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06
#300 say wetin happen

Crowd fund yourself in your area and buy bags or Kongo or paints instead of a cup then.

#300 is outrageous!!!

2 Likes

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Blaze14k: 3:36pm On Mar 06
Goodnewsforlife:
so u are telling me that a Congo of garri which is 10 cups is sold for 3k in your area?

Oga what is the name of that your area n state Abeg Haba?

Jobless fool we know everything is cheap in your area. You and your community are the only people enjoying Nigeria. It's like everyone there are farmers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by RepoMan007: 3:36pm On Mar 06
Lol. I don't believe that N300 bullshit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by RichIgboBoy: 3:37pm On Mar 06
UrgentNeeds:

We Sell in Bags.

The Basin of Garri will be Overturned into A Bag And Waybilled To You.

The Weight of 1 Basin of Garri = 33KG

11 Custard Rubber = 1 Basin of Garri.

You can use these analysis to compare what you have in your area.

I Am Not From UGEP. I Am From Ekiti State.

However;

No Doubt UGEP GARRI is The Best Garri in The Whole of The SOUTH SOUTH.
how can you waybill to me?
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by RepoMan007: 3:37pm On Mar 06
Blaze14k:

Jobless fool we know everything is cheap in your area. You and your community are the only people enjoying Nigeria. It's like everyone there are farmers
The Area please? I dey wait.
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Raregem9000(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06
I still buy a balf of garri @ 9k yesterday and it has about ten and a half congos in it.
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Neduzze5(m): 3:38pm On Mar 06
One cup, 200 naira in my area

3 Likes

Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by pacespot(m): 3:39pm On Mar 06
Jeon:

Where is your area?

See the way the garri is even looking chaffy.
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by SaLongs1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 06
We4all:

You will wait till donkeys grow horns for the price of our almighty garri to crash grin
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Kfed4ril(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06
Kukutenla:
It has favored your area and your families

APC rats will soon come and tell you how one cup of garri is 2,345 naira in the US

But they will never tell you that minimum wage in the US is about 15,000 naira per hour.
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by Afamed: 3:41pm On Mar 06
Una don tire to update $ exchange rate?

Slave must remain a slave
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by ige101(m): 3:42pm On Mar 06
We4all:

You deserve commendations for this comment. So the farmers and the Middle men should sell at very low price, while they buy other common everyday items at a ridiculously high price? Do you even know how stressful it is to make garri?
Re: 1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? by onome442(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06
Testiebobo:
abeg make una no dey do all this to make bring go up more nobody dey sell cup 3h thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fruit Cake Recipe / Why Does Beans Take Less Time To Prepare These Days? / I Want To Slim Down Pls Advice What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.