Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards (18447 Views)

Prof. Pat Utomi Speaking At Ongoing LP Town Hall Meeting With Lagos Students / Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) / Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by YourMrBoo: 3:58pm On Mar 05
yarimo:
Paid and arrangee award grin grin grin grin

If it's paid, we will know who the winner is

Take it, grab it, and run with it....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by Slytiger: 3:59pm On Mar 05
ElSudani:
More like loser of the century. Yeye award organized by sore Obidients?
Amazing how some people try to refurbish this thief as a kind of saint!
Fear some Nigerians.
He would still carry 3rd position in 2027.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by Diligence: 4:00pm On Mar 05
Millions of Nigerians Ordered Mr Peter Obi

But

INEC delivered Mr Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Like they say: U must reap what you showed. But who really sowed Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by nospmoht(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05
Watianoengineer:
Incompetent man wins useless award. We will continue to teach you political lessons you will never forget. Anuofia
When hunger finish dealing with you, by then you go sell that your useless phone

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by Slytiger: 4:02pm On Mar 05
ddippset:
Well deserved no doubt....

The Peter Obi movement of 2023 was something else...
Rarely ever seen before in this country.

Many senators, reps and the governor of Abia have Peter Obi to thank for their current positions.
I agree with you, and he has Atiku to thank for making him VP. The same PDP Obidients now call criminal structure as if Peter Obi wasn't a member grin
Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by Blaze14k: 4:02pm On Mar 05
Putindbutt:

And so?, na paid awards for marketing strategy.

Wetin Peter obi wan market?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by Jayhome24: 4:03pm On Mar 05
Given by his obidients baa?

If una like give him all the award in this world e no concern us but you see presidency he will never reach his hand.

Mr Ukraine grains eater bloody liar. I know his "666" descendants of Lucifer will want to safe his face from his recent misyarn about Ukraine Grains so your award is inconsequential, null, void and useless.

I dey vex for this man like hell.

Mr Ukraime Grains bulabu balablu. Just 65 years already brain drain in semi-demetia mode.

By the time we are done with you Gringory even your enemy go weep for you.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by nospmoht(m): 4:03pm On Mar 05
Slytiger:

He would still carry 3rd position in 2027.
Try and be alive to witness it, if by then hunger have not wiped out your entire race

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by dapadawee: 4:04pm On Mar 05
AcuraZDX:
Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards
Obi win politician of the year. While tinubu is the politician of the moment

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by Segxydube: 4:04pm On Mar 05
Putindbutt:

Ur mumu na grade 10

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by Kenneth4u205(m): 4:05pm On Mar 05
What award did the drug lord won?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by Zico5(m): 4:05pm On Mar 05
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by nospmoht(m): 4:06pm On Mar 05
Jayhome24:

If una like give him all the award in this world e no concern us but you see presidency he will never reach his hand.

Mr Ukraine grains eater bloody liar. I know his "666" descendants of Lucifer will want to safe his face from his recent misyarn about Ukraine Grains so your award is inconsequential, null, void and useless.

Coming from a soul filled with hate for his fellow country man, tribalistic bastard, your armpit dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by Tochi360: 4:07pm On Mar 05
Putindbutt:

Hahahaha Obi no get time to pay anybody for award oo grin cheesy

Tinubu with all him jagaban noise was very very useless to his former Acn,infact with all the Jagaban noise, Tinubu could not even deliver 30% for Ribadu his candidate in his very own Lagos. Who born Tinubu's ACN well to win any State outside SW?

Look at what Obi's LP achieved grin in just one year of massive people's voltage,a Senator and awon olokadas in Power is a good sign that the people truly bought the ideologies of LP.

Abi You dey expect make them give Tinubu wey market Women dey plan to beat to death for being such a COLLOSAL FAILURE the award grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by bionixs: 4:07pm On Mar 05
alsudan:

This wan no sabi say na the late APC Stalwart (Sam Nda-Isaiah) na him get Leadership Newspaper.
How do you expect a common tout and thug to have such knowledge

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by spiSeyi: 4:08pm On Mar 05
Courtesy of value Jet grin
Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by Jayhome24: 4:09pm On Mar 05
nospmoht:

Coming from a soul filled with hate for his fellow country man, tribalistic bastard, your armpit dey smell

You sorrow just started. You go cry taya I swear.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by omoredia: 4:09pm On Mar 05
EzeChukwuIgbo:
The same Peter girigory Obi and his rogues that was singlehandedly defeated by jagaban.

Then jagaban single-handedly defeated ur pot of soup.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by Tareq1105: 4:09pm On Mar 05
alsudan:
My Governor Fr. Alia was Voted Governor of the year.

My President PO took the overall price home.

I no the vote Nonsense.

Social media president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by Toluwanise247(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05
Mr online president
Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by nospmoht(m): 4:10pm On Mar 05
Jayhome24:

Mr Ukraime Grains bulabu balablu. Just 65 years already brain drain in semi-demetia mode.

By the time we are done with Gringory even uour nemy go weep for you.
In your lifetime which award you don collect, I forget say you be nobody

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by AmakaTips2: 4:10pm On Mar 05
Great
Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by nospmoht(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05
Jayhome24:

You sorrow just started. You go cry taya I swear.
Who is 😭😭😭 now.
Go collect the award that your father will never get in his life
Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by Omoawoke: 4:13pm On Mar 05
He try
Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by Tochi360: 4:14pm On Mar 05
dapadawee:

Obi win politician of the year. While tinubu is the politician of the moment

And what is the effect of this in the reality We leave in

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by jiz: 4:14pm On Mar 05
Peter Obi is not Nigeria kind of politician. Jagaban should win that award. When other are buying delegates during primary, he was buying candidates and even buy entire inec and judiciary grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by Putindbutt: 4:14pm On Mar 05
Blaze14k:

Wetin Peter obi wan market?
Obidents go dey patronize leadership newspaper.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by DeZoro(m): 4:15pm On Mar 05
Go and verify....
Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by Tochi360: 4:15pm On Mar 05
Tareq1105:

Social media president of Nigeria.

Ok You want make them give tifnubu wey market Women dey plan to beat to death for being such a COLLOSAL FAILURE and DISAPPOINTMENT ba? grin

This news pain your zombiec soul specially o grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by Putindbutt: 4:19pm On Mar 05
Tochi360:

Hahahaha Obi no get time to pay anybody for award oo grin cheesy

Tinubu with all him jagaban noise was very very useless to his former Acn,infact with all the Jagaban noise, Tinubu could not even deliver 30% for Ribadu his candidate in his very own Lagos. Who born Tinubu's ACN well to win any State outside SW?

Look at what Obi's LP achieved grin in just one year of massive people's voltage,a Senator and awon olokadas in Power is a good sign that the people truly bought the ideologies of LP.

Abi You dey expect make them give Tinubu wey market Women dey plan to beat to death for being such a COLLOSAL FAILURE the award grin grin
What did the Agulu fraud achieve in one year?, all of una switched from Atikulators to Obidient, same people different party.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by ddippset(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05
Slytiger:

I agree with you, and he has Atiku to thank for making him VP. The same PDP Obidients now call criminal structure as if Peter Obi wasn't a member grin
When was Peter Obi ever the VP of Nigeria.

Pls remind me cus I might have been hibernating I didn't even know.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards by Forest122: 4:20pm On Mar 05
south east president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Author Sells His Novels For £100.00 In United Kingdom / FG To Build New Refinery In Rivers State / Senate Presidency: 59 APC Senators To Select Sole Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.