Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving (28252 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving by tivity101: 3:23pm On Mar 05
Egugun finally heed to the advice to be careful.
Near death experience has made egungun applied caution,🤣😆😂

Angelfrost:
Egungun don repent...! tongue
Re: Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving by noskcid(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05
Vinnie2000:
I Just knew it will be a Catholic Church, immediately I saw the thread! smiley

The Catholic Church in Igboland has embraced this Practice of accommodating our AFRICAN Traditional religion. cool smiley

Though Many Christians might Frown at this Practice
but we can't just Abandon our African Religion totally. undecided
Are you practicing the African religion?
Where’s your worship Centre?
Re: Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving by Kenneth4u205(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05
I'm not surprised. Yoba people always combine Christianity with paganism with add spice's of Muslims
Re: Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving by boxypane(m): 3:38pm On Mar 05
Awón ara orun.
Re: Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving by omoredia: 3:42pm On Mar 05
If Adeboye can be in church then a masquerade can attend service
Re: Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving by Tochj(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05
Vinnie2000:

The Catholic Church in Igboland has embraced this Practice of accommodating our AFRICAN Traditional religion. cool smiley

Actually our cultures are not evil
But some evil people used the culture to do evil.
The same way some bad pastors are using christianity to do evil.

1 Like

Re: Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving by SaLongs1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05
Vinnie2000:

Adaptability is the surest means of survivability.

1 Like

Re: Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving by Xxxylxxxx: 4:00pm On Mar 05
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/healing-masquerades-go-to-church-with-native-doctor-for-thanksgiving/
Remove well known churches, the rest are using juju. As a human being, God can never talk to you. You can't just pray for someone and start seeing visions. It's a lie and fake!

1 Like

Re: Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving by ComeToJesus: 4:26pm On Mar 05
Vinnie2000:

Masquerade no be religion.

1 Like

Re: Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving by KosiGee(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05
This man was taken in an ambulance to a hospital and the report said that he arrived the hospital in an unconscious state. He was treated and operated on by the staff at the hospital but nothing was said about the hospital, its excellent medical staff, instead we are being told that he went to St. Michael’s Catholic Church Ekwusigo to give thanks.

What a way to show gratitude to the wonderful team of medical staff at the unknown hospital.

Religion has done us many things.

1 Like

Re: Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving by adenigga(m): 4:46pm On Mar 05
GOFRONT:
We ve seen a masquerade at the betting shop trying to check up on his bet ticket.....
You ehn!......

1 Like

Re: Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving by IBB007: 5:38pm On Mar 05
Lol…strange things dey really happen for that ozubulu
Re: Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving by paparazi1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 05
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/healing-masquerades-go-to-church-with-native-doctor-for-thanksgiving/
All glory belongs to him alone. He alone has all the power.
At this juncture, i must commend the sincere confession of the native doctor.
But he must confess Jesus Christ and accept him as his Lord and saviour.

However, masquerades display participation by him and in particular the church premises used as venue
is a total NO for me. The Priest should understand that certain cultures negates the teaching of the Bible.
Re: Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving by McStoic(m): 6:29pm On Mar 05

1 Like

Re: Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving by BolaAThubv(m): 7:04pm On Mar 05
PastorOlokonla:
Mmawun ne je uka!
Writing Igbo with Yoruba language... Sounds funny
Re: Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving by PastorOlokonla: 7:16pm On Mar 05
BolaAThubv:

Nwanne, jikwe nwayor!
Re: Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving by PastorOlokonla: 7:19pm On Mar 05
BolaAThubv:

There is nothing funny or wrong with Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa accent, they all a majority language spoken in Nigeria. I am sure if I write in Igbo with a French or Spanish accent, you will be very impressed .
Re: Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving by malvisguy212: 8:47pm On Mar 05
Vinnie2000:

I am not a Catholic and you did not read the news. .I blame the headline....well, the herbalist repent and forsook his way. he went to church for Thanksgiving
Re: Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving by dododawa1: 9:50pm On Mar 05
Joy comes from

Anywhere
Re: Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving by fortunechy(m): 11:05pm On Mar 05
Indeed, Nigeria as a country was created to entertain other countries.... TUFIAKWA!!!
Re: Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving by adetunjigozie1: 6:18am On Mar 06
Gaddamit Are you serious!Gaddamit Are you serious!...
Re: Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving by maasoap(m): 7:06am On Mar 06
Vinnie2000:

He said culture and it makes sense that way. Because, What could you be looking for in a church if you already embraced another religion and not ready to dump it?
Re: Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving by BolaAThubv(m): 7:44am On Mar 06
PastorOlokonla:

There is nothing funny or wrong with Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa accent, they all a majority language spoken in Nigeria. I am sure if I write in Igbo with a French or Spanish accent, you will be very impressed .
I said it sounds funny... I didn't say it's bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! / Sex Scandal: Apostle Suleman Bars Church Members From Public Comments - PT / Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.