Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) (39870 Views)

Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert / “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances / If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by LagosFirstSon: 8:23pm On Mar 05
Sheila don run dis brother street 😂

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by omooba969(m): 8:24pm On Mar 05
Anguldi:
Bro should count his loses and move on

Did you say 'Move on'? undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by stevups(m): 8:24pm On Mar 05
You failed man! Didn't you know that when you got married, there would be tempest. It came and swept your wife away. The mother was the most instrument before wedding could be consummated. She would still be instrumental in bringing the home you used your hand to build down. For example when I was having difficulties in the marriage, I ran away from home so that I could give my wife little space. Low and behold, after 3 months outside my home, I discovered that I was the one frustrating my innocent wife. I now realised her values. You have seen your wife finish! Please call your wife and apologize. She will come back, she's missing you as well except you are not a good man at home.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by Natbrowny: 8:25pm On Mar 05
B*tch ass Nigg* is missing the pussy.

When he dropped that message, she's probably riding another nigg*
Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by Creamypie(m): 8:25pm On Mar 05
Women should stop interfering in the marriage of their son in-laws. Na this thing make my guy stop visa for his wife to born abroad, cos his mum inlaw go go just force Him to do her own visa, after which she go come travel with them, abandone her own family this way, destroy their marriage by telling her daughter about marital laws and how to use them for her own advantage

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by Ashawoman82: 8:26pm On Mar 05
Jennyclay:
This useless man is still a child undecided.

Only you went to club and be spraying strippers money thinking you were peppering your estranged wife, only you is still laying curses on her undecided. This man is really mad undecided.

Silence is really the best answer for foolish men!

Foolish and childish men everywhere!!

Shiorr!!
for the first time in the forum, I agree with.
Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by ayenale1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05
Girl wey dem don bleep since 1940...lol

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by Balablue64: 8:27pm On Mar 05
Jewessgratitud3:
This man should let this matter die now or is it by force?

What do you mean, u know wetin de woman do am?
Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by Boldideas: 8:28pm On Mar 05
Mcheeeew... Let her go with her hole abeg. Or did she charm you with it?😵😵😵😵
Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by fredoooooo: 8:30pm On Mar 05
Noise maker ... dem don nack am wella since you left her...

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by Tonididdyx: 8:31pm On Mar 05
Isreal dey fall hand wallahi... How much you get wey we nor go hear word again na

Laying curses on your exwife, you want move on but you nor want make she move on!
Besides what motherinlaw nor like to chop son in law money?

But sadly isreal is not rich at all, Abe na " I know OBO we want chop?

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by NoToPile: 8:31pm On Mar 05
Loool, but you have been the one online since talking and talking.

Na real wa.

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by Jewessgratitud3: 8:31pm On Mar 05
Balablue64:

What do you mean, u know wetin de woman do am?

No matter what she did. At least she didn't kill him. I think he's just obsessed with her and it's very dangerous to be.

Let him move.

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by spencekat(m): 8:32pm On Mar 05
nedekid:

That chemical substance called "ALCOHOL".
You never high before post something, when your eyes clear for morning, your rush go delete am? Lol
Werey
Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by Jewessgratitud3: 8:32pm On Mar 05
omooba969:

You don't tell a man like Israel DMW to simply get over it.

Eheennn... Why? Is he some kinda special breed?

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by omooba969(m): 8:33pm On Mar 05
Jewessgratitud3:

Eheennn... Why? Is he some kinda special breed?

You missed the point, sorry! 👋
Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by drerocker: 8:33pm On Mar 05
Gistmedia10:
In the midst of their public marital struggles, Israel DMW, a close associate of Nigerian music superstar Davido, has taken to social media to launch a scathing attack on his estranged wife, Sheila. In a series of posts on his Instagram page, Israel DMW didn't hold back, as he blamed Sheila's mother for the breakdown of their marriage.

The controversial posts saw Israel DMW accuse Sheila's mother of meddling in their affairs and causing irreparable damage to their relationship. He did not mince words, using strong language and cursing both Sheila and her mother.

Israel DMW, known for his unapologetic demeanor, made sure to disable comments on the posts, perhaps anticipating the backlash from fans and followers. However, this did not stop social media users from sharing screenshots and expressing their opinions on the matter.
If this is true den u be iddiat
Una no de again so make person no marry her abi. Stop taking tramadol extra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by drimzsmoke(m): 8:34pm On Mar 05
stevups:
You failed man! Didn't you know that when you got married, there would be tempest. It came and swept your wife away. The mother was the most instrument before wedding could be consummated. She would still be instrumental in bringing the home you used your hand to build down. For example when I was having difficulties in the marriage, I ran away from home so that I could give my wife little space. Low and behold, after 3 months outside my home, I discovered that I was the one frustrating my innocent wife. I now realised her values. You have seen your wife finish! Please call your wife and apologize. She will come back, she's missing you as well except you are not a good man at home.

Na only you smart for this thread, NO cap!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by advanceDNA: 8:34pm On Mar 05
stevups:

Wetin this one dey talk...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by Jewessgratitud3: 8:34pm On Mar 05
omooba969:

You missed the point, sorry! 👋

Point kor .. point and kill nii. Abegi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by Goodlady(f): 8:37pm On Mar 05
Zonefree:

Why that "spraying of strippers" still dey pain you up till now? undecided
Sharap she's right

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by olax02(m): 8:38pm On Mar 05
The man only matured within the legs but empty upstairs. undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by Jossyroyal1: 8:40pm On Mar 05
Jennyclay:
This useless man is still a child undecided.

Only you went to club and be spraying strippers money thinking you were peppering your estranged wife, only you is still laying curses on her undecided. This man is really mad undecided.

Silence is really the best answer for foolish men!

Foolish and childish men everywhere!!

Shiorr!!

I served NYSC the same year with this Israel guy in Osun state. Honestly l, believe me when I say this guy na small brain E get .... He's just big for nothing

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by Coronavirus1: 8:43pm On Mar 05
spencekat:
Bro, move on naa. Why all these? Just forgive her.
The guy thinking about the millions he spend on the marriage ceremony anyway is painful but he has to move on with a woman more beautiful that the ex wife.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by Jeboy(m): 8:44pm On Mar 05
If Sheila wants to finish Israel DMW, she should just upload herself sitting in a man's lap with red wine in a glass cup in an hotel location and broke into laugh with a tipsy eyes. Isreal DMW will just go and drink otapiapia 😆

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by Hezmatosky: 8:45pm On Mar 05
Anny69:
I thought men are supposed to be logical on matters like this and not act like toddlers on social media... undecided
You women thought men have lion's heart ba? They don't cry over relationship ba? They don't need petting ba? They have stone heart ba? They have the capacity to endure ba? You fail.
Men feel more than you women feel. They only wipe their tears when they see you women feeling down too, just to console and protect you from breaking down. But the main pain is when the woman who's supposed to feel the pain with him is busy dancing skelewu. Check am naw, we also have blood running through our vains too
Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by Chibuzoripob: 8:47pm On Mar 05
grin useless, senseless curse. Dem go touch,squeeze her b angry :Pb,.Nonsense cool

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by Emman08: 8:48pm On Mar 05
As per she's your personal property? Some people's ego can't let go. It's over, move on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by lesbiconverter: 8:52pm On Mar 05
Anny69:
I thought men are supposed to be logical on matters like this and not act like toddlers on social media... undecided
HE'S a transgender 😂
Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by SirLakes: 8:53pm On Mar 05
I want to die make she bring the kpekus make I touch am

Mumu SIMP wey woman dump dey cry every 2 market days cheesy

Why chioma never leave Davido, idibia wife nko, Ned wifes nko grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by godofuck231: 8:55pm On Mar 05
2hen you marry from a poor family and they meet u our uplinks and godfathers they start seeing you as a failure , wait small social climbing skills and rope go soon fade
Re: Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) by Nefort: 8:59pm On Mar 05
Anny69:
You are generaliziing. A single man doesn't reflect the same with everyman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nollywood's Hottest Moms / I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims / Zahra Buhari: Adekunle Gold's Album A Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.