Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,188 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

What God Cannot Do Doesn't Exist Truly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What God Cannot Do Doesn't Exist Truly (571 Views)

.... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth* / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What God Cannot Do Doesn't Exist Truly by UnfairLife7(m): 4:11pm On Mar 05
I was online yesterday, then i came across a post where someone was asking for #2,000 to sort out himself. Probably he was stranded. I realized he has gotten #1,000 from someone, he only needs #1,000 to complete it. I asked him to drop his account details and i will give him the #1,000 needed. Although i had seven thousand naira in my account, but i had no choice than to help someone in need.

I understand the pain of hunger, homelessness, being stranded et al. I had gone through that phase and i am currently going through it. I was expecting him to drop his account details, but to my surprise, i woke up this morning with his mention thanking me for trying to help him. I guess he was joking, he never needed any money and wasn't stranded. He asked me to forward my account details and he sent me #40,000. This is someone i don't know from Adam.

Do you know what guys, i was trusting God with my accommodation fee of #75,000, and i was even contemplating of putting up in a church or beg anyone that could accommodate me for the time being. It's shocking getting a whole #40,000 just like that from a total stranger. This is strange to me seriously. I couldn't hold my excitement, i had to tell a friend and he was equally surprised as well. This friend was even telling me to celebrate it with him, and i was asking him if one plate of eba isn't bad grin

To my helper, honestly i don't even know what to say. May God ulmighty continue to bless you for coming through without me asking or begging you. May God ulmighty protect, preserve and guide you and your entire household. May God continue to enlarge your coast for being there in the time that i had lost all hope.

It is well

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What God Cannot Do Doesn't Exist Truly by Love800(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05
OP, let me be dat guy dat u wanted to help pls.
1k will still do for me.
Chech my profile to see my lamentations
UnfairLife7:
I was online yesterday, then i came across a post where someone was asking for #2,000 to sort out himself. Probably he was stranded. I realized he has gotten #1,000 from someone, he only needs #1,000 to complete it. I asked him to drop his account details and i will give him the #1,000 needed. Although i had seven thousand naira in my account, but i had no choice than to help someone in need.

I understand the pain of hunger, homelessness, being stranded et al. I had gone through that phase and i am currently going through it. I was expecting him to drop his account details, but to my surprise, i woke up this morning with his mention thanking me for trying to help him. I guess he was joking, he never needed any money and wasn't stranded. He asked me to forward my account details and he sent me #40,000. This is someone i don't know from Adam.

Do you know what guys, i was trusting God with my accommodation fee of #75,000, and i was even contemplating of putting up in a church or beg anyone that could accommodate me for the time being. It's shocking getting a whole #40,000 just like that from a total stranger. This is strange to me seriously. I couldn't hold my excitement, i had to tell a friend and he was equally surprised as well. This friend was even telling me to celebrate it with him, and i was asking him if one plate of eba isn't bad grin

To my helper, honestly i don't even know what to say. May God ulmighty continue to bless you for coming through without me asking or begging you. May God ulmighty protect, preserve and guide you and your entire household. May God continue to enlarge your coast for being there in the time that i had lost all hope.

It is well
Re: What God Cannot Do Doesn't Exist Truly by Scholace: 5:03pm On Mar 05
That should be PastorOlokonla handwork.

1 Like

Re: What God Cannot Do Doesn't Exist Truly by NACE13: 5:09pm On Mar 05
When Nigerians use this phrase, I just laugh sometimes. I have met and seen many people say this same thing but their hands are dirty.
Most recent was a colleague who wanted to keep for himself a token that was given to us by a senior colleague who came around the office. This same guys never fails to post on his WhatsApp status about "daily fire prayers". If not for the fact I confronted him and told the people involved to collect their share, he would have surely stolen it. He's just one of the many I have had encounter with.

2 Likes

Re: What God Cannot Do Doesn't Exist Truly by Jewessgratitud3: 5:27pm On Mar 05
Lol.. grin grin grin
Today na your own miracle day.
Re: What God Cannot Do Doesn't Exist Truly by Jewessgratitud3: 5:31pm On Mar 05
Scholace:
That should be PastorOlokonla handwork.

What's the color of your problem? grin grin

1 Like

Re: What God Cannot Do Doesn't Exist Truly by Scholace: 5:38pm On Mar 05
Jewessgratitud3:

What's the color of your problem? grin grin
let's see if someone will round it up for OP as they did for you. At least OP has bills to pay with the money. Abi na only women men like to dey help??

2 Likes

Re: What God Cannot Do Doesn't Exist Truly by Jewessgratitud3: 5:40pm On Mar 05
Scholace:
let's see if someone will round it up for OP as they did for you. At least OP has bills to pay with the money. Abi na only women men like to dey help??

Yes ooo.. someone to round it up for him.
Re: What God Cannot Do Doesn't Exist Truly by Villa12(m): 6:25pm On Mar 05
Congratulations bro, you may end up getting a round figure like jewessgratitud3

PastorOlokonla well done, try look my side small and wire me some cash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What God Cannot Do Doesn't Exist Truly by CandidAdmin(m): 7:09pm On Mar 05
Where is my own miracle!!!!!!!!!!
N:B If my miracle is with you, plz my own is anything 15k upward.
Re: What God Cannot Do Doesn't Exist Truly by austine4real(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05
God I neec a miracle today

Please anyone with any amount

0106413011 access bank plc
Augustine Oded
Re: What God Cannot Do Doesn't Exist Truly by Kingrshd3: 10:00pm On Mar 05
Ọmọ u really passed this test and won 😳

Congratulations 👏🎉

May God allow our helper to locate us
Re: What God Cannot Do Doesn't Exist Truly by JONSYN7154: 7:53am On Mar 06
UnfairLife7:

It is well
May God bless that your helper beyond words.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What God Cannot Do Doesn't Exist Truly by Blacklion3: 8:40am On Mar 06
If It was meant for you, In a multitude, it will still be for you.

2 Likes

Re: What God Cannot Do Doesn't Exist Truly by Lifeinlight: 8:43am On Mar 06
Scholace:
na true sef. Jewessgratitud3 no get 3 head na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What God Cannot Do Doesn't Exist Truly by Jewessgratitud3: 12:44pm On Mar 06
Lifeinlight:
na true sef. Jewessgratitud3 no get 3 head na

smiley
Re: What God Cannot Do Doesn't Exist Truly by Mom007(f): 4:55pm On Mar 06
I Love this... to OP and others, God knows how to reward His own. Just keep doing good and do not let this economy turn you into what you are not. The bible says when you help strangers you may invariably be entertaining an angel out to bless you.

Congrats guy, your story made me happy. God still answers prayers.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Unitedfriend / Urgent Teaching Positions / Bulk Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.