Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp (3081 Views)

Murderers Like Obasanjo, Babangida, Enenche Are In Peter Obi's Camp - Sowore / Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) / EFCC Brings Fayose To Court As Corruption Trial Begins [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by Slytiger: 6:28pm On Mar 05
They were sharing money and some people are angry that money no reach them grin

3 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by Slytiger: 6:29pm On Mar 05
grin.sarah used to work for PwC. Obidients money became too much to resist that she quit her PwC job 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by DWickedLandLord: 6:30pm On Mar 05
30k monthly 🏃🏾‍♂️
Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by Slytiger: 6:31pm On Mar 05
grin grin

Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by Slytiger: 6:34pm On Mar 05
FS Yusuf is in a fight to finish. They accused him of collecting money from Asue (his Esan kinsman), so he is fighting back and exposing his compatriots.

See how they are discussing about and cornering properties in their whassap group that their Obidient minions have no access to grin

4 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by Ofunaofu: 6:39pm On Mar 05
LagosFirstSon:
Rubbish

The way this useless Tinubu supporters fear Peter Obi after he roundly defeated the clueless president in Lagos , No be small thing.

Peter obi lives rent free in their medulla oblongata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by Slytiger: 6:43pm On Mar 05
When 99% was posting properties and corruption of LP party, some Obidients attacked him.

No wonder Sarah was pushing for LP top to bottom everywhere. She dey follow LP chop money. Edo Obidients are the ones that will bring down the LP party and scatter the headless mob cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by Pristine664: 6:47pm On Mar 05
Slytiger:
When 99% was posting properties and corruption of LP party, some Obidients attacked him.

No wonder Sarah was pushing for LP top to bottom everywhere. She dey follow LP chop money. Edo Obidients are the ones that will bring down the LP party and scatter the headless mob cheesy

Na dem kuku be headquarters before. grin

4 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by Pristine664: 6:53pm On Mar 05
LegendHero:
Lol those scammer on Twitter are getting paid but the obedient mob on Nairaland are only created for trolling, none of them got one penny.

Ever since these guys cursed Mahmood, tragedy upon tragedy have been befalling their group.

But I kinda like Edo infleuncers, they are more wiser than the "Yoruba but" people. These guys are showing SE obedient say you don't meddle into our affairs or else we bring the whole house down. Na only "Yoruba But" people easy to guilt trip.

God bless you forever!

6 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by 123456789O: 7:24pm On Mar 05
EreluRoz:
Mtcheww how will a full Nigerian not see through their deceit? In as much as president Tinubu is not meeting up to expectations yet, I seriously doubt if Obi and his LP would have done better.

Only those who don't know these politicians will come and argue blindly

Alex Otti and Zulum are a perfect match to rescue Nigeria.

Good you know Tinubu has failed.
Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by Okoroawusa: 7:48pm On Mar 05
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Make we elders just dey observe for now.
I have been so busy since morning that I hardly had time to eat a proper meal but when I opened this thread I was forced to sit down.

The table leg don scatter finish o!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by LegendHero(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05
Pristine664:

God bless you forever!

Amen, and you too.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by 007kjb: 8:04pm On Mar 05
Na you collapse am?mugu
Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by commoditiesnig: 9:24pm On Mar 05
Slytiger:
FS Yusuf is in a fight to finish. They accused him of collecting money from Asue (his Esan kinsman), so he is fighting back and exposing his compatriots.

See how they are discussing about and cornering properties in their whassap group that their Obidient minions have no access to grin
This is really serious o shocked

I pity folks that "kill" themselves on some of these Politicians..

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by ClearFlair: 9:31pm On Mar 05
Jobless. I blame APC
Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by XY23: 9:37pm On Mar 05
NLCreator:
Screenshots

Gullible Nigerians. They don't know keeping generations in chains involves destroying ' pressure groups' or anything close to it. How do they achieve it? Money and more money. You forget the denominators: hunger, entrenched poverty, and underdevelopment.

By 2027, when the so-called Obidient movement have been successfully dismantled, then you folks can renew your covenant with wicked politicians.

PS. The real Obidients include people's mum, dad, or grandparents (perhaps yours included) who simply wanted a new Nigeria. They are those in the streets, not the opportunistic noise makers on X. I'm still waiting to see the movement that will rescue Nigeria from this mess.
Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by christistruth01: 9:37pm On Mar 05
cool

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by Antivirus92(m): 9:54pm On Mar 05
EreluRoz:
Obi is not a messiah, bring forth Alex Otti and we can have a discussion
so Alex Otti is now your personal lord and saviour?
Alex has Peter as his role model so give yourself a knock
Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by DesChyko: 10:47pm On Mar 05
If after all of these, dem still no stain Peter Obi white, anyone who doesn't become an OBI -dient has a mental problem.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by ovieigho(m): 10:50pm On Mar 05
Smile

Tinubu already strategizing on 2027 election

Eti rin kan kan

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by FreeStuffsNG: 11:00pm On Mar 05
It was the same Endsars format. If they are so sure of their facts, they should petition EFCC.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by GoodLife4live: 11:16pm On Mar 05
Treasure17:
Una just carry Peter obi for head like gala. Meaning he's bigger than your fraudulent president.
una be scammer.... really 419....

U don sing una usual song today...

Obidense scam chorus today

Suffer no dey tire you ... ×2

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by flokii: 11:41pm On Mar 05
This is not news na.. the court cases and whatnot involving Apapa and Abure was because of money and sharing formula.. Dem wan play Apapa, Yoruba man from Ibadan wayo, na why kasala burst.
Shoutout to Abure o.. na guy man him be. Chop all 0bidense mum.us money.

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by raumdeuter: 11:47pm On Mar 05
haffaze777:

Alex otti? Are you serious? What's special about him?

At least he never begin tell lies everywhere like Bitter Obi

But best from SE na still that Ebonyi gov and minister of works
Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by joseph1832(m): 11:49pm On Mar 05
EreluRoz:
Mtcheww how will a full Nigerian not see through their deceit? In as much as president Tinubu is not meeting up to expectations yet, I seriously doubt if Obi and his LP would have done better.

Only those who don't know these politicians will come and argue blindly

Alex Otti and Zulum are a perfect match to rescue Nigeria.
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by haffaze777(m): 11:50pm On Mar 05
raumdeuter:

At least he never begin tell lies everywhere like Bitter Obi

But best from SE na still that Ebonyi gov and minister of works

I just want to know what he knows about Alex otti that we don't know, no be the same obid.iot wey hype Pandora criminal and grv dey hype Otti?he doesn't want media hype Obi bur he want Obi.diot media hype Otti,no be real confussion be dat?
Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by joseph1832(m): 11:51pm On Mar 05
LagosFirstSon:
Rubbish

The way this useless Tinubu supporters fear Peter Obi after he roundly defeated the clueless president in Lagos , No be small thing.
your post have absolutely nothing to do with the matter being raised, thus, it is foolish.
Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by raumdeuter: 11:51pm On Mar 05
LegendHero:
Lol those scammer on Twitter are getting paid but the obedient mob on Nairaland are only created for trolling, none of them got one penny.

Ever since these guys cursed Mahmood, tragedy upon tragedy have been befalling their group.

But I kinda like Edo infleuncers, they are more wiser than the "Yoruba but" people. These guys are showing SE obedient say you don't meddle into our affairs or else we bring the whole house down. Na only "Yoruba But" people easy to guilt trip.

Dem use the head of the I am Yoruba but people

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Collapses As Corruption, Sex Scandals Rock Peter Obi's Camp by madridguy(m): 4:18am On Mar 06
Good morning boss... The matter long very well, twitter get many of the stories self... I just dey laugh since on Sunday.

Okoroawusa:

I have been so busy since morning that I hardly had time to eat a proper meal but when I opened this thread I was forced to sit down.

The table leg don scatter finish o!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Pledge To Nigeria My Country / The Full RAW UNCUT Leaked Video Footage Of Woolwich Attacker. / Anambra Governorship Election: Chris Ngige Ben Akabueze APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.