Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

I Pledge To Nigeria My Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pledge To Nigeria My Country (3083 Views)

I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari / Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Pledge To Nigeria My Country by Odeku(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2006
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.
This is the national pledge, but every time you read the news paper is embezzlement by public officials, can any of this public officials actually recite this verse? do they really know what it means and stand for? election is next year and all this sporadic and senseless killing, I am calling on all you Nigerians to please fast and pray for our unity in this time of need. AMEN
Re: I Pledge To Nigeria My Country by Odeku(m): 2:36am On Sep 12, 2006
One will think this governor will be wise after what happened to his predecessor ALARM

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=58106

(1) (Reply)

Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! / Obj's Secret Letter To Jonathan (pictures) / Is Goodluck Jonathan Any Better Than Sabo Bakin Zuwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.