Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

What Happened To Facebook?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened To Facebook?? (1126 Views)

A Beginner's Guide to Facebook/Instagram Ads Mastery [2022] / What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? / What Happened To Nairaland?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Facebook?? by MyNaijaGist: 4:44pm On Mar 05
Facebook, along with other Meta-owned platforms like Instagram, experienced a widespread outage earlier today, on March 5, 2024.
The exact cause of the outage hasn't been officially announced by Meta, but reports indicate it affected users globally and prevented them from logging in or accessing their accounts.
Re: What Happened To Facebook?? by Justpassingby2(m): 5:18pm On Mar 05
It is not oo... I haven't been able to log in
Re: What Happened To Facebook?? by yarimo(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05
Justpassingby2:
It is not oo... I haven't been able to log in
FB is working now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Remember: / Nairalanders, Beware of Miscoffied / Nigeria, Energy Poverty And \renewable Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.