Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts (575 Views)

Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone / Twitter Is Down: Users Unable To Login, Post Or View Tweets / Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by julaion: 4:49pm On Mar 05
March 5, 2024

Just in: Reactions as Facebook users unable to access accounts

Thousands of Facebook users have taken to other social media platforms to complain as they are unable to access their accounts on the Meta platform.

Some users on X are in bewilderment as their Facebook account automatically logged them out and attempts to log in proved difficult.

There are questions and speculations on the spread as to what must have caused the outage as an official statement from Meta is being expected.

Source: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/just-in-reactions-as-facebook-users-unable-to-access-accounts/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwilmbHWvN2EAxXPTUEAHYVMAT8QvOMEegQIChAC&usg=AOvVaw24Rj1nGN9P3v_IIIPU4pBo

Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by adaete27(m): 4:50pm On Mar 05
Abeg wetin do Facebook?
Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by cpu2006(m): 4:51pm On Mar 05
Same happened to me
Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by EzeChukwuIgbo: 4:53pm On Mar 05
Thank God, I thought my account of about 16 years ago has been hacked

7 Likes

Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by AntiZikist: 4:53pm On Mar 05
Good

That cancerous narsictic site should crash and never come back.
Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by ggood: 4:58pm On Mar 05
I was scared I thought they hacked my Facebook

1 Like

Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by Negroid001(m): 4:59pm On Mar 05
See what tinubu has caused again. grin
Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by abobote: 5:00pm On Mar 05
I'm experiencing the same thing now. Thought I was the only one
Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by Emedu(m): 5:00pm On Mar 05
Good for us
Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by Racoon(m): 5:01pm On Mar 05
sad same thing with me now.
Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by Jackson105: 5:03pm On Mar 05
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Thank God, I thought my account of about 16 years ago has been hacked

Same here,my mind don cut .

Thank God
Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by happney65: 5:04pm On Mar 05
Instagram too. You can't comment presently.

But WhatsApp is fine as of now . grin
Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by JulianBond007: 5:10pm On Mar 05
And I was thinking my Facebook and Instagram accounts were hacked. I was logged out and I have been trying to log in and change password e no work. Now I am relieved. I don nearly cry say who I offend?
Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by MorataFC: 5:11pm On Mar 05
Hmm
Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by AntiZikist: 5:13pm On Mar 05
Operation : Cyber Polygon is a go.
Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by adecz: 5:16pm On Mar 05
Just observed it myself❗️❗️❗️😐😐😐

I was wondering what was up⭕️⭕️⭕️

If meta ∞ wants to make 💲10bn this
month, they should simply tell users to
pay 💲5 each to regain access to their accounts. ☺️☺️☺️

I've just found out that the old, original
Fb App doesn't have this problem.

Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by AntiZikist: 5:19pm On Mar 05
If Facebook with their top tier military grade cyber security can go down, then the entire internet is not safe.

Lets hope it's not some "hackers" but instead a glitch caused by their dumb AI.
Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by papyjaypaul: 5:21pm On Mar 05
People should use this time to ask, are you living at all If US suspends Facebook, can you live normally?
Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by Minime10(f): 5:27pm On Mar 05
I thought my account was hacked, just notice that now
Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by yarimo(m): 5:31pm On Mar 05
Minime10:
I thought my account was hacked, just notice that now
me too oo chai thank you nairalanders grin grin
Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by Isokiscool(m): 5:34pm On Mar 05
Facebook is back.you can login now
Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by Truths9ja: 5:39pm On Mar 05
adecz:

Just observed it myself❗️❗️❗️😐😐😐

I was wondering what was up⭕️⭕️⭕️

If meta ∞ wants to make 💲10bn this
month, they should simply tell users to
pay 💲5 each to regain access to their accounts. ☺️☺️☺️

I've just found out that the old, original
Fb App doesn't have this problem.
it has the same problem, I can’t login too. I changed password on it but still can’t login

1 Like

Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by Truths9ja: 5:39pm On Mar 05
Isokiscool:
Facebook is back.you can login now
not back yet
Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by EzeChukwuIgbo: 5:40pm On Mar 05
alright
Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by lexylaw09: 5:41pm On Mar 05
Same here.... but I've retrieved my account
Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by Minime10(f): 5:50pm On Mar 05
I just got mine back now
Re: Just In: Reactions As Facebook Users Unable To Access Accounts by Isokiscool(m): 5:54pm On Mar 05
Truths9ja:
not back yet
Am using my Facebook account as I type now.its back sir

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me On How To Edit Or Customize Opera Mini Pls I Need Ur Help O / N82 For 17k / I Will Like To Contact Importer Of Phone Accessories In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.