Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone (26627 Views)

Twitter Is Down: Users Unable To Login, Post Or View Tweets / GLO Mobile Network Users Unable To Receive OTP Code Within Time Frame / Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Great100000: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
It looks like Meta is again facing issues with WhatsApp, as users are unable to send or receive messages. So, if you think that your wifi isn’t working, this time it isn’t the case because it’s an outage at WhatsApp. The same has been reported on the DownDetector which states that the problem started at 1.33 AM IST(Indian Standard Time).

Not only the Mobile App version is down, but also the Web version isn’t working yet. While refreshing sometimes it is giving an error something went wrong. So far no information has been made available by WhatsApp regarding the issue. If you refresh the desktop version you will just see the loading screen with a message “WhatsApp end to end encryption”.

https://www.thetechoutlook.com/news/current-affairs/whatsapp-is-down-again-with-users-unable-to-message-anyone/amp/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Midehi3(f): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
I thought as much

I don off and on phone and data tire cheesy cheesy

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by slawomir: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Not working

Noticed it around 9:29pm...I know say the fault was not coming from airtel....because airtel nor dey fail me

End time according to Righteousness2

Funny dude

Okay it is back now

WhatsApp is back...came back at exactly 9:50pm

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Biola67: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
lol for naija bah
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by abrahambest(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by MissOpe(f): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
I can still chat on whatsapp at the moment

5 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by blingxx(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
Elon musk at work wink grin

14 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Mubby4luv(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
same
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Odjirigho: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
True

4 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by b3llo(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
Messages ain't being sent or dropped.

4 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Woodshot: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
I stopped making money through it since last month...I care less if its down ... really

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by RecentHistory: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
Use Telegram as a temporary substitute

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by EmmyDJourno: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
Mine just started misbehaving now!!!
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
My WhatsApp is not down. I am using TM WhatsApp latest version

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by BrotherBenard: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
WhatsApp is down.

Messages are neither delivered it received.

I had even tried placing a call but all to no avail.

I had to run to Nairaland to know What'sUp with WhatsApp.

It's down!

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Johnames: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
Elon at work

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Thundafireseun: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
Osaremwantaelvi:
My WhatsApp is not down. I am using TM WhatsApp latest version

Abeggggg keeep quiet

9 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Emperormartin(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nawaooo...

Just like dat.

I'm experiencing it here

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by SonofGod231: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
My is perfect function..war hapin?

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Rufex07(m): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Noticed same
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Lannyjoe4u: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Wtf
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Tradepunter2: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
My WhatsApp is working
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Obesity(m): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Wahala don land again
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Nefort: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Use the opportunity to wash your dirty plates and clothes.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Hetema828: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Yes
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by nairavsdollars(f): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Creating Opportunity for Telegram to chop some money
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by uchaymart(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
All these Elon Musk boys, para dey body!!! how do i pay, Boss!!!!!
Rich men fight dey sweet to watch ehnn grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, i have restarted whatsapp on my PC, switched off/On my wifi, restarted PC shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Hassanmaye(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
Great100000:
It looks like Meta is again facing issues with WhatsApp, as users are unable to send or receive messages. So, if you think that your wifi isn’t working, this time it isn’t the case because it’s an outage at WhatsApp. The same has been reported on the DownDetector which states that the problem started at 1.33 AM IST(Indian Standard Time).

Not only the Mobile App version is down, but also the Web version isn’t working yet. While refreshing sometimes it is giving an error something went wrong. So far no information has been made available by WhatsApp regarding the issue. If you refresh the desktop version you will just see the loading screen with a message “WhatsApp end to end encryption”.

https://www.thetechoutlook.com/news/current-affairs/whatsapp-is-down-again-with-users-unable-to-message-anyone/amp/
Nairaland to the world, immediately I come here that I knew o

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Etisalat MB Transfers / Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account / How To Identify A Really Great Charger. Power Specifications Explained....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.