Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids (45289 Views)

Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by kenob28(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by godofuck231: 9:15pm On Mar 05
I've always felt safer in front of an artillery shell range , somehow God kept me safe and I returned state side with little scratches , but the mouth of a woman is worse that a point blank range of a high m107 explosive155m howitzer, 2 years after explosion you are still dying
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by Adewale1603(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05
Sirseedorf:
That's very sad

Life ain't easy for some people, reason i don't fight this days, cause many people are dead already even when alive.
most people are walking corpses in Nigeria, that's why someone will just suddenly slump on the road and die like that. The current economic hardship is now increasing the number now.
Some are dead inside but just living
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by MEGAWATCH: 9:20pm On Mar 05
monsuru56:
Igbo people are not feeling the hardship grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Everybody living in Lagos is a Yoruba man,

See your mouth
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by Anatolia: 9:25pm On Mar 05
With the way things are going in this country, people have given up on leadership. Like they say, if you can’t beat them join them . People have decided to join those ruin the country and they are paying the price and will pay more price. There are two dire choices facing Nigerians. It is either they die quickly while trying to uproot the evil leadership in place or they die slowly from the evil policies of the government. We have chosen the slow death pathway. May God help us.
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by donkach: 9:33pm On Mar 05
True, but twisted story. It has nothing to do with hunger.
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:35pm On Mar 05
post=128792680:
What Is Really Happening Inside This ENUGU NIGERIA

Fixed!
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by PastorOlokonla: 9:35pm On Mar 05
In this present Nigeria. Born only one child for your peace of mind if just going into marriage. Do not succumb to any pressure.
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by UnabashedIPOB: 9:38pm On Mar 05
I guess the citizens have to go to the extreme for the government to intervene in their affairs. It took this poor woman committing suicide for the government to come to her aid when providing the basic needs of the citizens in the first place would have sufficed. Had the government been up to its responsibility, a lot of problems that bedevil its citizens would have been alleviated. I only hope and pray that GOD will smile on the three kids she left behind and may her soul R.I.P!
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by lexy2014: 9:50pm On Mar 05
Meanwhile, the wife of Enugu State governor, Mrs Nkechinyere Mbah, has announced sponsorship of a scholarship for the three siblings (under seven years) who lost their parents in mysterious ways.

where is the money going to come from?
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by rapheal5(m): 9:53pm On Mar 05
uuzba:

So what should we do now?
One person said, Nigeria's democratic system is flawed. We should do parliamentary system. In that one, you have ruling party and opposing party inside parliarment. So when any ruling party talks, the opposing party will immediately curse them live and direct and prove that they are talking nonsense. That's the system they use in UK. That's why their politicians are under serious scrutiny and cannot behave stupid.

Another person said we should do true federalism, whereby each state uses its resources by itself and just pay small to federal government at the head. The lesser money and lesser control will make federal government to sit up.

Another people said we should scatter Nigeria into chaos.

Another people said, they don't have time for wahala. They packed their belongings and japa. Now they will forever be Second class citizens in another man's land, standing with one leg instead of two legs.

Which way do you suggest we take?
make we carry every thing give military first for 4 years

1 Like

Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by stasius: 10:02pm On Mar 05
There is more to this story.
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by Emdebby2: 10:02pm On Mar 05
This government has caused more harm than good.
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by Elidrisy20: 10:03pm On Mar 05
Mysterious ways as how?
Una know wetin kee dem
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by PHAYOL81: 10:03pm On Mar 05
I think outright protest and stealing from moving trucks that other tribes engaged in are by far better than the killing, suicide and depression being suffered in the east OVER THE SAME HARDSHIP BITING HARD ON THE NATION's ECONOMY.
Event keep showing they're merely in pretext: they're suffering the heat much more than others.

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by toujurs: 10:14pm On Mar 05
Sandralight who is the lonely one now grin undecided
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:20pm On Mar 05
post=128792867:

We Are Always Available To Publish Bad News

Na wa for you,
Go to Gaza, work plenty for there

1 Like

Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05
ThinkWISELY:
This is sad!

Hello my Nairaland family , good evening, is there anyone traveling from Abuja to Lagos by road that can spare me a sit, it would really go a long way in helping me.

I'm based in Lagos, came here for something which did not work out. It would go a long way as I'm currently financially indisposed at the moment.

Thank you in anticipation.

When do you intended to travel to Lagos? My driver is taking one of my vehicle to Lagos next weekend
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by Max24: 11:01pm On Mar 05
Igbos are okay. It's only Yorubas and Hausas that are crying Ebi npawa ooo. Now the eagle has come home to roost. grin
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by onuman: 11:04pm On Mar 05
uuzba:

So what should we do now?
One person said, Nigeria's democratic system is flawed. We should do parliamentary system. In that one, you have ruling party and opposing party inside parliarment. So when any ruling party talks, the opposing party will immediately curse them live and direct and prove that they are talking nonsense. That's the system they use in UK. That's why their politicians are under serious scrutiny and cannot behave stupid.

Another person said we should do true federalism, whereby each state uses its resources by itself and just pay small to federal government at the head. The lesser money and lesser control will make federal government to sit up.

Another people said we should scatter Nigeria into chaos.

Another people said, they don't have time for wahala. They packed their belongings and japa. Now they will forever be Second class citizens in another man's land, standing with one leg instead of two legs.

Which way do you suggest we take?

Nigeria 🇳🇬 can't continue to remain one country. It's a country formed for the economic interest of Oyibo.

The earlier Nigeria is dissolved into more manageable countries, the better for the humanity in Nigeria.
Parliamentary system of government was tested and never worked due to the multi ethnic and multi religious nature of Nigeria.

Presidential system has proved worse.
Fiscal federalism is not practicable anymore in Nigeria because some sections of Nigeria erroneously believe that natural resources in few places in Nigeria is all that a country needs to survive. Their foul belief.

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by Trustmea: 11:16pm On Mar 05
I was in the station to lodge a complain that day when the thing happened oh. I saw those kids

1 Like

Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by ThinkWISELY(m): 11:23pm On Mar 05
DaddyGngeess:

When do you intended to travel to Lagos? My driver is taking one of my vehicle to Lagos next weekend

This week, if i see an option.. if not, I would wait.
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by olaodun: 11:38pm On Mar 05
The family failed this woman
The church failed her
the community failed her
The State failed her
and the country failed her
Please we should encourage communal and community support
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by LoveOfNature: 12:11am On Mar 06
Always pray against having bad life experiences... sometimes it feels like ending it all is the best but then I remember my two kids

1 Like

Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by grandstar(m): 12:18am On Mar 06
We are not protesting
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by 43Ronin: 1:08am On Mar 06
The great Tinubulation cry . It only comes to kill, steal and destroy but it will only last for a moment

1 Like

Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by Adkool: 1:09am On Mar 06
Serpentine politicians/govt comes to steal, kill and destroy. The state of the nation they rule is a fruit to check so as to know who they really are spiritually. When the wicked bears the rule, the people groans.
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by Truthshotcrazy: 2:26am On Mar 06
CalabarPikin:
It's well

Depression is still killing people

Please don't be scared of billing, just check on someone, that alone saves
cool
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by AkinPhysicist: 3:09am On Mar 06
Chibuzoripob:
angry undecided leave Eluuups from top to bottom alone. angry.Ebi yen lo ma pa won angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by JaskanFactor: 4:18am On Mar 06
Caramia2020:
Too bad, it's not funny because this inflation is biting every part of the nation.

Just dont face the problem like its just inflation when you do your planning, you do best to face it like tribulation and the inflation is just one of the many tools the devil is trying to use to kill off a very large percentage of people on the planet.

In this days of tribulation people better think twice before deciding to start family , cause those who think they own the world dont want anybody who is not a billionaire around anymore.

So dont you go carrying on with normal life in times of tribulation pretending you did not get the message.

With my kind of finances i dare not get married and have kids especially not at a time like this, when those who think they own the world are acting like they cant wait for people to die.

Marriage and having kids for middle class and below is no longer allowed, you dare try it, they will make sure you aint seen nothing yet. That is where all the inflation , bandits kidnapping terrorists civil servants etc is coming from.

As far as am concerned if you middle class and under, its a good time to ensure to cut off financial ties to anybody in your family who is still spending money on any kind of party or celebration of any kind.

This is not the time to pretend you cant see the writing on the wall, stop settling down to have family when you cant afford it, its no longer allowed for middle class and below.

To settle down and have kids on planet earth used to be your birth right, and over many generation of parents spoiling their children the very worst of human greed has made it to the top and decided he does not want poor people alive anymore.

Stop pretending you dont get the message, by the grace of God if people ever make it through this tribulation , hope they can see the danger of spoiling children, cause spoilt children end worlds, they are so spoilt by now, they want all poor people dead.

At this rate, Youll be lucky to be allowed to make it to old age, never mind having kids to add to your numbers.
Lets just hope and pray that the God of people intervenes by this time when people have spoilt thier children till it brought about the end of the world.

Spoilt children are nuclear weapon that grow up to destroy worlds, so that now you no longer have the right to be alive,

They want to replace all the poor people with robots, and they cant wait for you to pack out and the planet , especially if you african. So do your self a favour and not call what you see inflation, its tribulation and this is just the start.

LIke a script out of some horror movie they not even allowing food trade between African nations, if that doesn't have all your alarm bells exploding then you aint seen nothing yet .

You will do your self good to be building underground shelter at this time than getting married and making babies , cause you no longer have that right, lest you end up like this story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. / Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) / Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.