Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids (45321 Views)

Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by Kennyswag: 4:33am On Mar 06
omo nna tongue
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by 004gist: 4:37am On Mar 06
immortalcrown:
So sad. May God guide the children she left behind.

This should be a lesson to the misguided Igbo people who shout "Igbo people are not complaining". This shettimanic tinubulation is not a respecter of any tribe.

Where is Jennyclay to say the woman committed suicide in self defense against her husband?

What can igbo people do? They are helpless when Buhari came the southeasterners rejected him twice he hot th backing of the northerners and southwesterners even when it was evident that he wasn't doing the right thing.
Tinubu came, we knew he won't be different from Buhari.. Everyone knew including the southwest.

I don't just know what makes us to vote people that we all know that they won't do anything...
Some will say anything south east support they will oppose.

I don't just get.
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by manmade(m): 4:37am On Mar 06
webbxxpert:
It's sad she had to resort to such sad act before the state could recognize that some destitute need scholarship or any help at all. Now they have given the children scholarship, gone back to their abode to lay in wait for the next mother to commit suicide.

If only there are means or avenues she could have approached for help without having to result to this extreme.
this is one of the best comments on the thread ... In UK and US , you will see charity org and churches catering for daily needs of people like this but here our G Os are competing over mundane things like the size of the church auditorium, best or most expensive private jet or the largest university.
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by wiseoneking: 5:12am On Mar 06
post=128792680:
What Is Really Happening Inside This ENUGU
Nothing but what happens in other states or else where
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by chipet67(m): 5:23am On Mar 06
post=128792867:

We Are Always Available To Publish Bad News
One day you'd be unavailable and someone else would post yours.
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by lastkingsman: 5:38am On Mar 06
004gist:

What can igbo people do? They are helpless when Buhari came the southeasterners rejected him twice he hot th backing of the northerners and southwesterners even when it was evident that he wasn't doing the right thing.
Tinubu came, we knew he won't be different from Buhari.. Everyone knew including the southwest.

I don't just know what makes us to vote people that we all know that they won't do anything...
Some will say anything south east support they will oppose.

I don't just get.

"You can't wish this country well and vote for someone you don't believe in" - Yemi Osinbajo

Jun 8, 2022 @ APC national convention.

I followed the 2023 election closely and that's why I learnt everything I need to know about Nigeria.

Nigerians are deeply ethno-religious and this bias cloud their sense of reasoning. A sizeable number of Nigerians (especially of voting age) are illiterate. People will put their interests above collective interests without thinking. Institutions are deeply compromised and dance to the tune of the executives. Poverty has been weaponized and the entire country is currently being turned into an IDP Camp!
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by NaijaCover(m): 6:02am On Mar 06
chipet67:

Inukwa ooooo
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by ufotunang: 6:07am On Mar 06
Nawaoooo....see what Tinubu hard economy has caused
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by Henryfortune(m): 6:36am On Mar 06
post=128792673:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/housewife-commits-suicide-in-front-of-police-station-leaves-behind-three-children-2.html

My question Is who told you she did it because of financial issues or that the husband absconded because of financial difficulties when you only stated the child said there father got lost....pls lets be objective and try not to be misleading in our reports on issues just to score cheap porpularites

1 Like

Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by maasoap(m): 6:38am On Mar 06
marlow1962:
Foolish housewife
This comment of yours shows that you will never understand in a million years what depression is and what tribulations and hopelessness can make people do. Ignorance is a curse
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by Weknowbetter: 6:42am On Mar 06
marlow1962:
Foolish housewife
Did you not read that the children said their father was lost? He obviously abandoned the family. The wife was just not equipped for this life.she wasn't foolish she was broken
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by maasoap(m): 6:44am On Mar 06
ozoneboy:

Yes when evil person is on seat,everyone suffers, they just choose not deceive there selves by protesting, as they know,efulefus like you will use it against them.is this too hard for your brain to comprehend?
And "they" couldn't equally choose not to be running their wide mouths against Yorubas, mocking SW people at every opportunity they have?
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by maasoap(m): 6:52am On Mar 06
Vinnie2000:

Not at all. I don't do that. smiley

Many Yorubas did NOT vote APC/tinibu in the last presidential election. sad

They knew that Tinubu was DISASTER in waiting! undecided

Hear this mumu with his warped logical reason he doesn't do that! Because many Yorubas didn't vote Tinubu. Laughing. Did Tinubu promise to make Nigeria better or worse? If I remember correctly, he was the only one spoke against the naira confiscation policy of Buhari and Emefiele that killed many Nigerians. Obi and Atiku lauded the policy! Either of them as our current president could have equally been a disaster just like this. Or, are they failed or disaster proof?
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by maasoap(m): 6:56am On Mar 06
bettycanice:
Suicide is not the last resort. As a woman starting a little business of 2000. Can change her life and the life of her children.
She will go and faced God for taking her life.

She indeed a bad mother. She didn’t even think about her children before committing suicide.

You might want to read piece I quoted below. I don't think she's going to face any God or gods though.

Clazzone:
The mother sacrificed herself, she knew it would be hard to find help from people, she chose sacrificing her life to gain public sympathy. Mothers!!
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by Sylva2147: 7:05am On Mar 06
Zxcvbnmghtr:

But you are still alive. Is it cowardice? grin grin grin

If only you know the meaning of depression you won't be saying this.
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by marlow1962(m): 7:10am On Mar 06
maasoap:

This comment of yours shows that you will never understand in a million years what depression is and what tribulations and hopelessness can make people do. Ignorance is a curse
Is she the only one passing through tribulations? Or depression or hopelessness?
When you get depressed, did you go to the front police station to kill yourself? Millions of Nigerians are passing through same thing, so bro you're the one ignorant here.
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by marlow1962(m): 7:13am On Mar 06
Weknowbetter:

Did you not read that the children said their father was lost? He obviously abandoned the family. The wife was just not equipped for this life.she wasn't foolish she was broken
If anybody can think of taking their own life no matter the circumstances they're in, that person is very very foolish.
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by marlow1962(m): 7:14am On Mar 06
APOPTOSIS:

May God have mercy on you
Don't kill yourself by yourself so God can have mercy on you. When you kill yourself by yourself just like the way she did, you're very foolish.
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by Emmanuel30a2: 7:22am On Mar 06
post=128792673:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/housewife-commits-suicide-in-front-of-police-station-leaves-behind-three-children-2.html
Thunder fire who no go like this kind news or those who no like this kind of news... They shall be put asunder...
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by Emmanuel30a2: 7:29am On Mar 06
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by Emmanuel30a2: 7:33am On Mar 06
Westerhoffe:
Suicide is never an option.
Listen to suicide survivors before you attempt it, because all of them will tell you their eyes and heads cleared up once they got to the point of no return.

Before you commit suicide, you'd have that urge and desperation to end it with courage. But believe me, once you take that poison, or jump off the edge of that height or into the river/sea, your mind reverses your decision instantly; and all you'd want is a way out of that painful situation.

So, don't follow or listen to that voice that pushes you to end it as you can't take it anymore; because it will vanish once you're in and fill you with regrets.

Hardship must have pushed her that far, but still, it is never an option…

She sacrificed herself…for her kids…

Sad…
What is this one saying?
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by 004gist: 7:40am On Mar 06
lastkingsman:

"You can't wish this country well and vote for someone you don't believe in" - Yemi Osinbajo

Jun 8, 2022 @ APC national convention.

I followed the 2023 election closely and that's why I learnt everything I need to know about Nigeria.

Nigerians are deeply ethno-religious and this bias cloud their sense of reasoning. A sizeable number of Nigerians (especially of voting age) are illiterate. People will put their interests above collective interests without thinking. Institutions are deeply compromised and dance to the tune of the executives. Poverty has been weaponized and the entire country is currently being turned into an IDP Camp!

Bro the blind the deaf all knew tinubu won't be different from Buhari. Even tinubu said he will follow the footsteps of Buhari.. In his words " I will continue where Buhari stopped"
Buhari threw Nigerians into recession. Almost half or sizeable years in office he spent it in hospitals, he travelled all over the world to seek good health n living. He refused to cut down on waste. Corruption was pronounced everywhere.

What happens in 2019 election? Buhari worn... People actually took money to vote Buhari.

Now 2023 election came, this time the CBN governor deliberately made cash not accessible even to politicians. What did Nigerians did? They still vote Apc.

Watch the next election in 3 years time. They will still vote Apc once they consider its from same religion, others will say same ethnicity, others will say same state etc. But at the end... Is this man doing anything significantly different from what others that put Nigeria in the mess did? The answer is no
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by Kusu12: 8:17am On Mar 06
Obirodents will tell you all South East indigenes are billionaires.
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by Emmanuel30a2: 8:33am On Mar 06
Vinnie2000:

This is NOT time to gloat! sad

Pple are Frustrated and almost Losing their lives due to the USELESS policies of Buhari/tinibu. cry

Nigeria was not like this during Jonathan, Obasanjo or even Abacha's time!

The APC party You Guys support has Killed this country. undecided
I hope more people would lose lifes... I don't want anybody to be alive...
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by Emmanuel30a2: 8:53am On Mar 06
chipet67:

Then wait till then and continue reading...
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by CorrectionFLuid: 10:14am On Mar 06
monsuru56:
Igbo people are not feeling the hardship grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una no mind throwing your city boy under the bus, admitting his bad governance, just because you want to see Igbo people also suffering.

You should be ashamed of yourself instead.
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by DenreleDave(m): 10:21am On Mar 06
e pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin
F1F2F3:

Seriously? You have no shame. Idiot.
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by igwedubai2(m): 10:54am On Mar 06
Hmmmm very sad news. She die to make way for her children alive, when she was alive nobody recognized her . Hmm, it's well , say no to suicide
Re: Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids by Emekaonline: 11:04am On Mar 06
I thought the Ebin pawa crew said only the SW are suffering and desperate. Why are their people even going to extreme miles of committing suicide? Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast / Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.