Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,724 members, 7,837,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe (18547 Views)

Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae / The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) / Spanish Police Smash Nigerian Prostitution Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by daviesmania(m): 11:02am On Nov 13, 2011
If u feel its bad 4 these girls 2 hustle abroad, y not create jobs in Nigeria. I hate dis topic because @ the end of de day 'man must wak'

1 Like

Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by millysly: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2011
THE LOVE OF MONEY IS MAKING NIGERIAN GIRLS DO SO MANY UNIMAGINABLE THINGS,NOBODY WANTS TO WORK HARD EVERYBODY WANTS QUICK CASH.NIGERIAN GIRLS WOULD WANT TO PROVE TO THEIR FELLOW GIRLS THAT THEY ARE BIG GIRLS SO GO TO THE EXTENT OF GOING INTO ALL MANNER OF THINGS.
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by lucabrasi(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2011
daviesmania:

If u feel its bad 4 these girls 2 hustle abroad, y not create jobs in Nigeria. I hate dis topic because @ the end of de day 'man must wak'
are they the only ones feeling the effects of the downturn in the nigerian economy?
what of the young ladies under the ikeja bridge braiding hairs?
what of the young girls hawking food,the ones washing mud off peoples feet e.t.c
my paternal grand parents died when my dad was only 10 years old and his junior sister 8 years old and they both did all manner of works and got scholarships till they acquired an education why didn't she go into prostitution?
if you have been to all these european countries and seen what our nigerian ladies do you ll be ashamed
strangest:

@poster
so you saw a group of 20 women and you concluded that they are all nigerians, How did you reach to that conclusion? Did you go closer to them as in patronizing them? Or maybe you went through their passports? There is still a part that is missing in your story, No offence
i have been to italy before so its true they are nigerian ladies.if you go to all these european countries you will be ashamed to call yourself a nigerian because its a real shame nigerians are not the only people suffering the eritreans are more than nigerians in italy and suffer worse than they but you don't see them on every street corner
Pharoh:

So on point but the Nigerian mentality will never let them see that.
true its an inborn thing for instance the americans and the british govt warned of an impending book haram attack,instead of nigerians to take steps to safeguard security wise they are arguing with and questioning the alert.
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by aribisala0(m): 11:27am On Nov 13, 2011
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by zinosleek(m): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2011
its common thing now in nigeria that money for hand back for ground,all these nigerian girls believe that sex is just about the money, is not even for fun again, just go into our schools 90 percent of girls practice prostitution in one form or the other. abi na only who stand for road be prostitute? as far as money xchange hand and one thing enter the other, na prostitution.
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 11:49am On Nov 13, 2011
Mmmm
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 13, 2011
Well, in fairness to these girls, they are from Nigeria - so guys and girls do anything just for money and for the girls, prostitution happens to be their option.
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by Funkymallam(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2011
@op. U still v not answered d question, hw do u knw they r Nigerians? Do u patronize dem or they wear a national tag? Mind u Nigerians r not d only blacks!
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by aribisala0(m): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2011
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by hbrednic: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2011
there is absolutely nothing wrong with prositution,
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2011
Some nigerian cultures have a special DNA that carries prostitution.we all know them.
hbrednic:

there is absolutely nothing wrong with prositution,
It's easy to watch a madman and laugh but no one would want to associate with a madman.btw,can you take prositution as a career ?
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2011
Thanks for that link. Some Nigerians choose ignorance despite so much info at their finger tips. Travel to Europe and you would know that many of the black prostitutes are Nigerians.
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by buzugee(m): 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2011
Basics007:

One thing i dont understand is that anytime i hear this sort of stories it's usually in countries like Italy, Spain or Portugal. No one has mentioned Britain or Germany for example. Are the men in these 3 countries particularly so Hot or something
well its like this. the 'white men' in those 3 countries are really black men if you go by the one drop rule. these men have black DNA of some sorts. so as like attracts like, they are for the most part secretly attracted to black women, covertly if not overtly. see, these countries were once ruled and conquered by black men, the moors, who ruled them and intermingled with them for 800 years. when the moors got kicked out eventually, the people tried breeding themselves back to white again but you can never get to be 100 percent white once you have black in you. countries like england and germany are still 100 percent white and majority of them since like attracts like are only attracted to white women so a trade like this will not prosper there
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by buzugee(m): 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2011
on a side note why do they do it ? the satan in them has completely overridden the god in them. one of the deadly sins, GREED, has usurped their godly nature and aroused their satanic nature. see hue-mans are born with dual nature. the ying and the yang.
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by aribisala0(m): 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2011
buzugee:

well its like this. the 'white men' in those 3 countries are really black men if you go by the one drop rule. these men have black DNA of some sorts. so as like attracts like, they are for the most part secretly attracted to black women, covertly if not overtly. see, these countries were once ruled and conquered by black men, the moors, who ruled them and intermingled with them for 800 years. when the moors got kicked out eventually, the people tried breeding themselves back to white again but you can never get to be 100 percent white once you have black in you. countries like england and germany are still 100 percent white and majority of them since like attracts like are only attracted to white women so a trade like this will not prosper there
there is really no basis for this speculative and unsubstantiated claim.
nigerians who engage in this trade have greater access to shengen countries which have open borders with each other than the UK e.g
a large proportion of the german population are not white but of turkish descent
the laws on prostitution and ease of practise varies across europe
there are loads of nigerian LovePeddler in holland,germany and norway
and smaller numbers in the UK (but they are a lot more discreet) because of tolerance
the issue of prostitution in general in the UK is not as relaxed as in much of Europe
you  don't have "women in glass display" e.g.
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2011
dont forget internet and bb package dey no be strt alone wink
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by runsgirl: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2011
Everyone has a choice.
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by buzugee(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2011
aribisala0:

there is really no basis for this speculative and unsubstantiated claim.
nigerians who engage in this trade have greater access to shengen countries which have open borders with each other than the UK e.g
a large proportion of the german population are not white but of turkish descent
the laws on prostitution and ease of practise varies across europe
there are loads of nigerian LovePeddler in holland,germany and norway
and smaller numbers in the UK (but they are a lot more discreet) because of tolerance
the issue of prostitution in general in the UK is not as relaxed as in much of Europe
you  don't have "women in glass display" e.g.

see brother, you are focusing on the battle. i am concentrating on the war. believe it or not there are more nigerians who are inclined to indulge in this type of business in england than in spain portugal and italy combined. the reality is that when they get to england and look at the nature of the place and how black women are percieved, they quickly realise that this is not the place to do this kind of business. they quickly change their hussle to early morning cleaning or benefits fraud etc etc.

secondly, turkish people are not generally attracted to black women. they are obsessed with white women. so that right there ropes in the turkish males in germany with the white males.

as per laws of prostitution ? its the same everywhere. only difference is that its more covert in some cities. in england if you to to a city like manchester, prostitution is in your face. take a stroll down cheetham hill road at night, they line the street, or whalley range road. they are everywhere. and thats manchester alone. but you know what ? the prostitues are 100 percent white. know why ? thats the demand. thats what people in england want.laws of  demand and supply my brother

and finally the only reason why you may even see tiny bits of black prostitutes in germany and holland is because prostitution is somewhat legalized in these countries so that the black prostitutes can have a spot to indulge the few whites who have a black fetish. if prostitution was not legal in those 2 countries i doubt you will get black prostitutes on the road like you see in the 3 aforementioned countries that have tonnes of black prostitutes, BOTTOM-LINE ? ITS A LINEAGE THING.
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by aribisala0(m): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2011
what battle and what war.you are speculating and really do not not a clue what you are talking about. i live in england and have done for so long and have good links with nigerian communities across europe.
buzugee:

see brother, you are focusing on the battle. i am concentrating on the war. believe it or not there are more nigerians who are inclined to indulge in this type of business in england than in spain portugal and italy combined. the reality is that when they get to england and look at the nature of the place and how black women are percieved, they quickly realise that this is not the place to do this kind of business. they quickly change their hussle to early morning cleaning or benefits fraud etc etc.

secondly, turkish people are not generally attracted to black women. they are obsessed with white women. so that right there ropes in the turkish males in germany with the white males.

as per laws of prostitution ? its the same everywhere.
only difference is that its more covert in some cities. in england if you to to a city like manchester, prostitution is in your face. take a stroll down cheetham hill road at night, they line the street, or whalley range road. they are everywhere. and thats manchester alone. but you know what ? the prostitues are 100 percent white. know why ? thats the demand. thats what people in england want.laws of  demand and supply my brother
there are loads of LovePeddlers in the UK they operate differently because "soliciting" is illegal as is owning or running a brothel which is a fundamental difference from germany and much of europe.
where does your theory on some countries are "black" or "pure white" come in. you just come here and spout some wild and spurious assertions about  women and their inclinations. they are your BELIEFS nothing more and have no basis in anything. how do yo know this?.
i could tell you that there are more nigerians in ibadan who are inclined to tamba rather than use toilet roll to clean their yansh when they poo. i won't.
that is the nature of your assertion specious and fantastic but of no moment really
the laws ARE NOT THE SAME EVERYWHERE
it is legal to run a brothel in germany it is not in england
please say less. you seem unable to distiguish between fact and fantasy
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by Basics007: 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2011
@buzugee and aribisala. Thanks guys. I'm learning new things today.
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by afinic001(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2011
Charity begins at home. The girls at home do not even fare better where prostitution is concerned.
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by buzugee(m): 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2011
aribisala0:

what battle and what war.you are speculating and really do not not a clue what you are talking about. i live in england and have done for so long and have good links with nigerian communities across europe.there are loads of LovePeddlers in the UK they operate differently because "soliciting" is illegal as is owning or running a brothel which is a fundamental difference from germany and much of europe.
where does your theory on some countries are "black" or "pure white" come in. you just come here and spout some wild and spurious assertions about  women and their inclinations. they are your BELIEFS nothing more and have no basis in anything. how do yo know this?.
i could tell you that there are more nigerians in ibadan who are inclined to tamba rather than use toilet roll to clean their yansh when they poo. i won't.
that is the nature of your assertion specious and fantastic but of no moment really
the laws ARE NOT THE SAME EVERYWHERE
it is legal to run a brothel in germany it is not in england
please say less
obviously you are not a strong student of history. if you care to take some time to research you will find out that italy, spain and portugal were ruled by black men for 800 years. thats why the typical person in those countries are dusky and swarthy. they tried to breed themselves back to white after they eventually kicked out the blacks but like i said, once you go black, you cant come back to white. you may look somewhat white but your DNA is black.

as per soliciting being illegal in the uk, i take it you are not familiar with the phenoms called 'massage parlors' all over england right ? what you think they give massages in there ? LMAO. these are all prostitue dens. all protected by the govt because they pay their taxes. none of them contains black prostitutes. ALL WHITES
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by buzugee(m): 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2011
Basics007:

@buzugee and aribisala. Thanks guys. I'm learning new things today.
You are welcome Bros. We are all here to learn and relax and enjoy.
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by buzugee(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2011
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by aribisala0(m): 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2011
buzugee:

obviously you are not a strong student of history. if you care to take some time to research you will find out that italy, spain and portugal were ruled by black men for 800 years. thats why the typical person in those countries are dusky and swarthy. they tried to breed themselves back to white after they eventually kicked out the blacks but like i said, once you go black, you cant come back to white. you may look somewhat white but your DNA is black.

as per soliciting being illegal in the uk, i take it you are not familiar with the phenoms called 'massage parlors' all over england right ? what you think they give massages in there ? LMAO. these are all prostitue dens. all protected by the govt because they pay their taxes. none of them contains black LovePeddlers. ALL WHITES

no soy una estudiante fuerte de las historias.
i am not a strong student of histories unlike you.
but i read somewhere that israelites once crossed the red sea on dry land after moses parted the sea with his rod. and that thereafter jehovah fed them with manna and quails for forty years in the desert before guiding them to a land flowing with milk and honey.

so what i can conclude  from that tale in relation to nigerian LovePeddlers  in europe or indian LovePeddlers in Dubai
i really do not understand your reasoning guy, ,. it can only take your unique genius and unprecedented vision to see the links that you see between an 800year Negroid hegemony in europe and contemporary nigerian harlotry
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by buzugee(m): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2011
aribisala0:

no soy una estudiante fuerte de las historias.
but i read somewhere that israelites once crossed the red sea on dry land after moses parted the sea with his rod. and that thereafter jehovah fed them with manna and quails for forty years in the desert before guiding them to a land flowing with milk and honey.

so what i can conclude  from that tale in relation to nigerian LovePeddlers  in europe or indian LovePeddlers in Dubai
i really do not understand your reasoning guy, ,. it can only take your unique genius and unprecedented vision to see the links that you see between an 800year Negroid hegemony in europe and contemporary nigerian harlotry
the bliss of the unenlightened is refreshing yet disturbing. ok you say what can you deduce from that tale in relation to nigerian love peddlers in europe ? what you can deduce from that tale is that for some weird reason italian, spanish and portuguese men have a strong undying, if somehwat covert, attraction and fascination for black women that is not replicated in countries with indigenes who are 100 percent anglo like germany and england. thats what you deduce from that. why is that ? is it coincidental ? i think not. i already told you the reason why.
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by aribisala0(m): 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2011
buzugee:

the bliss of the unenlightened is refreshing yet disturbing. ok you say what can you deduce from that tale in relation to nigerian love peddlers in europe ? what you can deduce from that tale is that for some weird reason italian, spanish and portuguese men have a strong undying, if somehwat covert, attraction and fascination for black women that is not replicated in countries with indigenes who are 100 percent[b] anglo[/b] like germany and england. thats what you deduce from that. why is that ? is it coincidental ? i think not. i already told you the reason why.
i bow before your enlightenment,
ESTEEMED GURU
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by ifyalways(f): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2011
Where are their fathers and brothers?

It takes alot of self disciple and a lil' of fear of God for a poor young lady in Nigeria to be able to say pros.titution.

No jobs,getting basic education or handiwork is expensive,uncles wont even help without getting a piece of the pie,boyfriends wont help either(some guys actually encourage their babes to do it) plus the general rot in our culture,the rot of worshipping money and affluence.

@Lucabrasi,You are so mistaken if you think those your babes @ ikeja under bridge are innocent.Whoring get levels for naija and some of those P's have a sort of day work or the other.They braid hair,do sales girl,sell cigar by day the hawk their kini by night.

Greed,IMO is the main motivating factor.Poverty comes close though to some extent.

Anyhoo,its simple law of demand and supply.We can snort here all we want but when its dark,all men are black.
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by buzugee(m): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2011
aribisala0:

i bow before your enlightenment,
ESTEEMED GURU

cheesy cheesy the most high is the esteemed GURU. i am merely his servant
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by aribisala0(m): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2011
buzugee:

cheesy cheesy the most high is the esteemed GURU. i am merely his servant
YOU ARE SO MODEST
but your greatness is universally known so please do not pretend.!!
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by plaetton: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2011
@Op:
Thanks for raising this topic. I amazed at how some have tried to derail and trivilize this issue. I am ven more shocked as why the mostly females are somehow trying to justify prostitution. Prostitution has always and will always be with us, but to say that it's somehow ok is very sickening. Which young girl grows up dreaming to be a prostitute and which mother or father dreams to see their daughter as prostitutes?.
Our entire value system is inverted and perverted.A while ago, I had known a guy in lagos whose sole business was taking girls to europe for prostituion. i had seen parents bring their daughters to him, he sample would ask them what they could do and not do, and they would swear to juju and so many disgusting things. All for money?
This idea of "success" and "Making it" is totally out of countrol. It is the same reasons that a 23 yrd boy thinks that he should build a house and drive a flashy car .
Just walk into any campus in Nigeria ans its like one giant brothel. For a nation that produces almost nothing, why how does every girl want to have more money than people who are working? By the time they graduate, what type salary can possible satisfy their lifestyle. I have  heard tscary and horrible stories of what nigerian school girls do for money.
If you think prostitution is ok, ask any former prostitute. they have already died as many times as they have had se.x with man.
Yes poverty brings in all sorts of social vices but each person has clear choices to make. What about dignity, does that not mean anything anymore?  We have young girls who plying all types of trades like dress making , hair dressing, trading, etc. There are always choices.
Do you know all the nasty, perverted and degrading  physical abuse and psychological trauma that these girls suffer everyday?
We cannot make excuses for greedy people who choose to dregrade their humanity to lowest level for money.
Lets face the facts,Our society is  sick. prostitution is not the problem, it is just one of the sickening fallouts from the deeper issues that plague our society.
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by buzugee(m): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2011
aribisala0:

YOU ARE SO MODEST
but your greatness is universally known so please do not pretend.!!
well they do say we are all made in his image and as such we are all endowed with enlightenment. i just choose to engage mine as often as i can or it will be a waste of endowment. dig ? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Samuel Ortom Celebrates Birthday In China With Wife & Others. See Photos / Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' / Maduka, Ken Obi Cover V-Glamour Magazine, Governorship Edition (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.