Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi (19374 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra / Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds / Vanguard Retracts And Appologizes To Hon Emeka Chinedu Over Reps Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by AcuraZDX: 7:49pm On Mar 05
After speaking to my lawyer and some good people here on this app, I have decided to delete that post.

I have been on this app since 2010, never have i been dragged because I always maintain my lane. I don’t post fake news neither have i engaged any defamation news against anyone.

What i posted was related to the breaking news of some Obidients that collected money to campaign and vote while they come online to form saints and preach New Nigeria, and knowing fully well that David Hundeyin is part of the movement was why i said “if you hear the amount paid to him too “i didn’t categorically say he received any money.

I’m educated and exposed enough to know the meaning of defamation which is what a lot of them are used too, but i don’t roll like that.

I chose to delete for peace to reign and because of some people on this app.

As for David Hundeyin placing a bounty of 75k on me? Haa me? not even in Dollars.

For those of you calling and sending threats lol please stop it, don’t put yourself in trouble.

This is the last time I’ll talk about this. Shalom!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by AcuraZDX: 7:49pm On Mar 05
grin

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by AcuraZDX: 7:49pm On Mar 05
nlfpmod

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Nbotee(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05
Hahahahahahah

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Massiveglory: 7:58pm On Mar 05
It is in the dna of tinubulites aka ebbinpawa community. Lies, propaganda, fake news, useless talks, etc

Fear don catch this one. He quickly apologize.
But david is wicked o.
75,000 naira bounty! Less than $50 for the head of a ebbibpawa community boy. His people quickly gave him out.

263 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by rejoice4eva(m): 7:59pm On Mar 05
Shameful.
He cannot even apologize without lying

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:00pm On Mar 05
grin see as dem dey play Obidients left and right and center again using David Hundeyin.🤣🤣🤣

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by richidinho(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05
grin grin angry grin grin grin grin

You didnt screenshot the first guy that sent his number to David and asked him to use the 75k for giveaway

His number was dropped within 2 secs, the fastest so far grin grin

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by AcuraZDX: 8:06pm On Mar 05
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin see as dem dey play Obidients left and right and center again using David Hundeyin.🤣🤣🤣

See as your colleague fold like woman wrapper.

Clowns

165 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:07pm On Mar 05
AcuraZDX:

Clowns

Dem dey play with una head again. Lol🤣. Fill in the gap.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Naijanascam: 8:21pm On Mar 05
Believe anything from them and loose your sanity

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by RickyJesus: 8:26pm On Mar 05
Not a fan of this David guy but that guy deserve it, his idiotic defense “if you hear the amount paid to him too “i didn’t categorically say he received any money.

He got what he deserves.

76 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by RickyJesus: 8:27pm On Mar 05
rejoice4eva:
Shameful.
He cannot even apologize without lying
He lacks honour, that half baked apology doesn't cut it.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by RickyJesus: 8:28pm On Mar 05
richidinho:
grin grin angry grin grin grin grin

You didnt screenshot the first guy that sent his number to David and asked him to use the 75k for giveaway

His number was dropped within 2 secs, the fastest so far grin grin

Now that's just chaotic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by ddippset(m): 8:32pm On Mar 05
The nigga freaked out.

grin

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by AcuraZDX: 8:35pm On Mar 05
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Dem dey play with una head again. Lol🤣. Fill in the gap.

Shameless thing.

Fill in your head first

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by JulianBond007: 8:35pm On Mar 05
They even posted his house address located at Igando.
Twitter Obidients did him dirty. grin

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Skillsnigeria: 8:36pm On Mar 05
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Raddiesy47: 9:30pm On Mar 05
Massiveglory:
It is in the dna of tinubulites aka ebbinpawa community. Lies, propaganda, fake news, useless talks, etc

Fear don catch this one. He quickly apologize.
But david is wicked o.
75,000 naira bounty! Less than $50 for the head of a ebbibpawa community boy. His people quickly gave him out.

Bros hunger de

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by GoodSpirit: 10:32pm On Mar 05
JulianBond007:

Are you serious? That was too much for him to handle. He thought he was anonymous grin

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by seunmsg(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05
Where is the apology?

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Ofunaofu: 10:51pm On Mar 05
AcuraZDX:

Clowns

Because of N75k bounty o

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by verdade: 11:19pm On Mar 05
AcuraZDX:

https://twitter.com/Seankleann/status/1765004433149026760?t=toBPPkOz--x1BE9TimFZcQ&s=19

Anyone that supports this government is a born fool because they are all full of lies

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Prigidypogodo(f): 11:31pm On Mar 05
JulianBond007:
ebin pawa na your mate ?

reason nairaland na their safe heaven due to its anonymity.

44 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Prigidypogodo(f): 11:32pm On Mar 05
seunmsg:
Where is the apology?
shatap

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Gadafii: 11:39pm On Mar 05
His new name should be Sean folden The werey don fold say he wants peace to reign 😭😂

Many of them will be exposed

27 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by etrange: 11:39pm On Mar 05
Where is the apology?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by SpatialKing(m): 11:55pm On Mar 05
This is how have they fabricate narratives

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by tuborme: 12:01am On Mar 06
Lol
Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Streetdoctor: 12:33am On Mar 06
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Lolsssss, see as fear just dey catch EMI lokan, ordinary 75k placed on his head, that means such person is just useless.

50 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by arantess: 4:18am On Mar 06
Mugu fold like wash and wear trouser..... grin

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Slytiger: 4:31am On Mar 06
Okay let David go and do same for Waspapping. 😂

Instead of David replying his own burner account of an unidentified person with 50 followers.

Waspapping/Sarki is well known. David should take him on.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hydro Plants Boost Electricity Generation To 3,686.3mw / #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel / Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.