Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi (19393 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra / Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds / Vanguard Retracts And Appologizes To Hon Emeka Chinedu Over Reps Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by joefelin2345: 7:37am On Mar 06
adamusuleiman1:

Why bring tribe into this. They are afraid you say? We all know how Biafria war ended after the igbos dared enter their region.
God bless you real good my brother. Can they forget Benjamin Adekunle-the Black Scorpion just like that? If not that Nigeria is just a useless & ungrateful country....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Gkay1(m): 7:37am On Mar 06
D shege is for everybody
Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by epainos: 7:39am On Mar 06
faceland:

You work with the rubbish you have. Even Tinubu, if he sit up (but he is developing this mentality where he is hiden in Aso Rock getting positive reports like BUHARI)... Who do you want to waste your vote on, kwawanpsycho or some unknown candidate? "Democracy" (or what's left of it in Nigeria) is still a popularity contest.
Then, enjoy the rubbish you worked with in peace. Shikena! grin And stop complaining "ebi n pa wa". cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Feldie: 7:42am On Mar 06
Likely because they were threatening him. One even posted his BVN and account number

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by faceland: 7:42am On Mar 06
epainos:

Then, enjoy the rubbish you worked with in peace. Shikena! grin And stop complaining "ebi n pa wa". cheesy

Realist me brother. The country itself is make-believe but we play alone because their is no other options.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Inspirer1: 7:45am On Mar 06
etrange:
Where is the apology?
I wonder,.
The guy even made a mistake by deleting or saying anything in response to his threat, the guy didn't quote his handle directly and the name is not trademarked so how did he know he was the one being referred to.
Slytiger:
Okay let David go and do same for Waspapping. 😂

Instead of David replying his own burner account of an unidentified person with 50 followers.

Waspapping/Sarki is well known. David should take him on.
because he knows Sarki is not as naive as the other guy, anyone can bear any name unless he has trademarked it and he didn't even quote his handle.

Although I don't suppprt an unsubstantiated accusation but is it also right to place such bounty by an individual? The guy can also claim he is being threatened.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Truths9ja: 7:47am On Mar 06
The guy dey fear Indefatigable journalist David Hundeyin niii 🐵🐵🐵🐵
Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by epainos: 7:50am On Mar 06
faceland:

Realist me brother. The country itself is make-believe but we play alone because their is no other options.
Is it not a wiser option to destroy your vote so they won't use it to put in someone you don't want since you are sure no one fits it? Then, your conscience can make you criticise constructively when the election's best rigger is in Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by udemzyudex(m): 7:56am On Mar 06
Baba name na Sean folden
Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by TheFacelessMan: 7:59am On Mar 06
Macnnoli4:
Read my statement again, he made FBI reluctantly release the full report of their investigations in which they redacted Tinubu's name. I am not talking about court and prosecution documents that has been released long ago.

You can't be this dense.

"David Hundeyin made FBI reluctantly release documents?"

He can't even do that to the Government of Haiti or Comoros not to talk of Nigeria.... and you are saying he forced FBI to do something.

I am sorry but if you claim you graduated from University, you NEED to demand a refund of your school fees.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by ispreloaded(m): 7:59am On Mar 06
Streetdoctor:

Lolsssss, see as fear just dey catch EMI lokan, ordinary 75k placed on his head, that means such person is just useless.
grin na only mouth apc supporters get online .... pathetic bunch .... 75k he don Dy pray for peace to reign 🤣
Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Inspirer1: 8:01am On Mar 06
epainos:

Is it not a wiser option to destroy your vote so they won't use it to put in someone you don't want since you are sure no one fits it? Then, your conscience can make you criticise constructively when the election's best rigger is in Aso Rock.
Yeah, I would feel more disappointed if I voted for someone with hopes that the generality of the masses will feel ease by the persons leadership actions but with the opposite happening and many people suffering undecided
People are suffering o in reality, those of us online once in a while should count ourselves lucky to even afford to buy data cos people are finding it difficult to feed which is the most basic thing after the oxygen we breath into our body.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by udemzyudex(m): 8:02am On Mar 06
Slytiger:

Instead of David replying his own burner account of an unidentified person with 50 followers.

This one na clout chaser, he is so desperate to trend.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Chikel20000(m): 8:04am On Mar 06
adamusuleiman1:

Why bring tribe into this. They are afraid you say? We all know how Biafria war ended after the igbos dared enter their region.
it was d Igbos against Nigeria and not against d Yorubas....
Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by mipeesoft(m): 8:07am On Mar 06
grin
JulianBond007:
They even posted his house address located at Igando.
Twitter Obidients did him dirty. grin
Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by franugo(m): 8:15am On Mar 06
epainos:
Something is not right with Nigerians supporting Atiku, Obi, and Tinubu. As in...what is wrong with them?

This same Obi was caught with Pandora papers... and they are claiming saints. If you are on Twitter, you will shake heads for obidients including Aisha Yussuf the way they are being exposed. It was one of them that felt cheated that is bursting it out ooo. Yet, you are here still supporting these people. What a pity.

Is it Atiku who wanted to steal the whole of Nigeria when OBJ asked him to privatise some public ventures? That is who you want to put the whole economy in care of. What is wrong with people?

And you are still defending Tinubu who is obviously showing signals of dementia when the symptoms he showed during the last presidential election he won is Parkinson's disease. Does it look like Tinubu is willing to make Nigeria better?

So, what the crap is wrong with Nigerians? Yet, most of you on NL are not paid. Those getting paid are buying houses in the most expensive part of the capital city.

What a pity!!!

It is crazy isn't it?? Personally I wanted Obi to win but the way everyone carry their candidate for head dey me like some indian action movie scenes....very senseless and baseless
Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by epainos: 8:16am On Mar 06
Inspirer1:

Yeah, I would feel more disappointed if I voted for someone with hopes that the generality of the masses will feel ease by the persons leadership actions but with the opposite happening and many people suffering undecided
People are suffering o in reality, those of us online once in a while should count ourselves lucky to even afford to buy data cos people are finding it difficult to feed which is the most basic thing after the oxygen we breathe into our body.

Any upright person will keep out of Nigerian politics. Even keep out of civil service because everything has been politicized.

I was in this state some years back, and I told myself never to look for a job when I returned to Nigeria to settle down after a decade in Europe. I looked at what I could do, and I started gradually. It was hard. People even mocked me because they expected I would have done "yahoo yahoo" abroad and returned with SUVs with like 5 mansions at home. Lol.

Today, I know what works if one doesn't want to get involved with this mess, and one will live comfortably and enjoy himself. Even live in wealth. I have shared the options I know here, and one is not relying on the Nigerian economy. One needs to either tap into the world economy or acquire a disruptive technology skill. The last option is hard for many...and that is doing what has worked since the days of Father Abraham, but this time, deploy tech to make it successful in a safe place.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Millimann: 8:20am On Mar 06
Mr Oladimeji

That's their way.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Macnnoli4(m): 8:55am On Mar 06
TheFacelessMan:

You can't be this dense.

"David Hundeyin made FBI reluctantly release documents?"

He can't even do that to the Government of Haiti or Comoros not to talk of Nigeria.... and you are saying he forced FBI to do something.

I am sorry but if you claim you graduated from University, you NEED to demand a refund of your school fees.
Pardon my poor use of English, but I monitored the news and FBI seems reluctant to release it at first and when they eventually released it, his name was redacted using the excuse below

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by ottersberger(m): 9:05am On Mar 06
NorthernAgender:
I hate coward people
Someone just threatening you with just ordinary words you are peeing for body. When the same David always carrying fake news around.

Oga mention the coward name, abeg. No dey use corner corner dey address pesin.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by TheFacelessMan: 9:10am On Mar 06
Macnnoli4:

Pardon my poor use of English, but I monitored the news and FBI seems reluctant to release it at first and when they eventually released it, his name was redacted using the excuse below

It isn't your use of English that's the issue here. It is critical thinking skills, Sir.

Bola Tinubu is the most powerful Nigerian now. Nigeria is no joke, with a population of 200million+, it is the most populous Black nation on Earth.

Yet even BAT, the Number 1 citizen can't compel FBI to do anything. Even Prime Minister of UK will use diplomatic channels to make requests.

Hundeyin can't even "force" his own LGA chairman to do anything. He is a non-entity. That's a fact, nothing personal.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Prettychild(f): 9:11am On Mar 06
Slytiger:

This one is looking for cheap publicity
Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Elsueno: 9:32am On Mar 06
Slytiger:

Dat would just give sarki what he wants, 'attension'.... He is more of an annoyance really. Besides what would he even sue sarki 4, d guy no even get direction sef, he can be obedient, agbado, Buharist, Atikus all within 24 hours grin
Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Inspirer1: 9:49am On Mar 06
epainos:

Any upright person will keep out of Nigerian politics. Even keep out of civil service because everything has been politicized.

I was in this state some years back, and I told myself never to look for a job when I returned to Nigeria to settle down after a decade in Europe. I looked at what I could do, and I started gradually. It was hard. People even mocked me because they expected I would have done "yahoo yahoo" abroad and returned with SUVs with like 5 mansions at home. Lol.

Today, I know what works if one doesn't want to get involved with this mess, and one will live comfortably and enjoy himself. Even live in wealth. I have shared the options I know here, and one is not relying on the Nigerian economy. One needs to either tap into the world economy or acquire a disruptive technology skill. The last option is hard for many...and that is doing what has worked since the days of Father Abraham, but this time, deploy tech to make it successful in a safe place.
hmmmn, well said.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Zeebuy: 10:21am On Mar 06
Slytiger:

This same waspapping who claimed his brother was kidnapped so people will help him raise money for random?
Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Poleski: 10:41am On Mar 06
Agbado fools wallow in propaganda.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by Allisgud: 11:14am On Mar 06
Who no fit afford gari na him u won collect 75k from grin
Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by BrighterSyde: 11:58am On Mar 06
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Dem dey play with una head again. Lol🤣. Fill in the gap.

lol. I like the play sha. Dem threaten agbado and e fold…I for like see how the play go end if to say e get mind no delete am…lol…abeg make dem Dey use us play like this

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by ZaddyJ: 12:04pm On Mar 06
Massiveglory:
It is in the dna of tinubulites aka ebbinpawa community. Lies, propaganda, fake news, useless talks, etc

Fear don catch this one. He quickly apologize.
But david is wicked o.
75,000 naira bounty! Less than $50 for the head of a ebbibpawa community boy. His people quickly gave him out.
The fear of ronu people is the beginning of wisdom . Ask alowolo how MKO betray him in 1979 during the presidential election

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by IGBOSON1: 12:05pm On Mar 06
Massiveglory:
It is in the dna of tinubulites aka ebbinpawa community. Lies, propaganda, fake news, useless talks, etc

But david is wicked o.
75,000 naira bounty! Less than $50 for the head of a ebbibpawa community boy. His people quickly gave him out.

LMAO! grin The bolded cracked me up! grin grin

His own people quickly sold him out for 75,000 naira! By now, he'd ruefully be considering a change of friends and acquaintances he has around him! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by CJStarz: 12:18pm On Mar 06
Massiveglory:

But david is wicked o.
🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi by campbelljosh(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06
He won't freak out khe...his exalt house address was tweeted as well. He needs to shiver FR
ddippset:
The nigga freaked out.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SSS Hands Over Aisha Buhari’s Orderly To Police For Allleged Fraud / Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy / Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.