Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not (481 Views)

See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday / Should I Give my working Class Wife Allowance? / Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by Handsomejok: 8:25pm On Mar 05
My ex and I share 2 children together she also had a child from her previous relationship, we are separated and I provide for her and the children. She isn't working because our last child is only 6 months old hence I am still providing for her child from her previous relationship until the baby is old enough for her to work .
Due to the harsh economy my shop is dry and I can't afford to provide everything for them again and I don't want her to go and hustle with a small baby.
I've requested a loan of 500k from a family friend because I wanted to top up my my shops. he gave me 350k which I am grateful. I want to give my ex wife 150 out of the 350k for her to establish herself with a profitable business for her to take care of the rent and her daughter school fees meanwhile I will be paying our daughter school fee and will continue to send something for the children like feeding money .
My hands are full I cannot longer keep providing rent and her daughter school fee because I have other bills too including my shop and my own house rent , plus my girlfriend who's pregnant that am living with her. I do send 15k to 25k monthly for feeding plus the children school fees , the rent will be expired by August. So she will not start paying rent immediately she has some months left.

My question is if you were in my position , what would you have done ?
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by mariahAngel(f): 8:28pm On Mar 05
Now, I believe you're a troll.

You can do whatever the heck you want. You're the scriptwriter.

Keep on updating us, you hear?

At least, Obavoh isn't this annoying with his own storyline. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by immortalcrown(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05
You don't want her to hustle now because of the six-month-old baby.

The same you want to give her 150k now for her to start a business.

The ex had a child with her ex before you started with her.

You have a six-month-old baby with the ex but your current girlfriend is already pregnant.

Is this a fiction?

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by Hezzyluv: 8:31pm On Mar 05
Op l swearugad, suffer no dey tire you. You have ex with 3kinds one not for you. As if that's not enough, you still pregnant another woman and financially, you are handicap.
Da f!ck is wrong with you

Any advice given to you, you will most likely not work with it sir. So, just carry your 500k loan and gettat.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by Handsomejok: 8:40pm On Mar 05
mariahAngel:

Please madam I am not a troll , is it a crime to ask for advice here? please tell me how I am annoying have I ever beg you or anyone in this forum for money to feed my family ?

Please if you think my post is annoying skip it and find other post that will not annoy you
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by mariahAngel(f): 8:42pm On Mar 05
Handsomejok:

Please madam I am not a troll , is it a crime to ask for advice here? please tell me how I am annoying have I ever beg you or anyone in this forum for money to feed my family ?

Please if you think my post is annoying skip it and find other post that will not annoy you

Oh puh-lease! 🙄

I'm going to call out your nonsense, whether you like it or not.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by Caaz: 8:42pm On Mar 05
Harvesting kids anyhow with different women

Smh
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by Handsomejok: 8:44pm On Mar 05
immortalcrown:
You don't want her to hustle now because of the six-month-old baby.

The same you want to give her 150k now for her to start a business.

The ex had a child with her ex before you started with her.

You have a six-month-old baby with the ex but your current girlfriend is already pregnant.

Is this a fiction?

It is no fiction please am very serious , starting her own business in front of the house is better than her working for someone else with a small baby. Nobody will even hired her with a small baby
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by Handsomejok: 8:46pm On Mar 05
Caaz:
So many damaged men on this forum.

What an irresponsible man.

Smh

You didn't answer my question please I need matured advice
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by Caaz: 8:47pm On Mar 05
Handsomejok:

You didn't answer my question please I need matured advice
Your likes are coming to advice you,tarry a bit.

Smh.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by immortalcrown(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05
Handsomejok:

It is no fiction please am very serious , starting her own business in front of the house is better than her working for someone else with a small baby. Nobody will even hired her with a small baby
Give her the money and tell her the purpose of the money.

I am tempted to tell you that you are very..., let me not say it.

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by austine4real(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05
grin grin

Confused being

Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by Handsomejok: 8:50pm On Mar 05
Please I need matured advice only if you have nothing better to say concerning this matter do not comment , there are over 1000 posts in this forum leave mine alone and please go and look for posts that will please your heart. Waiting for matured men and women to give me some good advice which I will benefit from it.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by Handsomejok: 8:52pm On Mar 05
immortalcrown:
Give her the money and tell her the purpose of the money.

I am tempted to tell you that you are very..., let me not say it.

Alright thanks
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by advanceDNA: 9:04pm On Mar 05
mariahAngel:

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by GboyegaD(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05
Caaz:

Smh

It takes two to tango though. Don't blame the guy only.

@handsomejok,
Why are you getting someone else pregnant when you and your wife barely separated?
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by advanceDNA: 9:12pm On Mar 05
Handsomejok:

Na fiction....Only you....caring for another man's child, ex wife, ur own babies, and girl friend who is pregnant..... grin grin grin

.....Just runaway.... U cannot come and kill yourself by yourself
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by Caaz: 9:16pm On Mar 05
GboyegaD:

Yeah gboskii...
But this man here sounds like a very irresponsible man to me,I had to go thru his entire topics.

He just separated from his live in lover and has quickly pregnated his lover.

Very soon he would break up with his lover then hops and impregnate another lady again.

Na so he go just de breed innocent kids upandan.

Such an irresponsible fellow.

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by GboyegaD(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05
Caaz:

Yeah gboskii...
But this man here sounds like a very irresponsible man to me,I had to go thru his entire topics.

He just separated from his live in lover and has quickly pregnated his lover.

Very soon he would break up with his lover then hops and impregnate another lady again.

Na so he go just de breed innocent kids upandan

His decision to get another woman pregnant so quickly is what I don't understand. He needs learn to control and manage his drives.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by Stevenbright(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05
Handsomejok:
My ex and I share 2 children together she also had a child from her previous relationship, we are separated and I provide for her and the children. She isn't working because our last child is only 6 months old hence I am still providing for her child from her previous relationship until the baby is old enough for her to work .
Due to the harsh economy my shop is dry and I can't afford to provide everything for them again and I don't want her to go and hustle with a small baby.
I've requested a loan of 500k from a family friend because I wanted to top up my my shops. he gave me 350k which I am grateful. I want to give my ex wife 150 out of the 350k for her to establish herself with a profitable business for her to take care of the rent and her daughter school fees meanwhile I will be paying our daughter school fee and will continue to send something for the children like feeding money .
My hands are full I cannot longer keep providing rent and her daughter school fee because I have other bills too including my shop and my own house rent , plus my girlfriend who's pregnant that am living with her. I do send 15k to 25k monthly for feeding plus the children school fees , the rent will be expired by August. So she will not start paying rent immediately she has some months left.

Your plan is a great one but inform her to make sure the business is successful, otherwise she will be on her own.

To ensure it works for the good of both of you, follow up with her, don't just look away. You can contribute ideas or other strategic issues concerning the business.

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by Caaz: 9:24pm On Mar 05
Some men sha
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by Handsomejok: 11:02pm On Mar 05
GboyegaD:

@handsomejok,
Why are you getting someone else pregnant when you and your wife barely separated?

To be honest with you I started dating with her before my ex wife and I separated, our marriage wasn't working so I needed someone else to keep me company. I am not proud of what I did but I am just being honest with you.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by Handsomejok: 11:03pm On Mar 05
Stevenbright:

Your plan is a great one but inform her to make sure the business is successful, otherwise she will be on her own.

To ensure it works for the good of both of you, follow up with her, don't just look away. You can contribute ideas or other strategic issues concerning the business.

Alright thanks I will explain everything to her
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by TheWinterBird(f): 12:30am On Mar 06
You're the same person who falsely accused his wife and baby of being witches and sent them packing. Somehow she just had another baby for you 6-months ago. I don't remember you mentioning any girlfriend on your previous threads but somehow you also have a girlfriend who is likewise pregnant for you. Somebody make all these make sense grin. Well, you do share two (or now three?) kids with her, so you shouldn't stop your responsibilities towards her
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:40am On Mar 06
Handsomejok:

if i were you, i would first sit her down and let her know that times are tough and making her understand that you are not making ends meet, if she is fully understanding/cooperative then i would do what you have decided to do (aka give her some money from the loan bla bla bla) but if she is not understanding and start acting a fool, then i will now turn around and stop providing for anyone but my own children with her.

IMHO not everyone is wise enough (or even want) to run their own business, so choose wisely.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by GboyegaD(m): 12:52am On Mar 06
Handsomejok:

To be honest with you I started dating with her before my ex wife and I separated, our marriage wasn't working so I needed someone else to keep me company. I am not proud of what I did but I am just being honest with you.

You need watch it though otherwise you might be pushed to someone else's arms.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please ! Should I Give Her The Money Or Not by poshestmina(f): 10:59am On Mar 06
Some stories I read on Nairaland ehhhn!!!

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Son Wants To Be Like Nigerian Politicians / XMAS Bonaza,generate Your Uninterrupted Power Backup With 1.5kva/12v Inverter / Father Beats Son For Disrupting Get Together With Wife In Bed At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.