Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

What Business Can 700k Do In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can 700k Do In Nigeria (119 Views)

Can 700k Start Up A Mini Mart In Portharcourt / What Business Can l Startup With 700k / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can 700k Do In Nigeria by Dododudu(m): 1:15am On Mar 06
I have 700 thousand naira and I want to put it into something that worth it. I'm not a bad spender which means I might not even touch the money and I don't also want it to just be in my account as Nigerian bank will mess it up for me with their unlimited charges.

Please what business can I do with it in Nigeria either online or physically.

BTW I'm not in Nigeria.
Re: What Business Can 700k Do In Nigeria by Chibuzoripob: 3:37am On Mar 06
cool if u have a space gor car wash,u are good to go
Re: What Business Can 700k Do In Nigeria by Libertyquezt(m): 6:40am On Mar 06
I wont discourage you from doing something else. But I will advice you to look before you leap.

Any kind of business one does not have deep knowledge about, especially in Nigeria is not encourageable. Even or despite strong perception of the Nigerian market. Commenting from experience...

Investment is also very risky without the knowledge of the form of investment. And that leaves us with the last option. A form of investment as well but demands little on your part, even without knowledge. And that is REAL ESTATE.

No economy, good or bad can do without it. You dont need rocket science.
You dont depend on market trend or bull run.
You are sure of substantial return every year. You can use it to generate income for yourself.
You can use it to raise capital to launch or run your business.
It is a source of passive income.
You can buy it instalmentally(especially with a registered, licensed company with good reputation)

You have two options with this form of investment, I will recommend:

1.Buy a property, full plot or half. And let it appreciate in value over time while you work.

2. Let me use it to get(market for) more clients(buyers). On each sale, you get 5% for complete 2years.

For a fair discussion my Whatsap contact is in my signature.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Naira To Rise To N1200 Against USD, Says Goldman Sachs / Tenant In Grief As He Receives Disturbing List Of Items To Contribute For His La / Is Cooking Gas Business Still Lucrative In 2024 - How Profitable Is It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.