Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. (33886 Views)

Globacom Customer Care Representative. / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Globacom Customer Care Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by hollayemy89: 4:31am On Apr 21, 2013
Nairalanders on this thread, please, does it takes GLOBACOM to get back to people after d first interview with them for d next one? I did mine since January 30th n still hoping pls anyone with a tangible information about this people, a beg?
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by sunjos79: 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
I was texted on thursday to come 4 glo customer care last friday bz 9am but i was on my way then to kaduna of which i can't make it.all effort to call the number is fruitless as no 1 picked it,howbeit sent text 4 rescheduling with reason.Any1 with reasonable point or in this shoe b4 and way out,pls as i am now on my way to lasgidi.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by perp(f): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
pls hw one apply? thanks
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by MissOpe(f): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2013
pls how do we apply oooo.. Someone should plsss answer us

1 Like

Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by hollayemy89: 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
As for me, I submitted tru dr site n later someone just gave a connection tru another man, who works at Globacom, but since I've been called for d first interview, I heard nothing til moment

1 Like

Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by MissOpe(f): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
hollayemy89: As for me, I submitted tru dr site n later someone just gave a connection tru another man, who works at Globacom, but since I've been called for d first interview, I heard nothing til moment

Please dear give us the address to their site and if possible connect me with d person who helped u Tanx.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by andre99(m): 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hey guys is it worth it to travel down from Ibadan to abuja for the interview, am kind of confused right now, pls guys here should advise me.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by yhemisie1(f): 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
Pls Aw can I apply? Is there any vacancy for now?
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 27, 2014
yhemisi, u can giv it a try by goin 2 VI. 54 saka tinubu street, VI but try know someone before u go there else d security will not allow u enter
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by stev4life(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2017
Please am in need of job something that we get me rolling am tired of sitting and doing nothing at home, I just concluded my NYSC scheme, study accounting HND pls I need some to hook me up
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by OsamaP: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2019
Please I was called by Glo customer care for an interview at JKK building. I want to be sure if its strictly an oral interview or a CBT interview,because I have done the CBT interview in that venue like a year ago. Though then,I received the invitation via text message and it was stated there that it would be a CBT interview.
It's the fact that it's the same venue,that is making me a bit skeptical...
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by teadrake(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2019
OsamaP:
Please I was called by Glo customer care for an interview at JKK building. I want to be sure if its strictly an oral interview or a CBT interview,because I have done the CBT interview in that venue like a year ago. Though then,I received the invitation via text message and it was stated there that it would be a CBT interview.
It's the fact that it's the same venue,that is making me a bit skeptical...
I received similar message but she specifically said aptitude test.
Perhaps yours could be an interview.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by OsamaP: 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
Please,I've had catarrh and cough for like 1 year now. Ive taken all sorts of drugs but nothing has worked..pls who has an idea that can work,my wedding is a week from today,Im really getting bothered
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by teadrake(m): 12:50am On Nov 07, 2019
OsamaP:
Please,I've had catarrh and cough for like 1 year now. Ive taken all sorts of drugs but nothing has worked..pls who has an idea that can work,my wedding is a week from today,Im really getting bothered
Get to the nearest clinic or hospital. Help is not here
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by marismuna: 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hello! I got a text from Glo asking me to come for an apt/interview at jkk building and i went there last month for an aptitude test. I don't know if it is another stage. Does anyone have an idea
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by teadrake(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
marismuna:
Hello! I got a text from Glo asking me to come for an apt/interview at jkk building and i went there last month for an aptitude test. I don't know if it is another stage. Does anyone have an idea
Glo recruitment doesn't follow any logical sequence. Guess you should try it
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by marismuna: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
teadrake:

Glo recruitment doesn't follow any logical sequence. Guess you should try it
. I traveled from the east to Lagos for the aptitude test so i want to be sure is the same aptitude that am going there to do again
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by teadrake(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
marismuna:
. I traveled from the east to Lagos for the aptitude test so i want to be sure is the same aptitude that am going there to do again
You can send them a mail stating your complaint but if the time is too short for that I'll advice you go and when you arrive at the venue you can lodge your complain at the appropriate quarters.
You're likely to see one tall guy like that, meet him and share your concern.
All the best
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by Jaycenvirtualse: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
marismuna:
Hello good day. Please I got an invite from glo? How does the aptitude test look like? What areas should I focus on?
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by Jaycenvirtualse: 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
marismuna:
Hello did you get to the second stage of the interview.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun State Releases First Batch Of Shortlisted Employment Candidates / My Interview Experience With A Banking Firm / MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | Application Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.