Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos (26793 Views)

Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock / 6 Governors That Agreed To Hold Convention Without Buhari / Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2016
Six Governors of the North West Zone have intervened in the crisis rocking the Kano All Progressives Congress (APC). After hours of deliberations the former Governor, Sen. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso and Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje have agreed to work towards a final resolution of the crisis on Wednesday, March 23, 2016....

According to reports, the rift between the governor and senator started just five months after Kwankwaso handed over power to Ganduje, on account of disagreements over cabinet appointments. The Kwankwaso camp accused Ganduje of shutting out their men.

The last straw was after senator Kwankwaso paid a condolence visit to the governor over the death of his mother in Kano... According to reports, Kwankwaso allegedly mobilized political thugs who stormed Ganduje town, brandishing all sorts of dangerous weapons and chanting anti-Ganduje slogans, thereby politicizing the condolence.

This caused Kano State APC to release a statement saying, "President Muhammadu Buhari, and our leader in Kano is Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje. This is the stand of the APC in Kano.”

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/gov-ganduje-and-sen-kwankwaso-reconcile.html

1 Share

Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by INTROVERT(f): 9:38am On Mar 22, 2016
whatever.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:38am On Mar 22, 2016
nice move from them

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:38am On Mar 22, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 22, 2016
I think I have no reason to retrieve my PVC from the INEC..... at least for now! Nigerians, especially most of the Electorates, ain't matured yet. Why should I lay down my life for a Politician? If you are brave enough to willingly sacrifice your life for a cause, then do it for the Military; at least you would die as a national Hero!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2016
Wait oo... is it the camera or this men are burnt?
Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by INTROVERT(f): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2016
tobimillar:
grin
tobimillar:
Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by benedictnsi(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2016
Somebody please gimme a torchlight..... Can't identify these people
Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by okosodo: 9:42am On Mar 22, 2016
parasites
Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by CastedDude: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2016
dis men don cast...but nice move anyway
Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by mynd1(f): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2016
Why fighting at d first place?oh I heard Kwankosiya insulted Ganduje's parents? Make them both stop fighting joor. undecided
Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by Xposer: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2016
Kwankwaso and Ganduje reconciles, P-Square reunites... Tinubu and Saraki e remain una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by notindome(m): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2016
I am even surprised this came out openly. these are the kind of settlement that happens under-g in the north.

But what do we have with those in the south? Fight, kill, insult, Betrayal, etc. And they will be shouting born to rule mentality of the north always, wen U cannot even unite for your state's sake?

Weldone Ganduje and Kwankwaso.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by carinmom(f): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2016
What a nice development.
Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by ShitHead(m): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Reconciled them for how much? Give us the bill of that reconciliation. There had to be a trade off.
Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by Raymondville(m): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
ok, Seun take note
Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by Jboyossai(m): 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
ok
Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by odicity: 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
interesting, anyway checkout various building plans and their estimated cost of construction @ deljconsult.com/buyplans
Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by pyyxxaro: 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
Mmmmssshhheewwwww

Abokì matter undecided
Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by iyatrustee(f): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
What could possibly be the reason for their differences? I hope it has nothing to do with the control of Kano State's finances and state of affairs?

I say this because i know both men have been close over the years with Ganduje being Deputy Gov to Kwankwanso and even following him to Abuja when he held a ministeral appointment.

If the reconciliation is for the betterment of Kano,good!, otherwise may it crumble.
Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by agbangam: 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
Guess d problem shud be base on Sharing formula.
Maybe d Gov. Wan reduce Kwankwanso share
grin
Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
How dos dis reduce d queue of Cars ahead of me in dis filling station ?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by omomalaika: 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
Good for them
Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by fleshbone(m): 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
The more reason I hate politicians!

Did four years together
Waited for eight years
Did another four years together

Making 16years.

Yet because of personal interest, one lost respect for the other!

Foolish youths still be fooling around politicians!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by helphelp: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
After dem don argue who tiff money pass abi

1 Like

Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by ijebu2020: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
Two politicians I dnt really like nd trust at all in ths dispensations are Tambuwal and El.Rufai..they are so fake and always with hidden agendas and they are good at betraying..dnt mind Tambuwal with that his teeth smilling always bt not a real guy..

1 Like

Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
Last words of your to me is a doubt, i dont see them reconciling
Xposer:
Kwankwaso and Ganduje reconciles, P-Square reunites... Tinubu and Saraki e remain una

1 Like

Re: Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos by Guyman02: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
Now who will reconcile their idiotic followers unleashing mayhem on themselves and the people of Kano because these two gladiators are quarreling?
Just like very soon we may see Wike and Amaechi being reconciled while families are in serious mourning of their loved ones killed because of them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu, APC Leaders Meet Lawmakers-Elect Over National Assembly Leadership / Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) / Exclusive: How Atiku bribed Secondus With Intels Shares To Secure PDP Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.