Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

South Africa Overtakes Nigeria As The Biggest Economy In Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa Overtakes Nigeria As The Biggest Economy In Africa (1159 Views)

Nigeria Re-emergence As Africa’s Biggest Economy, An Economic Scorecard Of PMB / Nigeria Now Tops South Africa As The Continent's Biggest Economy / Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Overtakes Nigeria As The Biggest Economy In Africa by Walai(m): 12:44pm On Mar 06
This line is stale already. Tell them to post more convincing one in your WhatsApp group

Wawelexy:
The fact is, I do not want Tinubu as the president, and i tried my best by convincing people around me not to vote for him.

But trust me, the situation on ground would have been more worse than this if Peter Obi had won. Not because he isn't competent or clueless, but because, the level of damage done to the nation's economy by the previous government will outweigh whatever strategy he might have planned to rule, let's go back and check his profile as the governor of Anambra state, what was the economy of the state during his tenor, the records are there, even if he will eventually get it right on the long run as the president of Nigeria, it will definitely no be in the first two years of his government.

My point is, we can't expect Tinubu to get it all right and keep the country sailing smoothly in just few months to his government, couple with the fact that the clueless Buhari did a great damage before he left. Even the so called developed countries we see as role models today, if you are very good at history, you will know there was a point in time when they all struggled with same issues Nigeria is currently battling, even worse..... Before a gold chain is being made, it has passed through intense burning furnace and lot of ironing hammering from the goldsmith.

Tinubu is no magician, and no man on earth can do what Nigeria citizens are requesting from him in a short period of time. We need patience, I believe things will turn around. If we are not biased, we will realise that he's been going for quite some strategic meeting with relevant people, which will eventually yield great results with time.

PS: Nigeria will take back it position from South Africa in no time, that margin is very low, and I don't think they have what will keep them in that status for long compared to what Nigeria has got.

My opinion....

Re: South Africa Overtakes Nigeria As The Biggest Economy In Africa by IGBOSON1: 12:50pm On Mar 06
Nice2023:
Go and check very well,including all his videos.

Tinubu does not seem like one who is educated,listen to all his audio and videos more especially,he has never made a complete sentence be it simple or compound.

That man is just a trickster and reason why the economy will get so bad.

I said it earlier and told most of them that,this man is an awaiting disaster.

See it today.

LOL@ 'simple or compound sentence'! Takes me back to my primary school....english class! grin
Re: South Africa Overtakes Nigeria As The Biggest Economy In Africa by Golan007: 1:34pm On Mar 06
Nice2023:
Go and check very well,including all his videos.

Tinubu does not seem like one who is educated,listen to all his audio and videos more especially,he has never made a complete sentence be it simple or compound.

That man is just a trickster and reason why the economy will get so bad.

I said it earlier and told most of them that,this man is an awaiting disaster.

See it today.

No more babablu abi?
Re: South Africa Overtakes Nigeria As The Biggest Economy In Africa by Treadway: 1:35pm On Mar 06
Of course SA is now the biggest. I said that since last year on the below thread. Painful part is we aren't reclaiming that position anytime soon. This quoted figure is from around Sep/Oct last year. Our financial position as at today in dollar terms is certainly under $300b!

https://www.nairaland.com/7923805/nigeria-gdp-drops-500b-290b

I can see the APC pro-bono spokesman freestuffsng viewing🤣. Just a paper loss right? Sukkot, bro see how Tinubu just rubbish our collective productivity. Me wey dey use our GDP brag for travel thread arguments in 2022, sadly I no get mouth again. Darn shame really.
Re: South Africa Overtakes Nigeria As The Biggest Economy In Africa by Babaken(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06
APC..... from top to bottom
Re: South Africa Overtakes Nigeria As The Biggest Economy In Africa by Mrexcell(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06
What do you expect when big manufacturing companies in nigeria are shutting down and reporting losses?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FACT-CHECK: Testifier Called Liar By Dunamis Pastor Is Truly A NOUN Law Graduate / President Tinubu Completes Port Harcourt - Aba Railroad Started By Pres. Buhari / Fayose Till 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.