Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Bodies Of 6 Police Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Recovered - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bodies Of 6 Police Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Recovered (30149 Views)

Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed / Customs Officers Killed People In Igangan, Not Unknown Gunmen – Oyo Government / Uzodinma Gives ₦5M To Each Of The 21 Police Officers Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodies Of 6 Police Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Recovered by Afolabimills(m): 5:54pm On Mar 07
AnyanwuSilas:
lol, you didn't understand my comment, I'm not a Fulani, you were calling on Tinubu to intervain so I was speaking in President Tinubu's voice. "Where are the cows, is Evans a herdsmen?"
sorry if my comments offends u am just so pained
Re: Bodies Of 6 Police Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Recovered by poiZon: 5:57pm On Mar 07
oz4real83:
Nigerian media are finally bold enough to mention the name "FULANI HERDSMEN" in their reports whenever they commit crime embarassed. They tried to twist the narrative during Buhari's unfortunate administration, instead of "fulani herdmens", they will say "herdmens or unknown men", as if there are "Edo or urhobo herdmens" angry sad. What I expect now is for the good fulanis to team up, identify and hand over the bad eggs among them to the authorities, a time will come in Nigeria, when even the good fulanis will be paying for the crime of the bad ones if the necessary steps are not taken now embarassed
There is No good Fulani in Nigeria..
All r killers...

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of 6 Police Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Recovered by Abufo: 7:53pm On Mar 07
Spandau:

Ondo people have no link to Ibos. They are Yoruba. Kapische?

wetin concern you here........comot my mention bro!
Re: Bodies Of 6 Police Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Recovered by Spandau: 3:32pm On Mar 08
Abufo:

wetin concern you here........comot my mention bro!

You can try to steal DNA and people will keep quiet.😜😜😜😜😜😜He pain am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests / Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) / Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.